Table of Contents
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has notified that there are open positions in the state. Candidates interested in being hired for JE, ASO, and Statistical Inspector positions can apply for the KPSC recruitment. Candidates must review the recruitment advertisement announcements for all positions and apply accordingly. Aspirants can learn about eligibility conditions, vacancy details, and much more from the information provided in the announcement The following article contains all of the necessary information. Read attentively and then apply using the direct link provided below.
KPSC Recruitment Notification 2022
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has declared 382 open positions for Junior Engineer, Assistant Statistical Officer, and Statistical Inspector. They have also encouraged applicants to submit applications online beginning October 19, 2022. Candidates can view individual notices and apply through the Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC’s official website. The deadline for submitting application forms has been set for November 17, 2022. Applications that are both valid and successful will be reviewed and shortlisted. These applicants will be summoned to take the Written Examination and Kannada Language Test in Computer Based Mode or on OMR Sheets. Those who pass the tests will be contacted for further consideration.
|Name of the Recruitment||KPSC Recruitment|
|Authority||Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC|
|Number of Vacancies||382|
|Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil) JE in Runway Water Resources Department
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) JE in Runway Water Resources Department
Assistant Statistical Officer ASO in the Directorate of Economics and Statistics
Statistical Inspector of Economic and Statistical Directorate
|Commencement of Application Procedure||19 October 2022|
|Deadline to apply for the Recruitment||17 November 2022|
|Application Fee||Yes, as applicable to distinctive categories|
|Selection Procedure||Kannada Language Test
Any other Procedure shall be notified by the authorities
The Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC has announced the following details for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) JE and Junior Engineer (Mechanical) JE in the Runway Water Resources Department, Assistant Statistical Officer ASO in the Directorate of Economics and Statistics, and Statistical Inspector of the Economic and Statistical Directorate for 2022 Recruitment:
|S.No.||Post||Department||Number of Vacancies||Salary Range|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil) JE||Runway Water Resources Department||166||Rs. 33,450 – Rs. 62,600|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical) JE||Runway Water Resources Department||3||Rs. 33,450 – Rs. 62,600|
|3.||Assistant Statistical Officer ASO||Directorate of Economics and Statistics||58||Rs. 37,900 – Rs. 70,850|
|4.||Statistical Inspector||Economic and Statistical Directorate||105||Rs. 27,650 – Rs. 52,650|
Karnataka JE, ASO and Statistical Inspector Eligibility
The candidates who seek to apply for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Assistant Statistical Officer, and Statistical Inspector in Karnataka must satisfy the following eligibility conditions:
- The candidates must reside in Karnataka at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants should be less than 18 years of age.
- The upper age limit has been announced as 40 years. Maximum age criteria can be relaxed depending upon the category to which the candidate belongs.
- Applicants must hold a Diploma in General Civil Engineering or General Mechanical Engineering approved and recognized by the authorities of Karnataka.
- The candidates must have passed the Postgraduate programs in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science, or relative fields.
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment of 382 Posts
The candidates interested in the Recruitment of 382 posts of Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Civil), Assistant Statistical Officer, and Statistical Inspector can apply by following steps:
- Open the official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC at kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Scroll and click on the option to Apply Online for Various Notifications.
- All the open recruitments to Apply Online will be listed on the screen.
- Tap on the respective recruitment link in order to open the application form:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Assistant Statistical Officer in the Directorate of Economics and Statistics
- Statistical Inspector of Economic and Statistical Directorate
- Fill out all the required details in the form.
- Upload the essential documents needed to process the application.
- Finally, pay the application fee using the available transfer methods.
- Tap on the option to Submit and Print the filled-out application form for convenience in the future.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Application Fee
While filling out the application form, aspirants must pay the application fee online via the Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC’s official portal. The fee varies depending on the category to which the prospects belong. Applicants can pay using the payment methods for direct internet transfers that are available. The application fee is as follows:
- Unreserved UR Candidates: Rs. 600
- Category 2(A), 2(B), 3(A), or 3(B) Candidates: Rs. 300
- Ex-Serviceman ESM: Rs. 50
- Scheduled Caste SCs, Scheduled Tribes STs, Category-1 and Disabled Candidates: Rs. 0