Table of Contents
Dredging Corporation of India Limited has started the official notification process with notification number 01/2022 to fill the positions for Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, and NCV. To apply for DCIL Central government employment in 2022, applicants must be based on their academic qualifications. Candidates must have a diploma, degree, or 10th grade from an institution, IMU-affiliated college, or board recognized as a recognized educational institution in order to apply to the Dredging Corporation of India Limited. Check the qualifying requirements and any guidelines, etc. listed below before applying online. The DCIL jobs online link began working on September 19, 2022. On 03-10-2022, those who are interested and qualified will submit an online application through the official website.
Candidates must correctly complete and submit the online form in order to be accepted. Candidates must provide a working phone number and email address. You will get any notifications relating to the DCIL recruitment selection process, etc., via your registered email address. Candidates who have previously obtained a COC as a MEO CL IV are ineligible to apply for TME positions with Dredge India. The chosen individuals will go through 18 months of training as Trainee Marine Engineers, 6 months of NCVT, and 18 months of Dredge Cadets instruction. The length of the training will be adjusted to fit the needs of DG Shipping. No need to apply for persons with different abilities. Applications submitted with incorrect information or without the necessary supporting materials will not be considered.
DCIL Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL)|
|Post Names||Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, and Near Coastal Voyage Trainees (GP Rating)|
|No. of Posts||45 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||19th September 2022|
|Application Last Date||3rd October 2022 (17:30 hrs on)|
|Advertisement No.||01/ 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Tests, Interviews, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
DCIL Recruitment 2022: Notification PDF
Candidates can get the DCIL Recruitment 2022: Notification PDF by clicking on the exact link below. Additionally, the page includes all of the pertinent details surrounding DCIL Recruitment 2022.
DCIL Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Application Start Date||19th September 2022|
|Application Last Date||3rd October 2022|
|Exam Date||Not Released|
DCIL Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy
The job descriptions for Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, and Near Coastal Voyage Trainees (GP Rating) can be seen in the table below for candidates applying for the DCIL Recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Trainee Marine Engineer||15|
DCIL Recruitment 2022: Salary
The salaries for applicants to the DCIL Recruitment 2022 for the positions of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, and Near Coastal Voyage Trainees (GP Rating) are listed below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Stipend During The Training Period|
|1.||Dredge Cadets||Rs.15000/- per month|
|2.||Trainee Marine Engineers||Rs.25000/- per month|
|3.||Near Coastal Voyage (NCV) Trainees (GP Rating)||Rs.10,000/- per month|
DCIL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The DCIL eligibility requirements for the positions of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, and Near Coastal Voyage Trainees (GP Rating) are listed below and must be met by all applicants.
- NCV (Trainee): Applicants age limit should be less than 25 years
- Check Other Post Age Limit Details on Official Notification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||Dredge Cadets||The Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from institutes recognized by D.G. Shipping is required.|
|2.||Trainee Marine Engineers||A 4 year degree in marine engineering from any IMU accredited institutions or institutes that has been approved by DG Shipping is required.|
|3.||Near Coastal Voyage (NCV) Trainees (GP Rating)||Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and X Class Pass from a Recognized Education Board, as well as Passed the Exit Examination Approved by D.G Shipping with at Least 60% Overall.|
- Candidates who already have MEO CL IV COC or who are in the process of doing so are not eligible to apply for TME.
- Candidates for DNS cadet are ineligible if they have previously received their COC as Dredge Mate Gr. 1 / 2nd Mate (FG) or are going to do so.
Steps to Apply for DCIL Recruitment 2022
- To visit the official website, go to dredge-india.com by clicking the link below.
- A new user must register themselves.
- Complete the original information to receive your login ID.
- Enter your login information.
- Now sign up for employment with DCIL.
- Complete an application form with all the necessary information.
- Include scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee required by law.
- At the conclusion, click the submit button to finish the hiring process.
- Following successful completion of the application.
- For later use, print out the application form.
|All Other Category||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ ST Category||Nil|
DCIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, and Near Coastal Voyage Trainees (GP Rating) applicants may submit an online application at the following URL as part of the DCIL Recruitment 2022.
DCIL Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- The selection process is based on how well candidates do on written tests for NCV (Trainees) and for dredge cadets and trainee marine engineers, including written tests and interviews.
- Openings are only filled at the Management’s discretion based on the suitability of candidates, and no claim for appointment will be made if vacancies are not filled owing to unsuitability or a lack of candidates.
- The applicant’s candidacy would be provisional and subject to later certification/testimony verification.