Table of Contents
DSRVS (Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan) has released notification ( Advertisement No. DRC/02/2022) regarding vacancies for the post of Assistant Rural Development Officer (ARDO). There are a total of 2659 vacancies for the post of ARDO. The official notification is available in the website dsrvsindia.ac.in. Those who are interested can go through the notification to know all the details regarding the recruitment and apply online from 11th March 2022. The last date for submitting applications is April 10, 2022.
DSVRS is a well-known Central Autonomous Institute in Rajasthan that is funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). The company was officially established on 7th April, 2017 under the Society Registration Act 06/2017.
DSRVS ARDO Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruiting Organization||DSRVS (Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan)|
|Vacant Post||Assistant Rural Development Officer (ARDO)|
|Number of vacancies||2659|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Written exam|
DSRVS ARDO Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
There are a total of 2659 vacancies available for post of Assistant Rural Development Officer (ARDO) in DSRVS Recruitment 2022.
DSRVS ARDO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Start Date of Online Application
March 11, 2022
Last date of Online Application
April 20, 2022
Expected Date of General Exam
Expected Date of result announcement
DSRVS ARDO Recruitment 2022 Salary
The salary for the post of Assistant Rural Development Officer is in the range of Rs.11,765 to Rs.31,540.
DSRVS ARDO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria set by DSRVS. The criteria in terms of age limit and educational qualification is given below.
Applicants aspiring for the post of ARDO must have passed 12th grade from a recognized board and should have a Diploma in any computer course from a recognized institution.
The candidate must be in the age limit 18 to 30 years i.e. applicant should have been born on or after August 01, 1982, and on or before August 01, 2004. The age limit for reserved categories is as follows:
- General/ Unreserved: 18 to 35 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 18 to 38 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST) /Pwd: 18 to 40 years
DSRVS ARDO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for the various categories are as follows:
- General and Other Backward Class (OBC) category candidates – Rs 500
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and disabled people – Rs 350
DSRVS ARDO Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
Candidates are advised to go through the official notification to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. They should have an active email ID and Mobile number which must be valid for at least 1 year as all future communications with candidates will take place through email. Then follow the given steps to submit the online application:
- Visit the official website of DSRVS – https://www.dsrvsindia.ac.in/.
- Click on “The Assistant Rural Development Officer Recruitment” Notification
- Then click on the “Online Apply” option.
- Carefully fill all the required information.
- Upload all the required documents, scanned photo and signature.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee. It should be paid through online mode. s. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- Take a printout of the application form for future needs.
DSRVS ARDO Recruitment 2022: Selection process
The selection process consists of Screening & Scrutiny of the application, selection for the engagement of apprentices would be based on a percentage of marks in the qualifying exam.
DSRVS ARDO Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
An exam will be conducted to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of ARDO. It will consist of Multiple Choice Questions for a total of 200 marks. The duration of exam will be 90 minutes. The exam will have four parts as given below:
- Part A: General Studies – It will consist of 30 questions for 60 marks.
- Part B: General Knowledge – It will consist of 30 questions for 60 marks.
- Part C: Elementary Mathematics and English Language – It will consist of 25 questions for 50 marks.
- Part D: Rural India – It will consist of 15 questions for 30 marks.
There will be a negative marking of 1/3 mark for every wrong answer. Candidates should qualify in all parts with a qualified percentage for this exam. The minimum qualifying percentage is 40 percent for all categories.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions. Our coaching has helped several PSC aspirants crack the exam.