Table of Contents
The Bihar Public Service Commission has declared 55 openings for Child Development Project Officers Under Adv 03/2021. As a result, there is a lot of competition. You must review every BPSC CDPO Salary 2022 and BPSC CDPO Job Profile 2022 details before applying for the BPSC CDPO Vacancies 2022. This will assist you in determining whether you are a good fit for the job’s incentives and duties. You should only apply for this position if you believe you are a good match.
The BPSC CDPO Salary 2022 and benefits would be closely linked to the Bihar Government’s level 11 pay matrix. You can be posted anywhere in Bihar once you’ve been chosen. For your convenience, all information on BPSC CDPO Vacancies, BPSC CDPO Salary 2022, and BPSC Work Profile has been compiled and provided here.
BPSC CDPO Job Profile 2022: Overview
BPSC CDPO 2022
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Child Development Project Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Released|
|Application Starting Date||March 2022|
|Application Last Date||April 2022|
BPSC CDPO Job Profile 2022
The BPSC CDPO Job Profile, as well as the salary details, should be familiarised by interested individuals. If you are chosen as a CDPO by the commission, you will be needed to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Start implementing the ICDS strategy.
- Begin a supplementation diet.
- D.P.O. Umping ICDS office’s overall supervisor.
- All employees should take time off, it is recommended.
- Coordination at the block level with departments that operate online.
- To the Directorate, submit strategies, budget projections, five-year plans, annual plans, and other ideas.
- Anganwadi assistance and staff awards are being re-recommended.
Roles and Responsibilities of BPSC CDPO
- The goal is to improve the health and nutrition of children under the age of six.
- To give a more solid foundation for a child’s development. Physical, psychological, and social growth are all part of this process.
- Reduce the chances of death, hunger, morbidity, and dropping out of school.
- Improving communication amongst many divisions in order to boost child development
- To provide breastfeeding mothers with assistance and to meet all of their child’s health and nutritional needs through proper nutrition and health education.
BPSC CDPO Job Profile Additional Benefits
The CDPO employment at the BPSC comes with privileges and bonuses. Employees of the state government are given additional advantages and privileges. Learn more about the following benefits and rewards:
- Pension benefits
- TDB and PDB
- Allowance for Night Shift
- Assistance with Medical Issues
- Social Security
- Paid Time Off
- Unemployment compensation
The probation period lasts two years. During this time, the candidate will be trained and obtain on-the-job experience. During their probation period, candidates will be paid an unknown sum. After probation, the candidate will be paid according to the guidelines of the 7th Pay Commission.
It’s important to remember that the BPSC has the power to revoke a candidate’s job offers and benefits both during and after probation. Candidates are asked to follow the norms and standards as well as work ethics throughout and after the probation period to avoid such circumstances.
Career Growth and Promotion
Eligible individuals who successfully complete the probation period may be promoted to higher positions within the company. They will also be eligible for bonuses, raises, supplemental benefits, commissions, and other advantages. It will be an excellent opportunity for BPSC CDPO career progression, and it will add to the candidate’s value. It will also help the employee’s resume.
BPSC CDPO Salary 2022
The job of CDPO is highly esteemed in various states. The CDPO position is responsible for improving the health of newborn babies and their mothers. You are welcome to participate if you want to help the people of Bihar, India, while also earning money. The BPSC CDPO Salary range is between Rs 53100 and 167800 as per pay level 9 and following the 7th Pay Commission, according to the BPSC CDPO Notification 2021-2022.
|Pay Band||PB- (9300 to 34800)|
|Pay Scale||Rs 53000-Rs 167000|
|Basic Salary||Rs 53000|
|Maximum Salary||Rs 167000|
|DA (Dearness Allowances)||17% of Basic Salary (As per rule)|
|HRA (House Rent Allowances)||As Per Rule|
|MA (Medical Allowance)||As Per Rule|
|Electricity Bills||Paid by Government|
|Telephone Charges||Paid by Government|
|PF (10% of Basic)||5300|
Entri App provides you with the most up-to-date practise questions for a variety of competitive exams. Download the Entri App to get started with your comprehensive preparation.
Our research and development team creates the best materials and publications for comprehensive preparation for all government exams. We offer PDFs of past year’s question papers, complete with solutions and analysis. You simply need to download the Entri app and begin training.