The Karnataka PSC is the abbreviation for Karnataka Public Service Commission. Recruitment is considered one of the best opportunities for candidates to secure a government job. The examination is conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates to various posts under Karnataka PSC. The candidates who want to pursue a government job can start applying for this post. The applications will be released online from the official website once the notification is published. To score a good position in the rank list, the candidates who are applying for the post must have complete knowledge regarding the various aspects such as post, duties, and the kind of questions asked during the examination. Also, the candidates are expected to stay updated with all the notifications and events regarding the examination.
Karnataka PSC Eligibility Criteria 2021
Listed below are the basic eligibility criteria that are required for the candidates to be eligible for the KPSC which is Karnataka Public Service Commission exam:
- The candidate applying for this exam must be the citizens of India.
- The candidate to be eligible for the examination and various posts under KPSC, the age of the candidates must be in between 21 to 35 years.
- The participants applying for the KPSC examination must clear particular education criteria.
- The candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or Masters Degree from any recognized University under the Government of India.
KPSC Answer Key 2021
- The Karnataka Public Service Commission releases the answer keys for all the exams before the declaration of their respective results.
- The link of the result will be updated shortly after the 2021
- They are released on the exam official website
- The participants can check and match their answers with the ones released by the commission.
- In this way, the candidate can have an idea about their score.
- In case any candidate finds any wrong answer in the official answer key, they can file objections against it.
- The candidate must send an email from their registered email id stating their registration number, name, question number, and their representation of the answer.
- The candidate must be able to give a proper explanation for their objection.
Steps to Download Karnataka PSC Result 2021:
The KPSC releases the results of all the exams in three stage. The first two results are published after the respective rounds of exams while the last one is released after the Interview and the Document Verification. The final selection of candidates is done on the basis of the Final Result. Listed below are a few steps to check the results:
- Visit the official website of KPSC.
- Find and select the notification for the KPSC Result.
- In the options given there, choose the link for your respective group.
- A new window seeking your registration number will open.
- On entering the registration number, the PDF of your result will be visible on the screen.
- Download and save the PDF.
- Take a printout for future references.
I hope this article was helpful. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue a career in the banking sector and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the examination. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck