Table of Contents
The Bihar Technical Service Commission has issued a notification in response to the advertisement. On its official website, pariksha.nic.in, it has posted notification Nos. 01/2022 and 02/2022 for the recruitment of 958 Touring Veterinary Medical Officer & Nursing Tutor jobs. The online application procedure for the BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 has begun, and candidates can apply online until February 23, 2022.
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022: Overview
Through BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022, the BTSC has announced 958 vacancies for Touring Veterinary Medical Officers and Nursing Tutors. For a better understanding, candidates might look over the information in the table below.
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Post||Touring Veterinary Medical Officer & Nursing Tutor|
|Apply Last Date||23.02.2022|
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022: Application Form Dates
|Application start date||24.01.2022|
|Application Last date||23.02.2022|
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022: How to apply
Candidates can apply for BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 straight online using the link provided or by following the processes outlined below.
- Go to www.pariksha.nic.in to access the official website.
- On the right side of the homepage, look for the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- From the drop-down box, select “All notification/advertisement.”
- A new page will appear, with the advertisement numbers 01/2022 and 02/2022 mentioned.
- To apply for a job, go to the Apply Now link next to the position you wish to apply for.
- Make an account using a valid email address and a strong password.
- Fill in all of the required information and attach the scanned photo and signature.
- Fill out the application form and submit it together with the application fee.
- For your records, make a copy of the application.
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
Candidates applying for the 958 Touring Veterinary Medical Officer & Nursing Tutor positions must pay an application fee, which is listed in the table below.
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022: Documents Required
- Birth Certificates
- Employment Registration Card
- Cast Certificates – The tehsildar/district magistrate issues cast certificates with affixed photographs of the candidates.
- Proof of Residency
- Photo – (Passport Size) – All recruits must have twenty unattested passport-size colour photographs developed on good quality photography paper with a white backdrop that are no more than three months old for the test. Photographs that have been photo-shopped or printed from a computer will not be allowed.
- Education Certificates – All qualified candidates must have original education certificates, including mark sheets, for all educational qualifications obtained, such as graduation, diploma, and degree, from a recognised board or university.
- Important Identity Card (PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter ID)
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit as of August 1, 2021
- The minimum age limit is 21 years old.
- (UR: Male) Maximum Age – 37 Years
- Check the official announcement for age relaxation.
|Nursing Tutor||BSc or MSc in Nursing|
|Touring Veterinary Medical Officer||BVSc or MVBSc and A.H. Degree|
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection method for 958 Nursing Tutor and Touring Veterinary Medical Officer positions is solely based on candidates’ graduation or post-graduation grades, as well as their post-qualification experience in the appropriate field.
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022: Salary Details
Candidates who are chosen for the BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 will be paid a fair wage. The table below contains the salary structure for BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022.
|Nursing Tutor||Pay Scale- Rs. 9,300 and
Consolated Pay – Rs. 34,800
|Touring Veterinary Medical Officer||Pay Scale- Rs. 53,100
Consolidated Pay- Rs. 1,67,800
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022: FAQs
What is the deadline for BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 applicants to submit their online applications?
Ans: The deadline for submitting an online application is February 23, 2022.
What is the BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 selection procedure like?
Ans: It is a merit-based recruitment for the BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022.
How many openings are there in the BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 has 958 Nursing Tutor and Touring Veterinary Medical Officer positions.
Entri App! provides you with the most up-to-date practise questions for a variety of competitive exams. Download the Entri app to get started with your comprehensive preparation.