Table of Contents
A notification for the Group D Posts has been released by the Karnataka High Court. Candidates for the Karnataka High Court may submit an online application. Candidates who have passed the 10th and 12th-grade exams are eligible to apply for 150 open positions in the Karnataka High Court. Apply online at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in, the Karnataka High Court’s official website. This page contains all the details on the online application, including the number of positions, how to apply online, the application fee, the deadline, and the age requirement.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name||Group D|
|No of Posts||150 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 63,200 (Level-2)|
|Application Start Date||August 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||17 September 2022|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 Years|
|Eligibility||10th / 12th Pass|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
The recruitment announcement for the Karnataka High Court has been made public. Candidates should consult the official notice for this recruitment to confirm the number of openings, application fee, salary, vacancy information, application deadline, and age restriction before submitting their applications. The Karnataka High Court’s official website has a download link for the formal notification.
Karnataka High Court Group D Important Date
- Application Start Date – August 2022
- Application Last Date – 17 September 2022
- Admit Card Date – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
Karnataka High Court Group D Application Fee
- General/OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/Female: Rs. 100/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking.
Karnataka High Court Group D Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
Karnataka High Court Group D Salary
Those candidates selected under ITBP Constable Pioneer Recruitment 2022 through ITBP will be paid Rs.19,900 – 63,200 (Level-2).
Karnataka High Court Group D Eligibility
Candidates who have Passed the 10th/12 Examination will be eligible for This Recruitment in 2022.
Post-Wise Karnataka High Court Group D Vacancy Details
- Residual Parent Cadre – 129 Post
- Kalyana Karnataka (Local Cadre) – 21 Post
How to Apply in Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through the official website of the Karnataka High Court before the last date.
- First of all, Candidates Need to Visit the official website of Karnataka High Court @karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- You have to click on the Group D application online link on the official website.
- On this, you will have to fill in all your information asked in the form, and Uploads Photo, Signature, and Documents.
- Finally after checking all the information click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.