Table of Contents
Directorate General of Medical Services (DGMS) has released an official notification for Indian army BSc nursing 2022 admission. Female candidates who want to take admission in 4 years BSc. Nursing Course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services can fill the application form. The admission can be secured by qualifying the entrance exam, followed by an interview and medical exam. Candidates who wish to get admission in the Indian army BSc. nursing 2022 must qualify NEET UG 2022 entrance exam.
Aim is to fill 220 vacant seats for admission. The application process will begin on May 11, 2022. All Interested Candidates can apply before the last date. Last date for submission of application form is 31/05/2022. Candidates can apply through the official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Military BSc Nursing Exam 2022: Overview
|Name of the Exam||Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022|
|Authority Name||Directorate General of Medical Services (Army)|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test (CBT))|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
As per the official notification, the admissions to Military Nursing Service courses will now be granted through NEET 2022 scores. Indian Army has invited applications for admission to BSc. (Nursing) in Military Nursing Services. It’s a four-year undergraduate course where only female candidates are eligible to apply. The eligible female candidates can register for the same at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in After the successful completion of the course, candidates will be granted a commission in the military nursing services.
Indian Army Military BSc Nursing Exam 2022: Important Dates
|Release the Notification||4th May 2022|
|Release the Application Form||11th May 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||31st May 2022|
|Admit Card Released||To be announced|
|Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Date||June/July 2022|
|Result Announced||To be announced|
|Interview||To be announced|
Indian Army Military BSc Nursing Exam 2022: Vacancy
|Sl.No||Name of Course||Total number of seats|
|1.||Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022||220 Vacancies|
Indian Army BSc nursing institutes 2022
Number of seats
Armed Forces Medical College Pune
Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata
Army Hospital (Research & Referral) New Delhi
Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow
Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore
Indian Army Military BSc Nursing Exam 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body.
- Candidates who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- NEET (UG) 2022 score: Candidates seeking admission for the BSc Nursing course at AFMS institutions will have to mandatorily qualify the NEET (UG) 2022 examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
Only candidates born between 01 Oct 1997 and 30 Sep 2005 (including both days) are eligible to apply. This is inclusive of both the dates mentioned. The date of birth (DOB) of the candidate will be verified via their class 10 certificate.
- General – 148 cm
- Reserved Categories – 153 cm
- In addition to this, candidates will have to go through a mandatory fitness examination for Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 admission. Only those who meet the standards set for the Armed forces will be eligible for admission.
Indian Army Military BSc Nursing Exam 2022: How to Apply?
Candidates may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 11th May 2022 to 31st May 2022.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army i.e, https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.html
- Then click on the ‘Officers entry apply/ login’ tab to register and apply.
- For a new registration, click on ‘Registration’
- Then select the ‘Continue’ tab and complete the registration process by filling the mandatory fields (Aadhaar/ enrolment no, candidate name, father/ guardian name, mother’s name, date of birth, and mobile no) and ‘Submit’
- Now, provide the OTP received on your registered email ID and select the ‘Submit’ tab to continue.
- The next step is to fill in the remaining mandatory fields and set the password.
- Now, click on the ‘Save’ button to continue.
- Proceed with ‘Communication Details’ and hit the ‘Update’ button & ‘Save & Continue’
- The registration process is done now.
- Now click on ‘Apply Online on the dashboard to fill the online application form.
- Enter all the mandatory fields, upload signature, and photo (keeping the specifications as prescribed) & ‘Save & Continue’
- Then fill all the required details and click on the ‘Edit’ button if required and ‘Submit Now’
- Now Pay the Application Fee and click on ‘Submit’ to complete the application process.
Debit card/credit card/net banking
Applicants can click on the link below to apply for the Indian Army Military BSc Nursing Exam 2022.
Indian Army Military BSc Nursing Exam 2022: Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected for the course on the basis of a written exam followed by an Interview. Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Written Test of 90 minutes duration, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence.
- On the basis of merit of written Test, candidates will be called for interview. Final selection will be based on the Combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College.
Indian Army Military BSc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
Aspirants must be familiar with the exam pattern of Indian Army BSc nursing 2022. With the help of the MNS nursing paper pattern, candidates can understand the structure of the exam, types of questions asked, marking scheme, and other details. Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 exam is conducted in 3 stages,
- Written test
- Medical examination
- The written exam is conducted in Online mode
- Total 150 questions are asked
- The duration of exam is 90 minutes
- There is no negative marking
- The exam is Objective in Nature
- The Directorate General of Medical Services is the organizing body of MNS exam.
|Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|General Intelligence||50||50||90 Minutes|
- Students called for interview are 3 times the number of vacancies released
- The interview aims to analyse the personality and aptitude of the candidate
- The interview is followed by Medical examination
- After Interview you are taken for medical examination
- If you are fit according to the prescribed standards you clear the medicals
- A merit list is formed based on the written and Interview marks
- If You make it to the merit list You have made it to your Dream Destination
Indian Army Military BSc Nursing Syllabus 2022
Indian Army Military BSc Nursing Exam 2022: Admit Card
The admit card of Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 will be released only for candidates whose application forms will be accepted.
Once the Admit Card is released the candidates are suggested to download it and check the following details. Candidates should ensure that their Admit Card carries all the required information.
The Indian Army BSc nursing admit card 2022 includes the details of the exam centre allotted to the candidate, reporting time, and other important exam day instructions. Candidates will be required to carry their admit card to the exam centre.
Every candidate who is appearing for the Indian Army BSc nursing exam 2022 must ensure that they should carry at least one of the valid id proof documents along with their Hall Ticket to the exam centre.
How to download the Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 admit card?
Click on the ‘Download Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 admit card’ link available above.
Login using your ID and D.O.B.
The Indian Army BSc nursing exam admit card 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
Check the details mentioned on the Indian Army BSc nursing admit card.
Download and print out multiple copies of The Indian Army BSc nursing admit card 2022.
Indian Army Military BSc Nursing Exam 2022: Result
The Indian Army Nursing result will be published on its official website. To check the result the candidates will have to go through the official website and enter their application number and password. The result is provided as merit list, which is uploaded on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in as Pdf.
The merit list contains the roll number and marks of the candidates. The candidate’s qualifying exam will then have to appear for the interview and medical round. After that, the final merit list is prepared. The final merit list of Indian Army Military BSc Nursing 2022 is prepared on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.
Download the Entri App, the best educational and preparation app to secure a job. Through Entri you can access practice papers, previous questions papers, crash courses and can attempt a number of mock tests. Entri provides you with effective and customized study materials and provides well accurate study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence.
Entri provides you effective learnings in a period of time with the help of expert teams and you can accomplish the goal with the Entri App. Start your preparation for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. We are providing you the best platform for the preparations for every prestigious exam.