Table of Contents
Food Craft Institute (FCI), Jabalpur has invited applications for the posts of Lecturer, Assistant Lecturer and Computer Operator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through Craft Institute (FCI), Jabalpur Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format before 23 April 2021.
Food Craft Institute (FCI) Jabalpur M.P:
The Institute produces professional experts in all core sectors of the hospitality industry including administration, planning and strategy development according to the market needs and trends. Official website – http://fcijbp.mp.gov.in/
FCI Jabalpur Recruitment 2021 – Job Vacancy Details
Applications have been invited for 06 vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Lecturer||03 Posts|
|Assistant Grade-3 cum Computer Operator||01 Post|
Eligibility/Qualification and other Requirements
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Age Limit|
Completed 10+2 National Council for Hotel Management/State Board of Technical Education 03 years Diploma in Hotel Management (OR) PG in Hotel Management Degree. Minimum 05 years experience.
Maximum 40 years
State Technical Education Board for Hotel Management 03 years Or Diploma in Hotel Management Degree from National Council in 2nd class or 2nd class Degree in Hotel Management or Post Graduate degree in Hotel Management. At least 02 years of hotel business experience
Maximum 30 years
Assistant Grade-03 cum Computer Operator
10+2 01 year Diploma in Computer Application. 30 minutes per minutes speed in Hindi and English typing. Minimum 01 year field experience of working in computer applications
Maximum 35 years
Last Date of Submission of application form: 23 April 2021
How to Apply for FCI Jabalpur Recruitment 2021?
- Application Fee – Rs. 300
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply to the Office of the Food Craft Institute (FCI), Jabalpur Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 23 April 2021. The Application fee is Rs. 300/-
- Completed application along with passport size photo and self attested copies of certificates addressed to “The Principal/Secretary, Food Craft Institute, Near IIITDM College, Dumna Airport Road, P.O. Khamaria, Jabalpur – 482005” by Speed Post only. The postal cover super scribed as “Advertisement Number and name of the applied post on the envelope compulsorily”. The last date for submission of applications is 23 April 2021.
For more information follow Entri blog or download Entri App and get access to unlimited information. Entri is here to assist you in achieving your goal. Entri is the largest exam preparation platform for all Banking, SSC, Railway and State Level PSC exams like Kerala PSC, APPSC, TNPSC, TSPSC, MPPSC, and UPPSC etc. in local languages.
Why Choose Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and its design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Entri wishes you success and prosperity for your future endeavors. Good luck!