Chhattisgarh Postal has announced notification for the recruitment of 1137 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies on 08th March 2021. Interested candidates can apply online from 08th March 2021 till 10th April 2021. The Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 is for posts like Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, and Dak Sevaks posts.
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Important Dates
|Organization||Chhattisgarh Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Branch Post Master (BPM)
Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||08th March 2021|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||10th April 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||07th April 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Based on 10th standard marks|
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as of 08.03.2021
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language, and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
There is a total vacancy of 1137 at different branches of the postal circle for Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
Category wise vacancy
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications.
- Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts per the cycle of online engagement.
How to Apply Online for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021?
Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for the submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
Only the online applications will be accepted.
Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
Interested candidates themselves in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 08th March 2021 to 07th April 2021.
Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man: Rs.100/-. Payment of the fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates.
In the case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of the amount from the candidate’s bank account, candidates can wait up to 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
Apply Online Step
- Fill Application.
- Upload documents.
- Submit Post preferences.
Preview and take printout. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of the application