Table of Contents
Energy management is the procedure of monitoring and optimizing energy consumption to preserve utilization in a building. There are few steps for the procedure of energy management, Collecting and reading continuous data. Identify optimizations in gadget schedules, set factors and glide quotes to enhance strength efficiency.
Energy Management- Definition
The strength must be used efficiently, economically and optimally. It is the manner of minimizing the expenditure of power in day by day sports without changing the great of labor and the character does now no longer sense fatigued after completing the task.
For the efficient use of energy, it is important to know the following things:
1. The relation of energy to the stage of the family life cycle.
2. The energy cost of various household activities.
3. Activities causing more fatigue.
4. the forms and effects of fatigue.
It includes strategy, policy, organisational changes, strength audit, strength conservation measures, administrative actions, schooling and cognizance programmes, tracking of strength conservation efforts etc.
Certains measures to boost up your Energy levels,
- Get a healthy amount of sleep
- Incorporate movement into your day
- Eat a healthy and well-balanced diet
- Take breaks throughout the day
- Turn your phone on silent
- Focus on one task at a time
- Get some fresh air
- Spend time with loved ones
- Write a gratitude list
- Do what you love more often
- Let in positivity
- Let go of negativity
Steps for Energy Management:
Energy management involves the following steps outlined below:
1. Energy management as Policy and Commitment.
2. Selection of energy manager and defining his responsibilities;
i. Energy planning,
ii. Monitoring energy consumption,
iii. Planning energy conservation,
iv. Implementing energy conservation measures,
v. Achieve energy conservation objectives.
3. Formulation energy strategy and energy conservation plan.
4. Bring awareness and involvement at various levels by means of training programmes, workshops, communication, in-house journals.
5. Introduce suggestion scheme and award scheme.
6. Appoint energy audit team/consultants.
7. Obtain report on energy conservation measures.
8. Establish practice of monitoring energy consumption and effectiveness of energy conservation measures.
9. Adopt new technology measures.
10. Adopt recycling of scrap, avoid wastage etc.
11. Carry out modifications, retrofitting or replacement of existing plant/machinery so as to save energy.
Mental Energy Management
When your intellectual attention is being challenged, you can locate your self dropping attention and not able to complete initiatives on time; you may experience disorganized, usually pessimistic, or missing creativity. Mental electricity developers encompass taking the time to be present, enhancing your awareness or attention, closing realistically optimistic, and/or locating greater time to be innovative and curious.
Physical energy management
Physical power caution symptoms and symptoms are while you are jogging on empty, fatigued, over or underweight, or at risk of sickness. An crucial bodily powerbuilder entails taking the time to workout at the least 3 instances in keeping with week. Just half-hour an afternoon will make a large difference.
Emotional energy management
Emotional strength control caution symptoms and symptoms encompass emotions of anxiousness, rigidness, impulsiveness, judgment, defensiveness. In moments like these, you want to be self-conscious and feature higher self-regulation; it’s critical to be open to others opinions, feedback, and thoughts. Try to talk and construct relationships with others in man or woman and now no longer simply via cell phones.
Spiritual energy management
Spiritual strength will increase whilst you are aligned together along with your maximum values. The caution symptoms and symptoms that your religious strength is being depleted is whilst you lack authenticity, keep away from conflict, sense disadvantaged, or advantage a experience of giving up. To growth your religious strength, it’s far critical to stability self-care with giving to others.
Fatigue can be defined as a physical or psychological condition, which reduces one’s ability to perform an activity,
because of previous work or due to lack of interest, resulting in reduced output. Fatigue is likewise a reaction to bodily and intellectual activities. Normally, fatigue may be resolved with relaxation or decreasing activity. Fatigue is a not unusual place criticism associated with fitness issues. Notably, it’s miles a symptom and now no longer a particular disorder or fitness condition. Many ailments purpose fatigue, and the signs may be bodily, psychological, or a aggregate of both.
- Lack of motivation or the ability to start activities
- Getting tired easily
- Experiencing mental fatigue or problems with concentration or memory
Types of Fatigue
Some types of fatigue: social, emotional, physical, pain, mental, and chronic illness.
This is the fatigue one might feel after speaking to a person (or many people) for an extended period. Fatigue might occur after speaking in person, especially when going out or traveling to meet up, which requires more energy.
