Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE) earlier released the recruitment notification for selecting candidates for the posts of Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT) and Analyst (IT). All the candidates who have applied for the above posts and qualified the earlier selection rounds may now download the Interview Admit Card from the official web portal. However, in this article, we bring to you the direct link to download the admit card for the interview so that candidates may avoid the last minute rush. Therefore, in this article, read about CBSE Assistant Secretary Interview Admit Card 2021 and download the same! Good Luck to the Aspirants!
CBSE Assistant Secretary Admit Card 2021
As per the latest official release in the website of Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE), the Interview for the posts of Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT) and Analyst (IT) will be held as per the details on the admit card. The Admit Card for this interview to fill 35 vacant positions is uploaded on the Commission Web-site i.e. www.cbse.gov.in . All the aspirants can download the admit cards from the Commission Web-site starting from 17th of February 2021 onwards. Further, the candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow the same strictly. However, no separate information will be sent to the candidates by the Board through post or other means.
|Name of the Organization||Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT) and Analyst (IT)|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Date of Examination||28.01.2020, 30.01.2020 and 31.01.2020|
|Result of Examination||17th of October 2020|
|Date of Interview||As per admit card (February and March 2021)|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Official Web Portal||www.cbse.gov.in|
How to Download CBSE Assistant Secretary Interview Admit Card 2021?
All the candidates may download the admit card from the direct link given below:
Or the candidates may follow the simple steps given below to download the admit card from the official web portal of Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Visit the official website of Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Next, check for ‘Recruitment’ tab in the Homepage.
- Now, select “Announcement” option.
- Then, select ‘Admit Card Link for CBSE Assistant Secretary Interview 2021’
- Now, enter your User ID and password.
- Next, click login.
- Download the Admit card.
- Finally, check for the correctness of the details given in the admit card and take a printout of the same.
Immediately after you download the admit card, make sure to check the following details on it. And ensure that the following details are given without any mistake in the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate (with name and date)
- Register Number
- Name of the Post, Department and Category Number
- Address of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Type of the Examination
- Examination Center (Address with phone number)
- Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE)Emblem and Barcode
- General instructions to the candidates.
Good luck to all the aspirants!
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today!