Table of Contents
The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in Himachal Pradesh, can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Govt of Himachal Pradesh has released an employment notification of the HRTC Recruitment 2022 on its official website www.hrtchp.com. Through this latest HRTC 2022 recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 360 vacancies for the posts of HRTC Conductors, there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for Himachal Pradesh state jobs.
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022- Overview
|Origination Name||Himachal Road Transport Corporation|
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Conductor|
|No. of Vacancy||360|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th, Must Have DL & Physical Fitness Certificate|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||30.09.2022 – 29.10.2022|
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022- Notification PDF
All the candidates who are looking for Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Himachal Road Transport Corporation. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Himachal Road Transport Corporation official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
Candidates who were waiting to get job in Himachal Pradesh Government Departments , can utilize these opportunity and apply through offline, the official website where you can apply for HRTC Driver Recruitment 2022 is https://www.hrtchp.com.
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
|Application Start Date||30 September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||29 October 2022|
|Exam Date||To be Notified Soon|
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022- Vacancy
Himachal Road Transport Corporation has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. Applicants can review the job descriptions in the table below.
|Post Name||Name of Department||Number of Vacancy|
|Conductor (On contract basis)||Himachal Road Transport Corporation||360|
Catogory Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022- Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Conductor (HRTC)||Rs. 5910 – 20200/-||2400 GP.|
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
|SC / ST||5-Years|
- 10+2 pass from recognized Board of School Education/University or equivalent and who possesses valid Conductors license.
- A candidate shall be eligible for appointment of this post, if, he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
The candidate should be a citizen of India and Should be a domicile of Himachal Pradesh.
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022- Application Form
Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under-mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 30.09.2022 to 29.10.2022 till 11:59 PM, thereafter the website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA available on the website of HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
Steps to Apply for HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022?
Candidates must only submit their online applications through the Himachal Pradesh SSC website. No other application methods or formats will be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
- Step 1: The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up”given on the official web site.
- Step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name andpassword created by him/her at the time of registration.
- Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. https://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
- Step 4: Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
- Step 5: After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details.
- Step 6: After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- Step 7: The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
- Step 8: If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidatewill be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
- Step 9: Make payment.
|General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex Servicemen of HP.||120/-|
|S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ST/OBC Persons with Disability).||120/-|
|Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.||No Fee|
- The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee.
Candidates can apply online for the HRTC Conductor recruitment by the direct link mentioned below,
That copies of only following documents/certificates are to be provided in support of claims made / information
given in the Online Recruitment Application(ORA) at the time of documentation:
i) Matriculation certificate for age proof.
ii) Degree/Diploma certificates along with Marks Sheets of all years in support of Educational Qualifications as prescribed under Essential Qualification column of R & P Rules. The provisional certificate(s) along with marks sheets of all semesters/ years.
iii) Experience certificate(s) wherever required.
iv) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the authority (with number & date) by which it has been so treated and that if the qualification possessed by the candidates is equivalent, a copy of order/letter under which it has been so treated may also be enclosed.
v) Caste certificates, if applicable.
vi) BPL certificates, if applicable.
vii) All other certificates, if any required for determining eligibility.
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
- In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit/ shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for documentation by subjecting them to a Written Screening Test which may be objective type or descriptive or both.
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Screening Test/ main subjective type test.
- If the candidates score equal marks, then a candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age.
- Where a skill test comprising of type and shorthand test or both is an Essential Qualification, the candidates will be required to undergo these tests for the prescribed speeds.
- The candidate will be required to undergo the required Physical Test as per Physical Standards laid down.
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022- Exam Pattern
Along with the HRTC Conductor Recruitment Notification 2022, the syllabus for the 2022 recruitment of Conductors has also been made available online. The contenders’ performance in the upcoming online test will be influenced by their understanding of the HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- The Screening Test will Objective Type.
- The Number Of Questions Will Be 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Total Marks Will Be 100 Marks.
- Each Question Will Be 02 Marks.
- The Questions Will Be Based on Following Subjects. (1) General English Of 12th Standard (2) Hindi of 10th Standard (3) General Knowledge (4) Everyday Science (5) Social Science (6) Current Affairs & logic (7) General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh.
- There will be a Negative Marking Of 1/2 Marks.
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022- Syllabus
Here is the syllabus for the HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022 by subject for each position. To increase their chances of passing this exam with high scores, all candidates should thoroughly go through these topics.
- Transformation of sentences
- Transformation of words, Sandhi
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Correction of common errors in words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Taddhita and Krudanta
- Punctuation marks
- Comprehension of an unseen passage.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Prepositions and Conjunctions.
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangements
- Matching Definitions
- Making Judgments
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Problems
- Logical Game
- The course of Action
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection
- India & Neighboring Countries
- General Polity.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Famous Personalities
- Including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh.
- Discoveries & Inventions,
- Measuring Tools,
- Scientific Reasons,
- Making Decisions perspective to Science.
- Latest Scientific Progress/Development,
- National/International Awards,
- Indian Languages,
- Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
- Indian History,
- Economic aspects,
- Freedom Movement,
- major features of Indian
- Agriculture & Natural
- Resources and Indian
- Constitution & Polity,
- Panchayati Raj,
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022- Admit Card
No Admit Card(s) will be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download their respective Admit Card from the official website of the Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in . The message in this regard will also be sent on their registered Mobile No. or e-mail Id (if provided during the registration). The candidates may download his/her Admit Card either by entering Application ID, Name and Date of Birth. A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on registered mobile/ e-mail ID which will be required to be entered before downloading the Admit Card.
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. Who Conducts HRTC Conductor Recruitment?
Ans : Himachal Road Transport Corporation ( HRTC).
Q2. How many Vacancies are released for HRTC Conductor Recruitment?
Ans : The no.of vacancies is 360 approximately.
Q3. How to apply for HRTC Conductor Vacancy?
Ans: Candidates can apply for HRTC Recruitment 2022 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the HRTC official website.
Q4. What is the Last Date of Apply Online for HRTC Recruitment?
Ans : Last Date for Filling & Submission of Online Application Will be 29th October 2022.