Teachers are nation builders. The strength of every profession in our country grows with the knowledge and skills the teachers help to instil in the students. Teaching being one of the most valued and respected professions is treasured very much in our country. In order to provide the best to our young minds and to improve the standards of teaching, the government of India introduced Teacher Eligibility Test in 2011. The teachers who are interested to work with the government sector have to qualify for the Teacher Eligibility test in order to be considered. Kerala TET examinations are conducted by Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan twice a year. Kerala TET ensures the quality of teachers for the lower primary, primary and high school phases of education in Kerala. In this article let us check for the Kerala TET preparation Tips.
KTET Exam 2022 Topics to Cover
For making the exam preparation more strategic and helpful in getting good scores in the examination, candidates need to follow the correct examination syllabus. The given below is the detailed KTET syllabus 2022 that the candidates have to follow so as to ensure good marks in the examination.
|Child Development and Pedagogy||
|Adolescent Psychology, Theories of learning and Teaching Aptitude||
|Languages (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada/English/Arabic/Hindi)||Comprehension Prose, Comprehension Poetry, Grammar, Literature (as applicable), Vocabulary, History of language (as applicable), Communicative functions, Elements of language, Pedagogical issues of language.|
|Environmental Science||Water, Agriculture, Soil, Earth, Family, Disease, Food, Energy Solar system, First Aid, Animal world, Plants, Vehicles, Shelters, Pedagogical issues related to EVS.|
|Mathematics||Arithmetic, Numbers, Fractions, Algebra, Trigonometry, Probability, Measurements, Triangle, Geometry, Data handling and Statistics, Pedagogical issues related to Mathematics,|
Kerala TET Relevant Study Materials 2022
The selection of study materials plays a very important role in helping you score better for the examination. Hence one has to make the decision wisely and select appropriate study materials before one begin the study preparation. Firstly decide on the method of preparation for the Kerala TET Exam-online or offline mode Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn environment. Online preparation for the Kerala TET exam is a productive decision that you can make. Candidates will be able to learn at their own pace too. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for classroom study. Download the KTET study material PDF including the KTET category 3 social science study material, KTET psychology notes PDF, KTET category 3 English study material, KTET psychology notes in Malayalam PDF given below.
- Kerala TET Category 1 syllabus- Click here to download
- Kerala TET Category 2 syllabus- Click here to download
- Kerala TET Category 3 syllabus- Click here to download
- Kerala TET Category 4 syllabus- Click here to download
KTET Tips and Tricks 2022
There are a lot of preparation tips and tricks that you must take into consideration to start your preparation for the Kerala teacher eligibility test and each and every candidate must take into consideration a perfect examination strategy so that they can crack the entrance examination for this recruitment opportunity without any problem and difficulty. You can check out the details related to the preparation tips given below.
- Keep track of the dates of the examination so that you can plan a preparation schedule from the books for reference
- Keep yourself acquainted with the exam pattern as it will ease you to segregate the topics based on weightage.
- Know your syllabus very well as it will help with selecting the study contents from the books
- Check for the previous year’s papers as it will help you to prioritize the contents of the book based on its importance.
KTET Exam Strategies 2022
“The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital” Joe Paterno. As the quote states, preparation is mandatory to succeed in any aspect of life. So, let us check the strategies that will help in your preparation for Kerala- TET
- The first step of preparing for any examination is checking the dates of the exam. Kerala TET 2022 examination will be announced soon. The examination is conducted for different categories. Each category has different topics included for the examination. We will brief you on the exam pattern for all four categories of Kerala TET. The candidate has to score the cut off marks in this examination to be considered qualified.
- Once you are thorough with the exam pattern you have to keep yourself updated with the syllabus of each topic included in the exam. Only then we can plan a study schedule based on the topics included in the exam.
- After getting a definite outline on the syllabus of the Kerala TET 2022 examinations, the preparation for the exam has to be initiated. The selection of study materials plays a very important role in helping you score better for the examination. Hence one has to make the decision wisely and begin the selection of study materials before one begins the study preparation.
- Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn environment. Online preparation for the Kerala TET exam is a productive decision that you can make. Students will be able to learn at their own pace too. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for classroom study.
- There are many e-learning websites; one of the best, India’s Leading Online Learning platform is Entri. Here you can obtain the complete test series, which is available for free. Login to the website for successful achievement of your dream job (link below)
- Set short term goals: The candidate has to devise a goal-based timeline.
- Check for focus areas: After getting the details about the exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak. Start working on the topic in which you need more attention. Prepare short notes for doing quick revision for exams.
- Time Management: The key to success depends on how well you manage your time.
- Avoid any guess works: Guesswork may lead you to wrong answers. Don’t waste much time on one question and move on to the next if you are not sure about the correct answer.
- Read the complete question: Candidates are required to avoid the mistake of reading incomplete questions and arriving at incorrect answers eventually. Read the questions carefully and check what is being asked.
- Effective examination tips and faster memorization tips can be utilized when preparing for the exam.
- Do not casually take up the mock test. A mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- A mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need to focus
- No amount of preparation will help you until you believe in yourself and your ability to crack the exam. It is very essential to believe in your efforts, motivate yourself not just to get marks but to gain deeper conceptual clarity about different topics.
KTET Mock Test 2022
Candidates who are preparing for the KTET examination need to make their exam preparation strategic and result-oriented. For this candidates need to get familiarised with the examination, exam pattern, kind of questions asked, and the difficulty level of the examination. Mock tests can be used as a medium for this. Entri App provides mock tests covering various topics that will enable the candidates to get an idea regarding the question paper and the portions that they have to prioritize as they prepare for the examination. The given below are some of the mock tests that candidates can make use of as part of KTET exam preparation 2022.
Entri provides you with an online platform to prepare for the exam. You can download the app free of cost and join the class. Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties from the PSC Coaching field. Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes Entri provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts. Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examinations.