Table of Contents
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a premier provider of health insurance to industrial workers, public sector employees and their dependents in India. ESIC SSO Exam Result for the year 2022 has also been declared for all applicants who appeared for the June 11, 2022, ESIC SSO Exam 2022. Read further and download ESIC SSO 2022 Result.
|Name of Post||Social Security Officer|
|Full-Form||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Number of Vacancies||93|
|Starting day of Application||12th March 2022|
|Final day to Apply||12th April 2022|
|Admit Card release date||17th May 2022|
|Result release||22nd June 2022|
|Mains exam date||23rd July 2022|
|Mains result date||Yet to be notified|
|Descriptive and computer skill test date||Yet to be notified|
|Phase 3 result date||Yet to be notified|
|Official Website||ESIC Website|
ESIC SSO 2022 Result
The official website publishes the list of the selected applicants. Based on their performance in the Phase-I Prelims Exam, 1112 individuals were shortlisted for the Phase-II – Main Exam for the post of Social Security Officer (SSO) out of 62370 candidates.
ESIC SSO 2022 Download Result
Students who have appeared for the exam can download their results through this link.
How to Download ESIC SSO 2022 Result?
The following steps can be used to download the ESIC SSO result for 2022:
- Visit esic.nic.in, the ESIC’s official website.
- Go to “List of candidates shortlisted for Phase-II Main Exam for the position of SSO” or “Marks List of all appeared candidates in Phase-I Pre. Exam. for the post of SSO” and click on those options.
- Save a PDF of the ESIC SSO results.
- Look up the candidates’ roll numbers.
- The pdf should be saved for future use.
ESIC SSO 2022 Answer Key
Candidates can now get the ESIC SSO answer key to calculate their scores after the ESIC SSO exam has been administered. After the tests, applicants must access the official website to download the answer key.
- open the ESIC website in a new window.
- Select the new link labelled “ESIC SSO Answer key 2022.”
- You will be taken to a different website after clicking the link where you must choose the specific answer key number you want.
- The candidate needs to enter the required number and then press the Submit button.
- The official PDF will now be downloaded. The applicant can assess the responses against the pdf.
- Calculate the approximate marks using the answer key.
ESIC SSO 2022 Cut Off
The cut-offs for the ESIC SSO Result 2022 are listed below:
The section-wise cut-offs for the ESIC SSO Result 2022 are listed below:
|Category||English Language (30 marks) (T1)||Reasoning Ability (35 marks) (T2)||Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks) (T3)||Total Marks (100)|
|OBC / EWS (40%)||12||14||14||40|
ESIC SSO 2022 Selection Process
ESIC SSO 2022 Selection Process consist of a preliminary exam, the main exam and a descriptive exam along with a computer skill test.
ESIC SSO 2022 Preliminary Exam Selection Procedure
- Although qualifying in nature, phase I (Prelims) will not be taken into account for the final merit list.
- A quarter of the total points, or 0.25 points, will be subtracted for each incorrectly marked answer.
- Based on their performance in Phase-I, candidates will be chosen for Phase-II (Main) in a ratio of 1:10, or 10 times the number of positions available in each category (Prelims).
ESIC SSO 2022 Mains Exam Selection Procedure
On July 23, 2022, the main exam for the position of SSO will take place. According to the official announcement, each candidate’s eligibility to sit for the SSO Phase II Main Exam is on a provisional basis. The candidate’s application will be summarily rejected if they fail to meet the requirements for the position at any point during the screening process.
- The final selection will take into account the marks earned in Phase II (Main).
- Every incorrect response will result in a deduction of one-fourth of the total marks.
- Based on their performance in Phase II, candidates will be selected for Phase III (a computer and descriptive test) at a ratio of 1:5, or five times the number of openings in each category (Main).
ESIC SSO 2022 Computer Skill and English Language Descriptive Type Test
Three skills will be used to evaluate candidates for the computer skill test:
- Creating two PowerPoint slides will earn you ten points.
- MS Word typing with formatting – This will receive 20 marks.
- The creation of a table and the usage of formulas in Microsoft Excel will each receive 20 marks.
English Language Descriptive Test is as follows.
|No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
Candidates for Phase 3 should focus on the following important points:
- A 50-mark Objective Type Computer Test with No Negative Marking will be used to assess the functional knowledge of PWD candidates who are unable to type.
- The Description and Computer Skill tests will be qualifying in nature, but the results won’t be used to determine the final merit list.
All the necessary details regarding ESIC SSO 2022 result and ESIC SSO 2022 results out download here are given on this page. Download the Entri app to help you with further preparation for the mains and phase 3 ESIC SSO 2022 exam.