Table of Contents
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) had conducted a written examination for Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) on 11th, 12th and 19th June 2022. JAIIB June Result 2022 on its official website on 19th August 2022. The exam was conducted for three papers namely Principle and Practices of Banking(Paper 1), Accounting & Finance of Bankers(Paper 2), and Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking(Paper 3). The mark sheet and certificate will be released along with the result.
IIBF JAIIB Result 2022
Candidates who have attended Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) conducted by Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) are eagerly waiting for the results. IIBF will announce the results shortly. Candidates are advised to check the official website regularly for updates regarding the announcement of result. They can login using their registration number and password to download the result. Candidates can also download their score card and certificate.
|Exam Date||11th, 12th, and 19th June 2022|
|Announcement of result||19th August 2022|
How to Check IIBF JAIIB Result 2022?
Follow the steps given below to download the result:
- Visit the official website of IIBF @iibf.org.in
- In the homepage click on “Examination and Course”.
- Look for the option ‘Results/ Consolidated Marksheet’.
- Here you will find the link for ‘Result for JAIIB June 2022 Examination’.
- Login using your registration number and password.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the marksheet and take a print out for future reference.
Direct Link to Download the Result
Candidates can access the results by clicking on the link below.
Qualifying Criteria for IIBF JAIIB 2022
According to IIBF, candidates should fulfill all the criteria mentioned below:
- Candidates need to score at least 50 marks out of 100 in each paper of JAIIB.
- If a candidate secures 45 marks in a single paper in the first attempt of JAIIB with an aggregate of 150 marks in the all papers then he/ she will be considered as having qualified for the JAIIB examination. The paper in which a candidate has qualified will be retained until the time limit for passing the JAIIB Exam.
- Candidates will be given a time limit of 2 years (4 consecutive attempts) to qualify JAIIB Exam. The time limit will be counted from the date of registration for the first attempt. Attempts of a candidate will be counted even if they have attempted for the exam or not.
- The candidates who are unable to clear the JAIIB Paper in the specified time will have to enroll themselves again. In such circumstances, credit for any of the paper which they have cleared earlier will not be retained.
If you are looking for a platform to kick start your exam preparation. look no further, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App is an Edutech online application which provides both competitive exam courses and upskilling courses. It is a vernacular language app reaching out to aspirants all around the country. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. We provide mock tests, flash cards and quizzes which goes a long way in helping the aspirants in their preparation.
IIBF JAIIB Result: FAQ
When will the results of IIBF JAIIB Exam be released?
The results will be announced shortly. The exact date has not been announced yet.
Where can one look for IIBF JAIIB Exam Result?
The result will be announced through the official website – iibf.org.in