Table of Contents
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Ayurveda Medical Officer. According to the notification there are 132 vacancies and aspirants can apply online from 8th June 2022 to 27th June 2022 through the official website – psc.cg.gov.in . Read on to know more about the recruitment process.
CGPSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the recruiting body||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Name of post||Ayurveda Medical Officer|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Commencement of application||8th June 2022|
|Last date for applying||27th June 2022|
CGPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
There are currently 132 vacancies for the post of Ayurveda Medical Officer. These may get increased or decreased later on. Check out the official notification for reservation in vacancy.
CGPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary
The salary for Ayurveda Medical Officer is in the range of Rs.56100 to Rs.177500. This will be according to pay matrix level 12. Dearness Allowance and other allowances will be applicable as per the rules of state government from time to time.
CGPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to read the notification carefully and take note of all the eligibility criteria laid down. Applicants should proceed to apply only if they fulfill all the criteria. The admission of the applicants will be provisional at all stages of the recruitment process until their eligibility has been confirmed by the Commission.
Applicants should have a degree in Ayurveda along with an internship from an institute approved by Central Council of Indian Medicine. They should also have permanent registration in Chhattisgarh Ayurveda, Unani or Naturopathy. The cut off date for earning these qualifications is 27th June 2022 which is the last day for submitting the applications.
The minimum age limit set by the Commission is 22 years whereas the maximum age limit is 30 years. The cut off date for age calculation is 1st January 2022. The state government provides a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for the local residents of Chhattisgarh. Apart from this, the other relaxations in age are as follows:
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non Creamy Layer) – 5 years
- Widow/ Divorced/ Abandoned Women of Chhattisgarh – 5 years
CGPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Process
Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and ensure that they are eligible for the post before applying. Follow the steps mentioned below to submit the application form.
- Visit the official website of CGPSC.
- Select the desired post and read the notification details.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with your user name and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check the details and submit the application form.
Applicants will have to pay a fee while submitting their applications. This can be made through debit card/ credit card/ online banking etc. The application fee for various categories are as follows:
- For applicants belonging to Chhattisgarh – Nil
- For applicants not belonging to Chhattisgarh – Rs. 400
All applicants will have to pay a minimum fee of Rs. 30+ GST as portal fee. A correction fee of Rs. 100 will be applicable for correction of errors in the application form.
- Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Certificate
- Marksheet of all the semesters or years
- Self attested copies of certificates of educational qualification
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
CGPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection procedure consists of an exam and interview. The exam center will be in Raipur. The weightage will be as follows:
- Written Exam: 300 marks
- Interview: 30 marks
The written exam will consist of objective type paper with 150 questions. The duration of the paper will be three hours. The question paper will consist of 100 questions about Ayurveda for 200 marks and 50 questions about General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh for 100 marks. Candidates belonging to general category have to score minimum 33 marks and those who belong to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe should score 23 marks. There is no qualifying mark for interview. The final selection based on merit and category will be based on the marks obtained in both the written exam and interview. Those who are selected will be on probation for a period of three years during which they will be eligible for 100% payment.
General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh and contribution of Chhattisgarh in freedom struggle
- Geography, Water, Climate, Mineral resources and physical conditions
- Literature, Music, Dance, Art and culture of Chhattisgarh
- Tribals, dialects, teej and festivals of Chhattisgarh
- Economy, forest and agriculture of Chhattisgarh
- Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh, local government and Panchayati Raj
- Human resources and energy resources in Chhattisgarh
- Education, health and contemporary events in Chhattisgarh
- Physical Medicine
- Emergency Medicine and National Programme
- Shalya and Shalakya Tantra
- Behavior Ayurved and Agad Tantra
- Obstetrics, Gynaecology
- Importance of yoga in Naturopathy
- Ayurveda Principles
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.