Bihar Public Service Commisison is inviting applications from eligible graduates to the Combined Competetive Exam or the 67th CCE recruitment. Across various state departments, the commission will hire 723 candidates. To help the aspirants here we are giving the study materials and BPSC 67th CCE exam tips.
Download Entri! Attempt a free mock test to ace your BPSC CCE 2021
BPSC 67th CCE Study Material 2021
The Bihar Public Service Commission has now accepted applications from eligible graduates towards the Combined Competetive Exam through open recruitment. Every year lakhs of aspirants appear for the BPSC CCE tests, while only a few hundred have the final laugh. The BPSC 67th CCE recruitment has 749 vacancies across 20 or more state departments administrative roles. Since the preliminary test is scheduled for December 2021, aspirants may be in the rush to collect the study materials. One of the BPSC 67th CCE exam strategies which you may find helpful is to listen to previous exam takers or toppers they may know the picture in a detailed manner.
If you are among the newcomer in the exam scenario no need to panic, start your preparation at the earliest with the NCERT textbooks, and previous year question papers. They will help you to prepare at least 50% of the syllabus. The official syllabus is the best guidance an aspirant can have since it will answer the most common yet tough question’s of ‘what to study, and what not’. So before jumping in to buy any books or mock tests, download the syllabus including that for the Stage-II descriptive test, and prepare accordingly.
Attempt free BPSC Previous Year Question Papers to ace your preparation
In the mains exam, it is observed that questions aren’t usually repeated in consecutive years. But the exam pattern or the styling remains the same for most of them so it’s important to analyze them and connect them with current affairs. And to complete the whole set within the given time, candidates should practice the answer writing with a timer. If you cant complete the whole question paper your chances will be super low. Candidates can check the UPSC Civil services study materials available in the market, they will help in analyzing the current affairs, and to connect the historical or polity facts with the current events.
Download Entri! Attempt Free Bihar PSC CCE Preliminary Mock Tests
Books for BPSC 67th CCE
If you don’t have any access to mock tests, and other study materials at least rely on NCERT textbooks. Along with NCERT aspirants can use GC Leong (for geography), Spectrum Modern India (History), M Laxmikant (Polity), and Bihar special by Crown publication. For Economics, start with NCERT and for more detailed descriptions follow any Youtube videos as well as Ramesh Singh and Ghatnachakra. For the current affairs, rely on any good monthly current affairs magazines like Entri. These magazines will help to save time by giving all data in a single PDF. If interested, aspirants can check the below-given books for a detailed reading:
- India’s Ancient Past by R.S. Sharma
- History of Medieval India by Satish Chandra
- History of Modern India by Bipin Chandra
- Indian Art and culture Nitin Singhania
- India’s struggle for Independence by Bipin Chandra
- A brief history of Modern India of Spectrum Publications
- Certificate Physical and Human Geography by Goh Cheng Leong
- Bihar General Knowledge by Ritesh Kumar (Crown Publications)
- Know Your State: Bihar by Arihant Publications
- Indian Economy by Sanjiv Verma
- TMH Ancient and Medival India by Poonam Dalal Dahiya
Download Entri! Attempt Free Current Affairs Mock Tests
BPSC CCE Previous Question Papers
To aid the preparations, aspirants can check the below-given BPSC 67th CCE previous question papers PDFs. They will help in understanding the exam pattern, and the syllabus.
- 53th -55th BPSC CCE Question Paper: Click Here
- 56th -59th BPSC CCE Question Paper: Click Here
- 66th Bihar PSC CCE Question Paper Hindi: Click Here
- 66th BPSC CCE Question Papers English: Click Here
BPSC CCE Syllabus
The Bihar PSC’s 67th CCE will have two stages of examination. While the preliminary test is objective in nature the main exam will be descriptive. The preliminary stage question paper will include questions covering the following fields:-
- General Science
- Current events of national and international importance. History of India and salient features of the history of Bihar
- General Geography and geographical division of Bihar and its major river systems
- Indian Polity and Economy and major changes in the economy of Bihar in the post-independence period
- Indian National Movement and the part played by Bihar in it
- General Mental Ability
Click here to download BPSC 67th CCE Syllabus PDF (Preliminary and Main examination)
BIHAR PSC CCE SYLLABUS: PRELIMS & MAINS
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming Bihar PSC 67th Combined Competetive Exam recruitment. You can now practice free mock tests, and previous year question papers to ace your Bihar PSC CCE preliminary tests. Download Entri, to get instant access to free study materials to excel in Bihar PSC, SSC, State PSC’s as well as other government tests.
Discussion about this post