Table of Contents
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has issued the official notification for the recruitment of the candidates to the available vacancies. A total of 233 vacancies are available for Group A and other posts. The FSSAI Recruitment notification has already been issued by the official authority. Visit the official website and read the notification before applying for the post. Read the article below to know everything related to FSSAI recruitment 2021.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021- Overview
The candidates who wish to apply for the post can download the FSSAI Recruitment notification PDF from the official website. Make sure to fulfill the eligibility criteria proposed by the Recruitment board. The candidates can look into the details of FSSAI recruitment 2021 here.
|FSSAI Recruitment 2021||FSSAI recruitment details 2021|
|Name of the organisation||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Name of the post||Group A post and other posts|
|Total number of vacancies available||233|
|Commencement of the online application||13th October 2021|
|Due date of the submission of the online application form||12th November 2021|
|Fee Payment last date||17th November 2021|
FSSAI Vacancy 2021
The FSSAI recruitment board has officially declared the notification. As per the FSSAI recruitment notification, the total number of vacancies available is 233. The vacancy details are given below. The candidates can refer to the vacancy details before applying for the post.
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available|
|Central Food Safety Officer||37|
|Junior Assistant Grade-1||03|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||04|
How to Apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2021 ?
The candidates who wish to apply for the post can refer to the given below steps to apply for the post.
- Visit the official website of FSSAI recruitment Board, fssai.gov.in
- Select Jobs @FSSAI and search for the job you are looking for
- Register to the website and log in using the User ID and Password.
- Next, fill in the application form
- Now, the candidates should upload the signature and photo
- Finally, remit the application fees
- Submit application form
- Take a printout and save it for future use.
FSSAI Application Fees 2021
The application fee for the FSSAI recruitment is proposed by the recruitment board. It is mentioned in the official notification. For those candidates belonging to the SC/ST/EWS/Women/Ex-servicemen/PwD, the application fee is nil. The initiation charges for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/EWS/Women/Ex-servicemen/PwD category is Rs 500. The application fees for those candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category is Rs 1000 and the intimation charge is Rs. 500/-. The candidates should remit the fees online at the time of the submission of the application form.
Attempt a mock test here
FSSAI Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates should download the FSSAI recruitment notification to know the eligibility criteria proposed by the recruitment board. Refer below to know more about the eligibility criteria. Only those candidates who can satisfy the eligibility criteria will only be allowed to take part in the selection process.
- Technical officer- Masters degree in Chemistry, Food Science and Technology or Biochemistry or Food and Nutrition or horticultural Sciences / BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Biotechnology or Dairy Technology or Oil Food Processing Technology/ PG Diploma in Food Safety or Food Processing or dairy science from a University or recognized board of studies.
- Junior Assistant Grade-1- 12th pass or equivalent degree from recognized board or university
- Central Food Safety Officer- Degree in Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Food Technology or Veterinary Sciences or Biotechnology from University or recognized board
- Food Analyst- Masters Degree in Food Technology or Biochemistry or Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Bachelor of Technology in Dairy or Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences
- IT Assistant- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or Board
- Assistant Manager- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline/ Bachelor’s degree in Library Sciences from recognized board or university
- Hindi Translator- Masters in Hindi from a recognized University or Board
- Personal Assistant- Bachelors Degree in the relevant disciple from a recognized board or University
- Assistant Manager (IT)- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Assistant- Bachelor’s Degree from University or Recognized board
As per the notification, the minimum age limit of those candidates who wish to apply for the post is 25 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. The candidates should read the official notification to confirm the eligibility criteria. If the candidates cannot satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned here, they shall be immediately eliminated.
FSSAI Selection Process 2021
The FSSAI selection process is 2 or 3 tiered according to the vacancy for which you are applied. The selection process mainly involves,
- Computer Based Test Stage 1
- Computer Based Test Stage 2
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Know more about the updates on upcoming exams
FSSAI Syllabus 2021
The FSSAI Recruitment 2021 is based on the selection process proposed by the recruitment board which mainly involves Stage 1 and 2 CBT/ Written Test and compulsory Personal Interview. The candidates should qualify each level of the selection process to move on to the next step. The rank list will be published after each stage of selection. The candidates will be hired based on the final rank list. Those candidates who wish to prepare for the exam can refer to the syllabus given below and start their preparation at the earliest.
|English Language||· Grammar
· Spelling error
· Word substitution
· Para Jumbles
· Spotting errors
· Direct speech
· indirect speech
· General English
|General Awareness||· History
· scientific research
· General Politics
· Current Affairs
· Arithmetical number series
· Verbal and figure classification
· Decision making
· Space visualization
· Visual memory
· Arithmetical reasoning
|Computer Literacy||MS Office, Internet, Computer Literacy in all its sense|
The candidates who wish to apply for the post under the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India should apply on or before 12th November 2021. The submission of the application form begins on 13th October 2021. As many of the candidates are facing technical issues about the online payment, the last date for the fee submission has been extended to 17th November 2021.