Table of Contents
Calcutta High Court has released Phase I exam date for Data Entry Operator(DEO), System Analyst, System Manager and Senior Programmer on 11 Feb 2021.
The Calcutta High Court, West Bengal, has declared the exam dates for Data Entry Operator(DEO), System Analyst, System Manager and Senior Programmer posts on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the vacancy can visit and check the dates from there. Applicants are requested to keep on reading to find out more regarding the exam schedule, number of vacancies, release date of admit card etc..
The Calcutta High Court has published the notification for the recruitment of Data Entry operator, System Analyst, System Manger and Senior Programmer posts on 04 January 2021. The recruitment process is focused to fill up a total of 159 vacancies on temporary basis.
Calcutta High Court Exam Important Dates
Admit Card Release Date
- Data Entry Operator : 01 March 2021
- System Analyst : 03 March 2021
- Senior Programmer and System Manager : 03 March 2021
- Data Entry Operator : 14 March 2021
- System Analyst : 18 March 2021
- Senior Programmer and System Manager : 17 March 2021
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No: of vacancies||Education Qualification||Age Limit(as on 1 Jan 2021)|
|Data Entry Operator(DEO)||153||Madhyamik, Diploma, Degree(computer application)||18-40years|
|System Analyst||3||Degree(B.Tech/Information technology/PG-Computer Application||26-40years|
|Senior Programmer||1||Degree(B.Tech/Information technology/PG-Computer Application||31-45 years|
|System Manager||2||Degree(B.Tech/Information technology/PG-Computer Application||31-45years|
Calcutta High Court Admit Card 2021
Make sure to check if there is any error in the NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, GENDER, and ADDRESS when you get your admit card. Inform the authorities concerned in case of wrong credentials in the admit card before the prescribed date.
Candidates are requested to bring the ID proof submitted during the application process along with any other valid photo identity proof like,
- Aadhar card with photo
- Passport size photograph
- PAN card
- Voter’s card
- Permanent driving license
- Bank passbook with photo
- Photo identity proof issued by the gazetted officer
- Recent identity card issued by a recognized college/employee ID/university.
How to download the admit card?
- Go to the official website of Calcutta High Court.
- Click on “Calcutta High Court Admit Card 2021” in the home page.
- Enter the details like registration ID, Password, etc..
- The admit card will appear.
- Download and take a print out of your admit card for further references.
Venue of your exam, time schedule etc.. will be given in your admit card. Go through the instructions and get to know the important information regarding the written exam from there.
Notification for online application : Click Here
Notification of Exam Date : Click Here
Check other notifications : Click here