Table of Contents
IREL Recruitment 2022: On its official website @irel.co.in, Indian Rare Earths (India) Limited has announced the opening of 92 positions for Graduate Trainee (Finance), Graduate Trainee (HR), Diploma Trainee (Technical), Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha), Personal Secretary, and others. For those seeking a government position at IREL, this is a fantastic chance. From June 17 to July 7, 2022, applicants must submit their applications online for IREL Recruitment 2022.
IREL Recruitment 2022: Overview
Indian Rare Earths (India) Limited is accepting online applications for the positions of Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha), Personal Secretary, Graduate Trainee (Finance), Graduate Trainee (HR), Diploma Trainee (Technical), and others to fill 92 openings. Here, we’ve included all the relevant information on IREL Recruitment 2022.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Rare Earths (India) Limited [IREL]|
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee (Finance), Graduate Trainee (HR), Diploma Trainee (Technical), Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha), Personal Secretary and others|
|Number of Vacancies||92|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 68,000|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Last Date||7th July 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
IREL Recruitment 2022 Notification: PDF
Candidates have a fantastic chance as IREL is hiring for 92 positions including Personal Secretary, Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha), Graduate Trainee (Finance), Graduate Trainee (HR), and Diploma Trainee (Technical). The detailed IREL Recruitment 2022 notification is available for download from the direct link below for those who are interested and qualified. The official notification offers comprehensive information on the requirements for eligibility, the selection process, and other details.
IREL Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
On June 17, 2022, IREL posted a notice about their 2022 recruitment process on its main website, @irel.co.in. The following table lists the important dates for IREL Recruitment 2022.
|Notification Release Date||17th June 2022|
|Application Start Date||17th June 2022|
|Application Last Date||7th July 2022|
IREL Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
On the official website @irel.co.in, 92 positions have been made available for IREL Recruitment 2022. The distribution of openings by category is as follows. The information is available for candidates to review.
|Post Code||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|PC1||Graduate Trainee (Finance)||07|
|PC2||Graduate Trainee (HR)||05|
|PC3||Diploma Trainee (Technical) (Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Electronics and Instrumentation)||19|
|PC4||Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||03|
|PC6||Tradesman Trainee (ITI) Fitter / Electrician / Attendant Operator Chemical Plant / Instrumentation)||28|
|PC7||Fitter / Electrician||14|
|PC8||Fitter / Electrician||14|
IREL Recruitment 2022: Salary
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||Rs.25000-68000 / S-1 Grade|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||Rs.25000-68000 / S-1 Grade|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical) (Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Electronics and Instrumentation)||Rs.25000-68000 / S-1 Grade|
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||Rs.25000-68000/- / S-1 Grade|
|Personal Secretary||Rs.25000-68000/- / S-1 Grade|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI) Fitter / Electrician / Attendant Operator Chemical Plant / Instrumentation)||Rs.22000-88000/- W-3 Grade|
|Fitter / Electrician||Rs.22000-88000/- W-3 Grade|
IREL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for IREL Recruitment 2022 can apply online till 7th July 2022. The educational qualification and age limit have been provided below.
|Name of Posts||Age limit|
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||26 Years|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||26 Years|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical) (Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Electronics and Instrumentation)||26 Years|
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||30 Years|
|Personal Secretary||30 Years|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI) Fitter / Electrician / Attendant Operator Chemical Plant / Instrumentation)||35 Years|
|Fitter / Electrician||35 Years|
|Name of the Post||Educational qualification|
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||CA intermediate or CMA intermediate/ Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for SC candidates and 60%|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Indian University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC candidates and 60% marks|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical)||3 years Diploma in Mining/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates and 60% marks|
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level (or)Master’s degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. ANDExperience: 1(One) year of relevant post qualification work experience|
|Personal Secretary||Graduate in any discipline with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level with Typing speed of 40 wpm in English and Stenographic skills.Knowledge of Computer is essential and shall be proficient in MS Office, etcExperience: 1 (One) year relevant post qualification work experience|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI)||Must have passed SSC or equivalent with ITI/ NAC with two years of experience in the relevant Trade/ Discipline|
|Attendant Operator Chemical Plant||Must have passed SSC or equivalent with ITI/ NAC in Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) or+(plus) 2 Science (Intermediate/ Higher Secondary) with Chemistry as one of the subjects & 50% marks in aggregate and with two years of experience|
IREL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
The deadline to submit an online application for the IREL Recruitment 2022 is July 7, 2022, and interested individuals may begin doing so on June 17, 2022. Candidates may access the IREL Recruitment 2022 online application at @irel.co.in. Candidates must submit their online applications prior to the deadline to minimize last-minute trouble.
How to apply for IREL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the Careers area of the IREL website at www.irel.co.in and select the Apply Online option.
- Go through the Important Instructions and press the “I Agree” button.
- Register by providing the required information (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
- Verify the application sequence number, user ID, and password that you have received on your email and mobile device.
- Enter the user ID and password you got through email to log back into your account.
- Complete the application and upload your photo, signature, and any other documents.
- Review the application form preview and make any necessary modifications.
- Pay with a debit card, credit card, or online banking (if applicable)
- Click the Submit button.
- Print off your application form so you have it for future use.
IREL Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
To complete the IREL Recruitment 2022, applicants must pay a specified sum. Candidates must pay a specific fee depending on their category after providing complete information in the IREL Recruitment 2022 Application form. Some categories do not charge application fees. Check out the information on the IREL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee.
- For SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates, Women and Internal candidates: Nil
- For All Other Candidates: 472/-
IREL Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- The written test [first level test] will be the mode of selection for all positions. (ii) Any combination of a skill test, trade test, computer proficiency test, psychometric test, and/or second-level test as determined or required by the competent authority. For post codes with PC1 through PC5, the written test will be computer-based, and for PC6, PC7, and PC8, it will be paper-based. Candidates who meet the qualifying conditions, such as age, education, and experience requirements, will be invited to take an objective-type written test with multiple-choice questions.
- Both Hindi and English will be used in the question booklet for the written exam. Even during the review process, IREL has the authority to remove or cancel any question from the written test. The following will be on the written test’s (first level) question paper:
- The following positions will be subject to computer-based testing (CBT). The examination will last 120 minutes. There won’t be any failing grades.
I hope you found this article useful. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.