Table of Contents
Jharkhand Staff Selection Committee (JSCC) is looking to recruit Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) for government schools in the state of Jharkhand. The committee has released a notification containing all the details regarding the recruitment drive. Interested candidates can go through the notification and apply online through the official portal – www.jssc.nic.in. Applications can be submitted online from 8th September, 2022 until 7th October, 2022. Read on to know the details about the application process.
Jharkhand TGT, PGT Application Date 2022
|Commencement of online application||8th September, 2022|
|Last date for online application||7th October, 2022|
|Last date to pay application fee||9th October, 2022|
|Last date to upload photo and signature||11th October, 2022|
|Correction window||13th October to 15th October, 2022|
Jharkhand TGT PGT Teacher 2022 – How to Apply?
Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and ensure that they are eligible to apply for the vacancy. They should also keep all the documents handy while applying. Follow the steps given below to complete the application process:
- Visit the official website – www.jssc.nic.in
- Candidates have to complete the registration by clicking on ‘Online Application for PGTTCE-2022’.
- Once the registration process is complete, you will get the registration number and password through your registered email id and mobile number. Note these down as these will be required for future login.
- Now login using these credentials and fill in the application form. Enter all the required information and save as you move on to the next page.
- Once you have completed the application form, log out and then log in again after 12 pm the next day.
- Click on ‘Submit to Proceed Payment’ and read the terms and conditions and click on proceed.
- Then click on ‘Select Payment Category’ next to PGTTCE-2022 and enter the registration number. Pay the application fee.
- Again login after 24 hours and upload the fee receipt as well as the scanned photograph and signature.
- Before submitting the form, ensure that all the information entered are correct or else the application will get rejected.
- Submit the form and take a print out for future reference.
- The original certificates will have to be presented during document verification.
- A correction window will be opened from 13th October, 2022 until 15th October, 2022. During this period candidates can change the information entered in the application form except name, date of birth, email id and mobile number. If the candidate changes their category which might lead to a difference in the application fee, the arrears should be paid.
An application fee of Rs. 100 has to be paid along with the application form. Applicants who belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Jharkhand state will have to pay Rs. 50 as the application fee. People who have more than 40% disability are exempted from paying the fee. Applications submitted without paying the fee will not be accepted. Candidates should also note that the application fee is non refundable.
- Matriculation certificate
- Degree certificate
- Experience certificate
- Local resident certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Guidelines for Submitting the Online Application
- Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to download the official notification and prospectus and go through it carefully.
- Candidates should ensure that they have all the certificates as mentioned in the prospectus. Also check the details in the certificates and make sure that they are correct. If not, get them rectified before applying online.
- Also make sure to keep a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Applicants should enter their name and date of birth as mentioned in the matriculation certificate. Make sure that there are no spelling mistakes.
Jharkhand TGT PGT Teacher Apply Online: FAQs
1. When will the Jharkhand TGT PGT Recruitment Application Process Begin?
Ans: The application process will begin on 8th September, 2022. It was earlier slated to begin on 25th August, 2022.
2. When was the official notification released by JSSC?
Ans: The official notice was released on 3rd August, 2022 through the official portal www.jssc.nic.in.
3. What are the three stages in the application process?
Ans: The three stages are – registration, payment of application fee and submission of the application form.
4. Which are the information that cannot be changed once submitted?
Ans: The information that cannot be changed are name of the candidate, date of birth, email id and mobile number.