BPSC 67th CCE Previous Question Papers
Every year the Bihar Public Service Commission conducts the annual Combined Competetive Exam, CCE to find eligible graduates towards the state bureaucracy. Considered as the state civil services, every year lakhs of aspirants try their luck in this competitive recruitment process. Pride and privilege in the society along with the job security and salary makes the Bihar PSC’s CCE one of the favourite among the state’s job seekers. On success, the candidates from the 67th Bihar PSC Combined Civil Services recruitment process will be appointed in the following posts:
- Bihar Administrative Services
- Bihar Police Services
- Deputy Police Superintendent
- Bihar Financial Services
- Bihar Home Guard Services
- Bihar Labor Services
- Assistant Director- Social Security
- Sugarcane Officer
- Asst Director- Child Protection
- Bihar Election Services
- District Audit Officer
- Assistant Planning Officer
- Assistant Project Officer/ Assistant Director
- Bihar Probation Services (Probation Officer)
- Rural Development Officer
- Bihar Education Services
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer
- Bihar Registration Services
- Bihar Jail Services
- Municipal Executive Officer
- Assistant Registrar
Bihar PSC CCE 67th Exam Pattern 2022
The Bihar Public Service Commission’s 67th CCE recruitment has three stages of screening:
- Preliminary Test: Objective
- Mains Examination: Descriptive
- Personal Interview
BPSC 67th CCE Preliminary Exam 2022
- The preliminary exam consists of questions from General Studies, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- The exam is conducted out of 150 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Prelims exam is qualifying in nature.
- Candidates have to score minimum cut off marks to write the mains exam.
- This score will not be considered while preparing the final merit list.
- There will be five options for every question.
- Each question carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
- The questions will be available in English and Hindi.
BPSC 67th CCE Main Exam 2022
The Bihar PSC CCE is subjective. While three of the four paper’s is common to all, candidates have to select one optional paper of their choice from the below-given list. The General Hindi paper will be Qualifying only.
|1||General Hindi||100||03 hours|
|2||General Studies-1||300||03 hours|
|3||General Studies-2||300||03 hours|
|4||Optional Paper||300||03 hours|
BPSC 67th CCE Optional Subjects
|Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science||Law||Statistics|
|Anthropology||Labor and Social Welfare||Zoology|
|Botany||Management||Hindi Language and Literature|
|Chemistry||Mathematics||Urdu Language and Literature|
|Civil Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Bangla Language and Literature|
|Commerce and Accounting||Philosophy||English Language and Literature|
|Economics||Physics||Sanskrit Language and Literature|
|Electrical Engineering||Politics and International Relations||Persian Language and Literature|
|Geography||Psychology||Arabic Language and Literature|
|Geology||Public Administration||Pali Language and Literature|
The interview will have 120 marks and the final rank list will consider the candidate’s performance in the interview too.
BPSC 67th CCE Previous Question Papers PDF
To aid the preparations, interested candidates can check the below-given BPSC 67th CCE previous question paper download link. Previous year question papers will help in understanding the exam pattern, and the syllabus in a better fashion.
- 53th -55th BPSC CCE Question Paper: Click Here
- 56th -59th BPSC CCE Question Paper: Click Here
- 66th Bihar PSC CCE Question Paper Hindi: Click Here
- 66th BPSC CCE Question Papers English: Click Here
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming Bihar PSC 67th Combined Competetive Exam recruitment. You can now practice free mock tests, and previous year question papers to ace your Bihar PSC CCE preliminary tests. Download Entri, to get instant access to free study materials to excel in Bihar PSC, SSC, State PSC’s as well as other government tests.