Table of Contents
Candidates can download KLEE Question Papers PDF files from this page very quickly without any interruptions. At the time of preparing for the Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE – 2020), aspirants, first of all, know about KLEE LLM, LLB Exam Pattern 2020. Because, without knowing the KLEE Test Pattern, students don’t know which subjects are mainly given in the Question Paper. For that reason, applicants first get the information about KLEE Exam Pattern. After that, KLEE Previous Year Question Paper PDF download from this page.
KLEE Question Papers – Overview
|Organization Name||Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala (CEE Kerala)|
|Name Of The Exam||Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE – 2021)|
|Category||Law Entrance Exams|
Most of the students know all the details about KLEE from our web page. Therefore, we suggest to the remaining applicants to know KLEE Online Application Form 2021 Details, KLEE Exam Date Details, etc., through our weblink or the official web blogger of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination.
KLEE Question Paper Pattern
It is very beneficial to know the pattern of the question paper beforehand. There will thus be no shock on the day of the exam. Knowing the question paper pattern also helps the candidates to frame the time management on the day of the exam. Check KLEE question paper pattern below:
KLEE Exam Pattern for 3 years LLB and 5 years LLB:
The exam pattern for LLB 5 years and 3 years entrance exam is the same as given below.
|Sections||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Arithmetic and Mental Ability||25||75|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||70||210|
KLEE Exam Pattern for LLM:
The LLM exam shall have 2 parts and the pattern of question paper for both parts are given below:
|Sections||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Law of Crimes||25||75|
|Law of Contract||25||75|
|Sections||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Public International Law||20||60|
|Law of Property||20||60|
|Interpretation of statutes||10||30|
|Law of Torts||10||30|
Marking Scheme in KLEE Question Papers
The marking scheme of KLEE question papers is as follows. The marking scheme is the same for all 3 KLEE entrance exams – 5 years LLB, 3 years LLB and LLM.
|KLEE Marking Parameters||Marks Per Question|
KLEE 2022 Question Paper Highlights
KLEE is held for entrance in 3 law courses in the government law colleges of Kerala. The 3 courses are 3 years LLB, 5 years LLB and LLM. The question paper pattern for 3 years LLB and 5 years LLB is the same. However, it differs for the LLM course.
|Mode of Exam||Online, computer-based test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-Choice Questions|
|Total Questions||LLB (5 years and 3 years): 200
|Total Marks||LLB (5 years and 3 years): 600
|Exam Duration||LLB (5 years and 3 years): 2 hours
LLM: 2 hours
|Subjects||LLB (5 years and 3 years): General English, General Knowledge, Arithmetic and Mental Ability, and Aptitude for Legal Studies
LLM: Part A has these sections: Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Law of Crimes, and Law of Contract. In part B the sections are Public International Law, Administrative Law, Law of Property, Company Law, Interpretation of statutes, and Law of Torts.
KLEE Previous Year Paper: Download KLEE Question Papers PDF’s
KLEE LLB 3 Years Course Model Question Papers With Answer Key PDF: Click Here
Click Here to Download KLEE LLB 5 Years Previous Question Paper With Answer Key PDF
Click Here To Download Kerala Law Entrance Exam Model Papers PDF
To Download KLEE Previous Year Question Papers PDF – Click Here
Download Here Kerala LEE Old Papers PDF
Download KLEE 2022 Question Paper PDF
Once the KLEE 2022 exam is over, CEE will release KLEE question papers with answer keys officially. The same will be updated in the table below.
KLEE Syllabus 2022
In this section, we have prepared the syllabus for the different courses covered under the KLEE entrance exam 2022. The syllabus here is created for both the LLB and LLM. Candidates can go through the following section.
