Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India has released the result of Probationary Officer (PO). A selection list has been prepared from 51234 candidates who appeared for the examination. Download ECGC PO Result 2021 from the official website or from the direct link provided in the article.
ECGC PO Recruitment Highlights
|Organization||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Notification date||01 January to 31 January 2021|
UR- 25; EWS- 05; OBC- 16; SC- 09; ST- 04
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam, Interview|
|Exam Date||14th March 2021|
|result||Released on 06 April 2021|
ECGC PO Result 2021
ECGC PO Written Exam was held on 14th March 2021. And, now the result for the PO exam has been released on 06th April 2021. Of the total number of candidates who appeared for the exam, a total of 267 candidates are qualified in the online examination. Selected candidates will be called for the interview which will be conducted by the Company in Mumbai. The notice regarding the download of the ECGC PO Interview admits card will be sent through Emails on the registered mail IDs. Admit card includes the Interview details such as date, time.
ECGC will declare the marks obtained by all candidates along with the cut-off score of the exam after completion of the recruitment process.
Steps to Download ECGC PO Result 2021
- Log on to the official website of ECGC @ecgc.in.
- Click on the ‘Career with ECGC’ tab
- In the Current Openings, open the link which shows, ‘List of shortlisted candidates for interview of Probationary Officers Recruitment 2021-22 (Exam date – Sunday, 14th March 2021)’.
- Download ECGC PO Result PDF and save it for reference.
ECGC PO Interview
The ECGC PO interview will be out of 60 marks and the minimum qualifying marks is not less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD candidates).
The weightage (ratio) of online examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The final merit list will be based on the combined score obtained by the candidates in the Online Exam and Interview.
List of Documents to be carried while attending Interview
- ECGC PO Interview Admit Card
- Valid system generated printout of the online ECGC PO application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identity Proof
- Marks-sheets & certificate for Graduation
- Other relevant certificates to prove the relaxations if any.
Congratulations to the successful candidates. Download and subscribe to Entri App and start practicing the latest mock tests to ace your preparations.