Table of Contents
Income Tax Department invited applications for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant under sports quota. Income Tax Senior Private Secretary Recruitment 2022 was released recently by the concerned authorities of the income tax appellate tribunal through the official notification released on their official website. You can download the official notification as soon as possible and then you will be able to fill up the application form presented by the concerned authorities by checking all of the details related to the salary and also the various vacancies presented by the organisation through the official notification. Given below, we are specifying each and every important specification related to the recruitment opportunity presented by the Income Tax authorities. You can check out the application procedure and other details given below.
Income Tax Senior Private Secretary Notification Overview 2022
The Income Tax Tribunal recently released the official notification stating the vacancies for the Senior Private Secretary for the year 2022 and this recruitment is included in the Group B department of the Income Tax tribunal. The pay scale for this recruitment will start from 9000 Rupees and it will go up to 35000 Rupees with the grade pay of 4800. All of the eligible candidates can fill out the application form from the official website of the organisation before the last date of 7th March 2022. You can officially go to the website and check out all of the information available by the concerned authorities. Check out the table given below in order to know more about the entrance examination.
|Post Name||Senior Private Secretary|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Deputation Basis|
|Salary Scale||Rupees 47,600 to Rupees 1,51,100 per month|
Income Tax Senior Private Secretary Important Dates 2022
The applicants need to send their application form to the concerned authorities of the Income Tax tribunal as soon as possible and you must also take into consideration the important dates related to the recruitment opportunity before sending in your application form. Given below, we are sharing the details related to the last date to fill out the application form.
|Notification Released||January 07, 2022|
|Online Application Starts||January 07, 2021|
|Last Date for Application||7th March 2022|
Income Tax Senior Private Secretary Vacancy 2022
The candidates must fill out the application form presented by the authorities after successfully checking out the number of vacancies presented by the organisation and you can check out the number of vacancies available in this organisation by checking out the table given below:-
|Post-Wise||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Private Secretary||34|
Income Tax Senior Private Secretary Salary Scale 2022
- Rupees 47,600 to Rupees 1,51,100 per month.
Income Tax Senior Private Secretary Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidate should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from any UGC recognised university or equivalent. The candidates should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board. The eligibility criteria will be specified in the official notir=fication released by the authorities and given below, we share the details of the Income Tax Senior Private Secretary 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must be below the age of 56 years.
- A. Officers Under the Central or State Government:
- i. holding analogous posts on a regular basis, in the parent cadre or department.
- ii. with 3 years service in the Private Secretary grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Pay Scale of 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay 4600 Rs (pre-revised).
- Candidate must possess a speed of 120 words per minute in English shorthand and must have a working knowledge of computers, having the knowledge to operate upon software like Microsoft Office, Excel or Page makers.
- Period of Deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceeds 3 years
Income Tax Senior Private Secretary Application Form 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Pratishtha Bhawan, 3rd & 4th Floor, 101, Maharshi Karve Marg, Mumbai – 400020. The applicant should upload self-attested copies of the following certificates along with the
- Matriculation / SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age
- Education qualification
- Other certificates.
- Caste / Community certificate in support of the claim.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.