Responding to text messages or comments on social media can also cause a person to feel fatigued.
Additionally, video calls are a new way of communicating and require a whole new level of energy, especially for those who aren’t tech-savvy. Setting up a call and appearing on screen might cause someone to feel stressed.
Social fatigue can make us feel overwhelmed, stressed, and wiped out, which affects our energy levels.
Emotional fatigue entails the times we’ve felt sadness, anger, depression, or frustration for an extended period. It’s like those times when we are sad and cry a lot, and our eyes hurt afterward. The body is affected because so much energy is used to experience those feelings, and it can leave us feeling pretty wiped of energy.
This type of fatigue follows physical activity. It can come from having a shower, preparing a meal, or going for a run. Many people like the feeling of physical fatigue after doing an activity because it can have benefits, such as better sleep. Often with a chronic illness like MS, we can feel exhausted, even when we’re not doing anything. Ironically, more physical activity over time improves fatigue levels.
Pain may have caused a bad night’s sleep, leading to fatigue the next day. Trying to explain that pain to someone else can be tiring, which can prompt emotional fatigue. Sometimes the mental aspect of having pain can make us feel depressed, and therefore, exhausted. When every movement hurts, it becomes harder and harder to find the energy to move.
This comes from expending a lot of mental energy. Examples include doing puzzles, problem-solving, and answering questions. After this type of activity, it’s common to feel more cognitive symptoms such as brain fog. In my experience, if I do these types of activities late at night, my brain sometimes finds it hard to switch off. Then, a lack of quality sleep can cause fatigue the next day.
Chronic illness fatigue
Sometimes there is no other explanation for what makes us feel fatigued than chronic illness. Damage to the brain or spinal cord in different areas might result in fatigue. Research using MRIs has shown that people with MS use more energy than the average person because our minds must work twice as hard to find new ways to send messages, which causes fatigue.
Damage to the central nervous system can lead to what is called primary fatigue. Secondary fatigue, which is caused by factors related to MS, could be to blame for a lack of energy. Bladder problems and incontinence cause us to use more energy to get to the bathroom, especially at night. Muscle spasms, stiffness, pain, or depression also use up energy and may affect our bodies differently. Additionally, medication side effects can cause fatigue.
Causes of Physiological Fatigue:
1. Working at a stretch for a long time.
2. Poor posture.
3. Doing heavy work.
4. Lack of proper equipment and supplies.
5. Unfavorable working conditions.
6. Poor planning for schedule of work.
7. Poor health
8. Lack of cooperation of other members and skills.
Effects of Physiological Fatigue:
1. There is a pain or feeling of strain in the body parts.
2. The breathing is fast and person feels exhausted.
3. Heart beats are fast.
4. There is a feeling of weakness and lack of energy.
5. There is a desire to leave the work.
Methods to reduce Physiological Fatigue
2. By the use of work simplification techniques.
3. Adequate planning of the sequence of daily activities.
4. Use of labor saving devices.
5. Adequate condition of work.
6. Learning Skills.
7. Use correct posture.
8. Adequate nutrition and health care.
Causes of psychological Fatigue:
1. Mental Stress.
2. Concentrating on an activity for a long time.
3. Lack of skills.
4. Lack of appreciation.
5. Lack of interest in the work.
6. Failing of a plan.
7. Interference and interruption.
8. Poor result obtained.
Effects of psychological Fatigue:
1. Lack of interest in the work.
2. Irritation, frustration and sometimes headache.
3. Repeated errors in work.
4. Mental tension.
5. Loss of Memory
Methods to reduce Psychological Fatigue
2. Planning immediate goals.
3. Allow some free time in daily work plans.
5. Change in routine activities.
6. Developing skills.
Download Entri App, Entri provides you effective learnings in a period of time with the help of expert teams and you can accomplish the goal with the Entri App. Start your preparation for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. We are providing you the best platform for the preparations for every prestigious exam. Here you can get access to a number of mock tests and get daily practice GK and Current affairs questions.
For candidates preparing for competitive exams like Bank Exam, UPSC exam and other Government Exams. Static GK connotes general knowledge about the static facts, the facts that are never going to change in the future. Entri App provides you with the best knowledge in GK and coaches candidates on different exams in your local language.