Table of Contents
IIT Kanpur has released the official notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant on its official website i.e.www.iitk.ac.in on 10th October 2022. The eligible candidates can apply online from 10th October to 9th November 2022 from the direct link provided in this article. IIT Kanpur will be hiring a total of 119 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant. Read the detailed information provided in this article for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022.
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
In this article, we are providing you with detailed information which consists of the official notification, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, salary, selection process and salary details. We want candidates to read the details carefully before applying for the recruitment.
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Overview
IIT Kanpur has declared 119 vacancies for the recruitment of Junior Assistants on the official website. We have summed up the detailed information for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 overview in this article like the vacancy, advt. no., official website, etc.
|IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022: Overview|
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||119|
|Salary||Rs21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Job Location||Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last Date to Apply||9th November 2022, up to 05:00 pm|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Notification is out on 10th October 2022 for the recruitment of 119 Junior Assistants on the official website against Advt. No. 1/2022. IIT Kanpur is an Institute of national importance announced as such under the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, to provide for education and research in several branches of engineering, technology, science, and arts. IIT Kanpur is looking for an appropriate Indian candidate for the position of Junior Assistant on the regular basis with one year probation period (which can be extended). The candidates may download the official IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Notification from the link mentioned below.
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 has activated the online application link from 10th October 2022. All the important dates related to IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Notification are given in the table below.
|IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022: Important Dates|
|IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Notification Out||10th October 2022|
|IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Start Date||10th October 2022|
|IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Last Date||9th November 2022|
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Link
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the direct link given below till 9th November 2022. Candidates should apply online before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush. The direct link to apply online for the IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 is given below.
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment: Vacancy 2022
IIT Kanpur has invited applications for 119 vacant posts for Junior Assistant in the IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022. The Category wise distribution of the total vacancies is mentioned in the table below:
|Category Wise Distribution of IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022|
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment: Selection Process 2022
As the IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 for the vacant post of junior assistant is published on the official website of IIT Kanpur @www.iitk.ac.in. The candidates should go through the eligibility criteria determined by the recruitment authority i.e. IIT Kanpur and then apply online. The online application window will be open up to 9th November 2022 but it is best for the candidates to apply as early as possible and not wait for the last date of online application. The selection for the post of junior assistant will be done based on the selection hierarchy set by IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 for the post of Junior Assistant. The IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Selection 2022 will be done according to the following Scheme of selection:
- Written Test
- Job-oriented Practical Test
The mode of selection can be changed as per the norms made by the recruitment panel.
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as given in the official notification pdf. The minimum educational qualification and age limit are given below.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
For the post of Junior Assistant candidates needs:
- Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with Knowledge of Computer Application
- Desirable Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks and 02 years of relevant experience in handling Establishment matters/ R&D/ Legal/ Purchase and Import/ Accounts/ Audit/Hospitality, etc.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
The age limit for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 is a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 30 Years. The crucial date for the age limit is 9th November 2022. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
To finish the online application successfully for the IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 candidates need to pay the application fees as given below.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 700/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ Female: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Salary
The candidates appointed as Junior Assistants in IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022 will get a salary in the range of 21700-69100/- Level 3 along with less Allowance, HRA, and NPS Employer’s contribution, Medical, LTC, and Children’s Education Allowance are also admissible, as per GOI rules on regular basis.
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment: Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates should check the detailed exam pattern for the IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Exam 2022 to get familiar with the difficulty level of the exam. The exam pattern includes the brief details of the exam like sections asked, number of questions, maximum marks, time duration, marking scheme, etc. The IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant 2022 exam pattern is given below which is helpful for the students. Refer below to understand the IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant recruitment 2022 exam pattern completely.
- IIT Kanpur 2022 Exam Pattern comprises of total 05 sections which are listed below.
- The exam will be conducted online CBT mode.
- The questions will be of MCQ type.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. Hindi/English.
- General English
- General Hindi
- Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Studies/General Awareness
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment: Syllabus 2022
The candidates must check the IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 to plan their preparation strategy as per the need of the exam. The syllabus helps to prepare an effective timetable to finish the whole syllabus of all the portions in a given time. You can check the section-wise IIT Kanpur recruitment 2022 syllabus as given in this article for the ease of candidates.
|IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||
|General Studies/General Awareness||
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Application Process
The eligible candidates who want to fill in the online application form for the junior assistant can follow the below steps and can fill out their application forms. Anyhow, the candidates applying for the first time have to go through the online registration process by registering themselves and then can log in and fill out the application accordingly. The steps to be followed are:
- The applicants have to open the recruitment website of IIT Kanpur, i.e. https://oag.iitk.ac.in/Oa_Rec_Pg/.
- Now the homepage will open on the screen with the important instructions section on the right and the login section on the right side of it.
- Tap on the Register New User icon.
- On the next page “New user registration” form opens up. The applicant has to create a user id and password and has to fill in their valid email id. Finally, after filling in the hint question, the applicant has to click on the “submit” icon.
- Now the applicant is successfully registered in the portal.
- The candidate is again required to log in with the user and password created.
- After getting logged in, the candidate has to fill in their post and personal details and should press the option of “Save and Continue”.
- Fill in the qualification details along with their experience. Also, upload the documents where required. The list of documents to be uploaded will be stated in the later paragraphs.
- Now the candidates can submit their applications and pay the exam fee online.
- After the payment, the candidate is needed to take out the printout of the application submitted.
Documents required for IIT Kanpur JA Recruitment
- Scanned coloured photograph in jpg or png format and its size should be less than 30 KB.
- Scanned signature in jpg or png format and size be less than 20 KB.
- Any other document should be of a maximum of size 1 MB in jpg, jpeg, png or in pdf format.