DGCA Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2021 notification is out for Consultant Posts. Online applications are invited for the engagement of two Consultants, on a contractual basis, against the vacancies of Deputy Director of Directorate of Flying Training (DFT) in Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) for a period of one year. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for these positions through the below-given application form.
DGCA Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2021
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation is the statutory body under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. DGCA is responsible to investigates aviation accidents and incidents, maintains all regulations related to aviation and is responsible for the issuance of licenses about aviation like PPL’s, SPL’s and CPL’s in India. In its latest recruitment notification, the directorate is inviting application from experienced professionals for its consultant positions. During the period of the contract, the consultant will be paid a monthly remuneration of Rs.4,00,000.
DGCA Recruitment 2021: Qualification
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for applying for consultant engagements shall be 63 years as of April 22, 2021.
- Educational Qualification:
- Valid Commercial Pilot License/ Airline Transport Pilot License and
- Instrument Rating and
- Single and Multi-Engine Aircraft Rating
- Current Flight Instructor Rating along with Valid Class I Medical Fitness
- Total flying experience of not less than 2200 hours, 1200 hours of Instructional Flying and 50 hours of Instrumental Flying.
- The applicant should have an Accident free record in the preceding five years from the date of application.
- The applicant should not be BA positive during the last three years from the date of application.
Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form given below and send the duly filled form along with all required documents to DGCA. The applications in the prescribed proforma neatly typed on white paper in double space and typed on only one side of the should reach the Recruitment Section, DGCA along with NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the present employer, if any, latest by May 10, 2021 (15:00 hours).
Click here to download the official notification and application form free PDF of the DGCA Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2021
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming recruitment examinations. Start your Preparation today itself with Entri. Entri will help you with thousands of questions, video classes, discussion forums, live classes and study materials.