KLEE 2022 LLB Syllabus
The candidates who have applied for the LLB course in the KLEE 2022 Application form will have to prepare for the exam according to the KLEE 2022 LLB syllabus. The syllabus is not set by the conducting body moreover it is based on the previous years’ trends and question paper. The syllabus is divided into four sections namely general English, general knowledge, arithmetic and mental ability, and legal studies aptitude. Candidates must note that although the KLEE syllabus for 5 years LLB and 3 years LLB is the same, their difficulty level is going to be different. This is because the 5 years LLB entrance exam is an undergraduate level exam. On the other hand, the 3 years LLB is a graduate-level exam. Therefore, candidates have to prepare keeping the difficulty level in mind. So, the interested candidates may find the section-wise syllabus attached below:
KLEE 2022 General English Syllabus
The given important topics are covered under this section of English:
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Word Usage
- Foreign Words and Phrases
- Para Jumbles
- One word substitution
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement
KLEE 2022 General Knowledge Syllabus
The syllabus for this section is very wide and covers information in every fields such as:
- Current affairs
- Eminent personalities
- Science and Technology
- Indian Polity
- International events
- Awards and honors
- Indian History
KLEE 2022 Arithmetic and Mental Ability Syllabus
The main topics contained in this section are as follows:
- Profit & Loss
- Age based Problems
- Time & Distance
- LCM and HCF
- Time & Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mean, Mode and Median
- Simple and Compound Interest
KLEE 2022 Legal Studies Aptitude Syllabus
This syllabus is based on legal aptitude and the syllabus is as follows:
- Law of Torts
- Fundamental Rights and Duties
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- Famous Judgments
- Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Parliament and Composition
- Legal Awareness regarding Constitutional Law and Polity
KLEE 2022 LLM Syllabus
The candidates who wish to seek admissions into the LLM Courses will have to go through the detailed syllabus while preparing for the KLEE 2022 Exam. The following section-wise syllabus is based on the previous years’ papers and the syllabus has remained same over the time. The Syllabus for KLEE 2022 Syllabus is based on the topics candidates have studied in their LLB and is as provided below:
- Jurisprudence: Schools of Jurisprudence: Sources of Law, Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Legal Sanctions.
- Public International Law: Nationality and Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, State Jurisdiction, United Nations, International Law and Municipal Law, Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- Constitutional Law: Directive Principles of State Policy(DPSP), Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution, Fundamental Rights.
- Law of Property: The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act,2000) and Right to Information Act (RTI),2005
- Law of Crimes: General Principles & General Exceptions of Indian Penal Code(IPC).
- Law of Torts: General principles of Tort, Defenses, Joint liability, State liability for torts, Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
- Administrative Law: Meaning, Definition, Scope and Significance of Administrative Law, Evolution and Development of Administrative Law in India, UK, USA , France, Relationship between Constitutional Law and Administrative Law ,Natural Justice and Statutory Provisions, Tortious Liability of the Administration, Administrative Action, Delegated Legislation, Administrative Directions, Administrative Adjudication, Rule of Law, Doctrine of Separation of Powers and its relevance in Contemporary times.
- Law of Contract: Introduction to general principles of contract, privity of contract, types of contract, formation, terms of contract, consideration, intention to create a legal obligation, capacity of contract, flaw in consent, misrepresentation, limits or rights to rescind, coercion, unlawful agreements, limits to contractual obligations, discharge of contracts, by breach, remedies of breach of contract, quasi-contract, Indian Contract Act – 1872, Specific Relief Act – 1963, Information Technology Act, 2000, Agency, sale of goods, bailment, guarantee, indemnity, partnership, consumer protection.
- Company Law: The Companies Act, 1956, The Emblems & Names (prevention of improper use) Act, 1950, Industries Development and Regulation Act, 1951, The Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, SEBI Act, 1992, Depositories Act, 1996, Laws governing securities and security holders, Accounting and auditing, Company meetings, resolutions and transactions, Powers of the company and its stakeholders, Corporate governance, Company transactions, corporate finance, structure, qualification and disqualification, duties of the director in the board of Directors, Corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisition, Liquidating the company.
- Interpretation of statutes: Introduction to Interpretation of Statutes, Aids to Interpretation, Commencement of Statutes; Retrospective effect of Statutes, Repeals and Temporary Statutes, Rules of Statutory Interpretation, Interpretation with reference to the subject matter of Statutes, Interpretation of Constitutional topics and values.
KLEE Admit Card 2022: Exam Pattern
The KLEE exam pattern for both the courses are given below:
- Mode of exam: Pen-and-paper based
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Duration of exam: 2 hour 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 200
- Total marks: 600
- Marking Scheme per question: +3
- Negative marking per question: -1
For LLB courses:
|Topics||Maximum marks||No. of questions|
|Arithmetic and Mental Ability||75||25|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||210||70|
For LLM course:
|Parts||Topics||Maximum marks||No. of questions|
|Law of Crimes||75||25|
|Law of Contracts||75||25|
|Part B||Public International Law||60||20|
|Law of Property||60||20|
|Interpretation of statutes||30||10|
|Law of Torts||30||10|
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri App and start practicing.