Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released Prelims written exam Result for State Service Exam (Advt. No. 09/2020) 2020. Prelims exam was held on 14th February 2021. A total of 2763 candidates are selected for the next phase of selection. Download the CGPSC State Service Exam Result 2021 list.
A total of 143 vacancies for Group A and B posts are notified under State Civil Service, State Police Service, Chhattisgarh Finance Service, Food Officer/Assistant Director, State Tax Assistant Commissioner, Chief Municipal Officer, and Others.
CGPSC State Service Exam Dates
|Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Post Name||Group A and B|
|Prelims Exam Date||14th February 2021|
|Prelims Exam Result||Released on 14th March 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||18th, 19th, 20th & 21st June 2021|
|Mains Exam Admit Card||To be updated soon|
|Mode of Selection||Preliminary Exam
CGPSC State Service Exam Result 2021
A total of 2763 candidates are shortlisted to appear in CGPSC State Service Mains Exam.
- Visit the official website of CGPSC @psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on the Result tab on the homepage.
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Click on the link titled ‘Written Exam Result- State Service (Prelims) Examination-2020’.
- The result pdf will appear. Press CNTRL+F to highlight your roll number.
- Download the pdf for future reference.
CGPSC State Service Mains Exam Pattern and Date
CGPSC State Service Mains Exam is scheduled on 18, 19, 20, and 21st June 2021. The admit card will be released in due course. Candidates stay tuned to our page for all the latest updates.
- The mains exam consists of 7 compulsory papers each holding 200 marks.
- The time duration for each paper is 03 hours
- To qualify for the interview round, candidates have to clear all papers.
|Paper I||Language||200||3 hours|
|Paper III||History, Constitution and Public Administration||200||3 hours|
|Paper IV||Science, Technology, and Environment||200||3 hours|
|Paper V||Economics and Geography||200||3 hours|
|Paper VI||Mathematics and Logical Ability||200||3 hours|
|Paper VII||Philosophy and Sociology||200||3 hours|