Table of Contents
CEE will release the KLEE admit card in the month of June 2022. The KEE admit card 2022 is provided to all the candidates who have applied for the KLEE 2022 exam by filling the online application form. The admit card will be available through different links for 3 years LLB, 5 years LLB and LLM entrance exam. To download the KLEE 2022 admit card, candidates have to use their application number and password. Admit cards will not be sent by post. In the KLEE 2022 hall ticket candidates can examine the reporting time for the exam, the allotted exam centre, exam date, time and other important information. Candidates have to carry the KLEE admit card on the day of the exam in printed format. To know all about the KLEE 2022 admit card like how to download it, what to do if the admit card is not issued, what to do if there are errors in the admit card, and other exam related instructions, read the article provided below.
KLEE Exam 2022 Notification: Overview
|Exam Name||Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE)|
|Vacancy||3 years LLB – 826
5 years LLB – 2472
LLM – 115
|Mode Of Exam||Computer-based test (CBT)|
KLEE 2022 Admit Card Date
The coloured printed copy of the KLEE 2022 admit card will be used at the exam hall for the identification of the candidates. Some candidates might not be able to download the KLEE admit card, as their admit cards are withheld due to errors in the application form. Check the dates for the KLEE 2022 admit card below.
|Events||3 years LLB||5 years LLB||LLM|
|Release of admit cards for KLEE||Jun 2022||Jun 2022||Jun 2022|
|Deadline for candidates (who have not been issued the admit card) to submit documents||Jun 2022||Jun 2022||Jun 2022|
|Deadline to rectify errors in admit card||Jun 2022||Jun 2022||Jun 2022|
|KLEE 2022 exam date||Jun 2022||Jun 2022||Jun 2022|
After the exam is over, CEE issues the KLEE 2022 answer key. The answer keys are available in PDF format on the official website., a few days after the exam.
KLEE 2022 Admit Card Download Link
The KLEE admit card is issued online only through the official website. The direct link to download the admit card is as follows:
|3 years LLB||To be made available|
|5 years LLB||To be made available|
|LLM||To be made available|
How to Download KLEE Admit Card 2022?
To download the KLEE admit card, candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of KLEE 2022, cee.kerela.gov.in.
- Click on the link for the course you have applied for and a new page will open up.
- Candidates need to enter KLEE 2022 application number and password to login and download their admit card.
- The admit card will appear on the screen, cross-check it for any errors and if found then report it to the exam centre authority before the last date.
- Download the admit card and get coloured printouts of the same to carry on the exam day.
KLEE Admit Card 2022: What to Do If the KLEE 2022 Admit Card is Not Issued?
CEE informs that some candidates might not be issued their KLEE admit card. This is because there are shortcomings in the KLEE application form they have presented. Such candidates have been issued a ’notice’ with the informations of the shortcoming in the online forms. The ‘notice’ will be available inside the respective logins of the candidates.
Candidates who have been issued the ‘memo’ need to upload the required documents through the website only. No documents are accepted via post, fax or email.
KLEE Admit Card 2022: What to Do If There Are Errors in the KLEE 2022 Hall Ticket?
If there are errors in the KLEE 2022 admit card, candidates have to register their complaints through email to CEE. The email Id is email@example.com. Note that the complaints other than Name, Photo, Signature will not be accepted.
KLEE Admit Card 2022: Documents to Carry with KLEE 2022 Admit Card
On the day of the exam candidates need to carry the following things:
- Colored printout of KLEE admit card 2022.
- Valid Id proof (College ID / University ID / Voter id card / PAN card / Driving license / Aadhaar card).
Candidates are not allowed carry anything to the exam hall apart from the above-mentioned items. Do not carry any electronic devices such as mobile phones, watches or calculators in the examination hall.
KLEE Syllabus 2022
In this section, we have prepared the syllabus for the different courses covered under the KLEE entrance exam 2022. The syllabus here is created for both the LLB and LLM. Candidates can go through the following section.
