Table of Contents
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: The Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax Puducherry & Tamil Nadu region has published the recruitment notification for various posts on its official website @www.tnicometax.gov.in. As per the notification PDF, Income Tax Office has announced a total number of 72 vacancies for the post of income tax inspector, tax assistant, and multi-tasking staff. Here in this post, we have provided all the necessary details related to Income Tax Recruitment 2023.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Sports Quota
Applications are invited from the meritorious Sportspersons fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per particulars mentioned for appointment to the post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff in the Income Tax Department, Tamil Nadu, and Puducherry region. The willing and eligible candidates can send their application form online on the official website on or before 6th February 2023.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Latest Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy 2023|
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department, India|
|Post Names||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|No.of Posts||72 Posts|
|Advt.No||26 (5) / ESTT / SPORTS/2022|
|Application Starting Date||14th January 2023|
|Application Closing Date||6th February 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Document Verification|
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualifications
- For Income Tax Inspectors:- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- For Tax Assistants:- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and should have a Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
- For Multi Tasking Staff:- 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Candidates who possess the above educational qualifications are only eligible to fill out the Income Tax Application Form 2023.
Note: For details regarding the Sports Eligibility do check the official notification of Income Tax Recruitment 2023 that we have enclosed in the important links table.
Income Tax Salary Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Grade Pay|
|1.||Income Tax Inspector||9,300 – 34,800 Grade Pay 4600 (PB-2)|
|2.||Tax Assistant||5,200 – 20,200 Grade Pay 2400 (PB-1)|
|3.||Multi-Tasking Staff||5,200 – 20,200 Grade Pay 1800 (PB-1)|
Income Tax Jobs 2023 – Age Limit
- For Inspector of Income Tax – 18 to 30 years of age
- For Tax Assistant/ Multi-Tasking Staff – 18 to 27 years of age
Income Tax Vacancy 2023 – Selection Process
- Eligible candidates will be called for Document Verification.
- The date and venue for Document Verification will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course.
- The selected candidates will be posted in Tamilnadu and Puducherry region only.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years or such a period as per the extant instructions of the Government of India.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
|Income Tax Inspector||28|
Income Tax Recruitment FAQs
Q1. Is Income Tax Recruitment 2023 out?
Ans: Yes, Income Tax Recruitment 2023 is out for the sportspersons on the official website.
Q2. How can I apply Online for Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Candidates can apply online for Income Tax Recruitment 2023 from the link mentioned above in the post.
Q3. How many vacancies are declared under Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
Ans: A total of 72 posts are declared under Income Tax Recruitment 2023.