Table of Contents
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 notification has been made available on the official website, mhc.tn.gov.in, for the positions of Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, and others. For various districts under the state, there are a total of 1412 openings for the positions of Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator. The Madras High Court Recruitment has received applications from the qualified individuals. Officials have announced the 15th and 16th of October 2022 as the MHC Exam Date 2022 for the written exam.
MHC Recruitment 2022: Overview
Madras High Court Recruitment for Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator positions has been released. The 15th and 16th of October 2022 will see the Madras High Court Exam. Candidates can review the features of the MHC Recruitment 2022 in the table below.
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Name of Posts||Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator|
|Number of Vacancy||1412|
|MHC Exam Date 2022||15th & 16th October 2022|
|MHC Hall Ticket 2022||October 2022(1st week)|
MHC Recruitment 2022: Notification PDF
An notification of 1412 openings for various positions has been made in the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification on its official website. Candidates can access the district-specific MHC Recruitment 2022 Notification via the direct link provided below for your convenience.
MHC Recruitment 2022: Exam Date
|MHC Exam Date 2022||15th & 16th October 2022|
|MHC Admit Card 2022||October 2022(1st week)|
MHC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
The Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 is being held to fill 1412 different positions. The open positions are listed below by post.
MHC Recruitment 2022: Salary
Below is a list of the post-by-post pay scale.
|Examiner||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
|Reader||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
|Senior Bailiff||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
MHC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be aware of every need for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 for all available positions. The qualifications are outlined below.
- The Madras High Court Recruitment Minimum Age Requirement is 18 years for all categories.
- For Other/Unreserved categories, the maximum age is 32.
- For members of the reserved categories—SC, SC(A), ST, MBC& DC, BC, BCM, and destitute widows from all castes—the maximum age limit is 37.
- Backward Class is 34 years for the majority of Backward Classes/Denotified Communities.
|Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, and Junior Bailiff||Must have completed the S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent to be eligible for admission to higher secondary courses of study or college courses of studies as the minimum general educational requirement.|
|Xerox Operator||Must meet the minimum requirements for general education, which include passing the S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent and being eligible for admission to college or higher education programs with at least six months of hands-on experience using a Xerox machine.|
|Driver||Candidates must have a valid driving license and have completed eighth grade.|
How to apply for MHC Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the mhc.tn.gov.in official website on or
- Click on “Click here to Register and Apply Online for Different Posts in the Subordinate Courts in the Judicial Districts in the State of Tamil Nadu (Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff/Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator, and Driver)” to register and submit an application. positioned under “Announcements”
- Choose the district, then click the link for the application.
- Complete your personal information, educational background, and other relevant fields.
- Post a photo, a signature, and documents.
- Your Application in Preview
- Pay the Application fee
- To download the completed application form, you must now click the “APPLICATION FORM” link in the candidate’s dashboard.
- Click the “Check box” and select “Continue” to go to the comprehensive application form after carefully reading and comprehending the instructions.
The MHC Recruitment 2022 application fee must be paid online. The following table lists the application fee per category.
|BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows||Nil|
MHC Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
Candidates interested in the position should be familiar with the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 exam format.
- There will be 150 MCQs that are objective in nature.
- The exam will go for a total of two hours and thirty minutes.
- Only candidates who receive a minimum qualifying score of 40% (i.e., 20 Marks) on Part A will have their performance on Part B reviewed.
|Subject||Questions||Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
Tamil Eligibility Test
|50||50||20||2 hour 30 minutes|
General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability
MHC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Process consists of the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
MHC Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q1. What will the MHC Exam 2022 look like?
Ans1; The page provides a description of the MHC Exam Pattern.
Q2. What is the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 selection procedure?
Ans: The written exam, a skill test (if applicable for a position), and a medical examination will be used to make the selection.
Q3. What is the MHC Exam Date 2022?
Ans: The 15th and 16th of October 2022 will be the dates for the Madras High Court Exam 2022.
Q4. How many positions were made available as part of the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022?
Ans: In total, 1412 positions have been made available through the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022.