KLEE 2022 LLB Syllabus
The candidates who have applied for the LLB course in the KLEE 2022 Application form will have to prepare for the exam according to the KLEE 2022 LLB syllabus. The syllabus is not set by the conducting body moreover it is based on the previous years’ trends and question paper. The syllabus is divided into four sections namely general English, general knowledge, arithmetic and mental ability, and legal studies aptitude. Candidates must note that although the KLEE syllabus for 5 years LLB and 3 years LLB is the same, their difficulty level is going to be different. This is because the 5 years LLB entrance exam is an undergraduate level exam. On the other hand, the 3 years LLB is a graduate-level exam. Therefore, candidates have to prepare keeping the difficulty level in mind. So, the interested candidates may find the section-wise syllabus attached below:
KLEE 2022 General English Syllabus
The given important topics are covered under this section of English:
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Word Usage
- Foreign Words and Phrases
- Para Jumbles
- One word substitution
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement
KLEE 2022 General Knowledge Syllabus
The syllabus for this section is very wide and covers information in every fields such as:
- Current affairs
- Eminent personalities
- Science and Technology
- Indian Polity
- International events
- Awards and honors
- Indian History
KLEE 2022 Arithmetic and Mental Ability Syllabus
The main topics contained in this section are as follows:
- Profit & Loss
- Age based Problems
- Time & Distance
- LCM and HCF
- Time & Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mean, Mode and Median
- Simple and Compound Interest
KLEE 2022 Legal Studies Aptitude Syllabus
This syllabus is based on legal aptitude and the syllabus is as follows:
- Law of Torts
- Fundamental Rights and Duties
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- Famous Judgments
- Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Parliament and Composition
- Legal Awareness regarding Constitutional Law and Polity
KLEE 2022 LLM Syllabus
The candidates who wish to seek admissions into the LLM Courses will have to go through the detailed syllabus while preparing for the KLEE 2022 Exam. The following section-wise syllabus is based on the previous years’ papers and the syllabus has remained same over the time. The Syllabus for KLEE 2022 Syllabus is based on the topics candidates have studied in their LLB and is as provided below:
- Jurisprudence: Schools of Jurisprudence: Sources of Law, Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Legal Sanctions.
- Public International Law: Nationality and Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, State Jurisdiction, United Nations, International Law and Municipal Law, Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- Constitutional Law: Directive Principles of State Policy(DPSP), Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution, Fundamental Rights.
- Law of Property: The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act,2000) and Right to Information Act (RTI),2005
- Law of Crimes: General Principles & General Exceptions of Indian Penal Code(IPC).
- Law of Torts: General principles of Tort, Defenses, Joint liability, State liability for torts, Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
- Administrative Law: Meaning, Definition, Scope and Significance of Administrative Law, Evolution and Development of Administrative Law in India, UK, USA , France, Relationship between Constitutional Law and Administrative Law ,Natural Justice and Statutory Provisions, Tortious Liability of the Administration, Administrative Action, Delegated Legislation, Administrative Directions, Administrative Adjudication, Rule of Law, Doctrine of Separation of Powers and its relevance in Contemporary times.
- Law of Contract: Introduction to general principles of contract, privity of contract, types of contract, formation, terms of contract, consideration, intention to create a legal obligation, capacity of contract, flaw in consent, misrepresentation, limits or rights to rescind, coercion, unlawful agreements, limits to contractual obligations, discharge of contracts, by breach, remedies of breach of contract, quasi-contract, Indian Contract Act – 1872, Specific Relief Act – 1963, Information Technology Act, 2000, Agency, sale of goods, bailment, guarantee, indemnity, partnership, consumer protection.
- Company Law: The Companies Act, 1956, The Emblems & Names (prevention of improper use) Act, 1950, Industries Development and Regulation Act, 1951, The Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, SEBI Act, 1992, Depositories Act, 1996, Laws governing securities and security holders, Accounting and auditing, Company meetings, resolutions and transactions, Powers of the company and its stakeholders, Corporate governance, Company transactions, corporate finance, structure, qualification and disqualification, duties of the director in the board of Directors, Corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisition, Liquidating the company.
- Interpretation of statutes: Introduction to Interpretation of Statutes, Aids to Interpretation, Commencement of Statutes; Retrospective effect of Statutes, Repeals and Temporary Statutes, Rules of Statutory Interpretation, Interpretation with reference to the subject matter of Statutes, Interpretation of Constitutional topics and values.
KLEE Admit Card 2022: Exam Pattern
The KLEE exam pattern for both the courses are given below:
- Mode of exam: Pen-and-paper based
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Duration of exam: 2 hour 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 200
- Total marks: 600
- Marking Scheme per question: +3
- Negative marking per question: -1
For LLB courses:
|Topics||Maximum marks||No. of questions|
|Arithmetic and Mental Ability||75||25|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||210||70|
For LLM course:
|Parts||Topics||Maximum marks||No. of questions|
|Law of Crimes||75||25|
|Law of Contracts||75||25|
|Part B||Public International Law||60||20|
|Law of Property||60||20|
|Interpretation of statutes||30||10|
|Law of Torts||30||10|
KLEE 2022 Exam Day Instructions
On the day of the exam, candidates must follow the below instructions:
- Do not carry any papers, books, notes, electronic devices or any other material or information applicable to the examination concerned.
- Do not carry Calculators, Log Tables, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, mobile phones, pagers or any other electronic device that are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- Do not talk to any person, other than the Examination Staff, during the examination time in the examination hall.
- Reach the exam centre as per the time specified in the KLEE admit card.
- Do not throw away the admit card after the exam. Keep it until the KLEE 2022 counselling and admission is over.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri App and start practicing.