DRDO GTRE recruitment notification for apprentice positions are out. Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Ministry of Defence will select 150 candidates across three categories (Graduate, Diploma & ITI) towards its apprentice training positions. If you have completed any of the above-said qualifications an interested to undergo training in DRDO, then you can now apply towards this opportunity through the DRDO website till January 29, 2021.
DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021
DRDO GTRE has invited applications from Engineering graduates, diploma holders & ITI holders towards the apprenticeship programme in the organization. Selected candidates will undergo one-year training in the DRDO Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), in Bengaluru.
DRDO Apprenticeship Recruitment Important Dates
- Notification date: January 05, 2021
- Starting date for online application: January 05, 2021
- Last date for DRDO GTRE Apprenticeship application: January 29, 2021
- The date for Publishing of the First list of shortlisted candidates for interview/written test: February 12, 2021
- The date for Acceptance by candidates to join GTRE: February 21, 2021
DRDO GTRE Apprentice Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy
DRDO will select apprentices under three categories, based on the dedication qualification. They are Graduate. Diploma & ITI Apprentices. Let’s check the education qualification, age limit & vacancy for all three categories.
DRDO Graduate Apprentice
|Name of the Trade||Age Limit
As on January 05, 2021
Industrial Production Engg
| Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age –
A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament
|3||Elect & Electronics /
|4||Computer Science /
Information Science &
|6||Civil Engg. or Equivalent||01|
Diploma Apprentice Trainees
As on January 05, 2021
Tool & Die design
|Minimum Age – 18 years
||A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training so that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.||15|
|2||Electrical& Electronics /
|3||Computer Science / Engg./Computer
ITI Apprentice Trainees
|SL No||Trade||Age Limit||Education Qualification||Vacancy|
|1||Machinist||Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age –
|7||Computer Operator &
|8||Health Safety &
DRDO GTRE Online APplication
To start your online application, candidates should register themselves with the National Apprenticeship portals; Registration of BE/B-Tech./Diploma candidates on (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and candidates on Apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) is mandatory. The registration number is required during the document verification process. For BE/B-Tech/Diploma apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2018/2019/2020 are only eligible to apply. Once you registered in the above-said websites, follow the below-given steps to complete your application:
- Visit the DRDO website, & click on the “Apply Online: tab given under the notifications or Click Here
- Click on the Register tab, and provide your personal details as required
- Once you complete the applications, make sure to take a printout of the same, since you need to bring the application copy for the document verification process.
- Based on your marks in the essential educational qualification, GTRE will make a shortlist & will invite you for the document verification process.
Candidates selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for stipend as given below as per government rules:
- B.E./B.Tech./Equivalent : Rs.9000/-per month
- Diploma: Rs.8000/-per month
- ITI: Rs.7000/-per month
DRDO GTRE Recruitment Notification 2021
Click here to download DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification free pdf.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.