Central University of Punjab (CUP) is inviting applications for the post of Teaching & Non-Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations, Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Medical Officer). A total of 94 vacancies are announced in this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website cup.edu.in till 29th March 2021. In this article CUP Teaching Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 94 Non-Teaching Posts the details like application process, vacancies, application fee, pay scale, etc. discussed.
CUP Teaching Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 94 Non-Teaching Posts
Online applications are invited from the prospective and eligible candidates for the various vacant Teaching and Non Teaching posts on regular basis. Various posts are Teaching & Non-Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations, Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Medical Officer). With this recruitment 94 vacancies will be filled. The candidates can submit their application till 29th March 2021 via official website of CUP.
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualifications & Age Limit
Finance Officer and Controller of Examination
- Age Limit: Preferably below 57 years.
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of “B” in UGC seven point scale.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000 and above or with 08 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration.
- Or Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education. Or 15 years of administrative experience, of which 08 years should be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Librarian, Deputy Librarian and Assistant Librarian
- Age limit: Below 57 years
- As per UGC regulations on minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the Maintenance of standards in higher education, 2018.
- M.B.B.S. with at least 55% marks from a recognized university and 02 years experience as Medical Officer in a residential teaching institution or a hospital of repute.
- Or M.D./ M.S. in any Clinical Specialty. The candidate must be registered with Medical Council of India
or State Council or will have to get registered before joining.
Candidates belonging to General / OBC /EWS sections should pay an amount of Rs.1000/- as application fee. And other categories are exempted from fees.
- How to Apply Online for CUP Teaching Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Central University of Punjab.
- Read on the notification given under Jobs section in Homepage.
- Start applying for the post by filling up the essential documents.
- Upload marks list, photographs, signature, etc. in the prescribed manner.
- Recheck everything before submitting and save a copy for future reference.
Subscribe to Entri and study for upcoming exams in India. Learn with Entri app and start you exam preparations for upcoming exams in UPSC, State PSC, SSC, RRB, Railway, Other Government exams, Banking, etc.