Table of Contents
Indian Coast Guard has released the Indian Coast Guard Result/Final Selection List 2022 for the post of Assistant Commandant for Group I and Group II. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their result on the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the post of Assistant Commandant. Candidates can avail their qualifying status as Merit list in online mode by Pdf format. Currently they recruiting for the 50 posts of Assistant Commandant.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Result 2022
Candidates who have attended the written examination can check their ICG Assistant Commandant post result on the official site. The qualified candidates in the selection list have to report to the Coast Guard Selection Board in the Noida Office on February 13,2022(Group 1) and February 20,2022(Group 2). They conducting 5 days of Tests- Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview. You can check the ICG AC result in the direct link below.
Check and Download :
|Name of the Recruitment Board
|Indian Coast Guard
|Number of post
|Written exam, Interview, Merit list
|Official Web Portal
How to check and download the Indian Coast Guard Result 2022?
- Visit on the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- In New Event section the result of Assistant Commandant result is flashing on the page.
- you can click the result. It will redirect you to the official recruitment page.
- On the homepage of the recruitment section select FSB List.
- Then click on the Group I AND II ASSISTANT COMMANDANT 02/2022 BATCH Final Selection List
- You can check the Merit list by Group wise.
- Download Merit list PDF.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Benefits
- The government provide self accommodation and medical coverages in their own facilities for family members also.
- PF scheme and Retirement Gratuity.
- you can get a travel concession insurance policy of INR 75 lakhs, for a monthly premium of INR 7500.
- Employees are permitted 45 days of paid leave and 8 days of unpaid leave on yearly basis.
- Availability of a Loan.
- Get ECHS medical services after the retirement.
- Insurance policies can avail for family members.
Career Growth and Promotion in the Indian Coast Guard
While working as an Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant ,selected employees would have a wide range of prospects for promotions and other advancements. For an Assistant Commandant officer, You can advance to Director-General and earn INR 2,05,400 on monthly basis. For your performance you may be directly promoted.
Salary Packages as Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard provide good salary package for the post of Assistant commandant officer. The salaries were paid according to 7th Pay Commission’s salary structure. The Assistant commandant officer will receive a basic salary of INR 56,100 (pay level-10). Employees get the Salary Slip monthly from their Indian Coast Guard General.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Result ( FAQs)
- where did I get the Indian Coast Guard result 2022?
You can check the result from the official portal of joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- On what basis the Indian Coast Guard recruitment process done?
Selection of candidates are on the basis of Merit List.
- What all details should maintain in time of checking result?
Candidates should maintain the details of their Roll no., Password and Date of Birth.