Table of Contents
The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas has released the recruitment notification for the post of Manager (Grade – 2) on it’s official website. Interested candidates meeting required eligible criteria’s can apply. Application must be sent before 13-01-2021. Here, we have provided all the details regarding Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas Recruitment 2021.
Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of the organization||Ministry Of Petroleum And Natural Gas|
|Name of the post||Manager (Grade – 2)|
|Last date to apply||31.03.2021|
Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested before applying must check the eligibility conditions. Check below to know about the educational qualification, age limit, salary etc.
Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas 2021 – Eligibility
Below mentioned qualification are required for candidates applying for the post of grade -2 manager post-
- The officers under central government-
i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in parent cadre or department or,
ii) Within 6 years of regular service in the grade in level-5 or equivalent in parent cadre or department or
iii) With 10 years of regular service in the grade in level-4 or equivalent in parent cadre or department
- Educational Qualification
The candidates must have possessing degree in commerce from the recognized university, and having 2 years of experience in accounts work in any government office or PSU or Autonomous or Statutory organization.
- Age Limit
The candidates age shall not be exceed 56 years as on the last date of the application.
Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas Recruitment 2021 – Salary
The selected candidates will get the pay level -6 in pay matrix of 7th CPC on deputation basis.
How to apply for Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas Recruitment 2021 Grade – 2 Manager Post?
- Visit the official site of Ministry Of Petroleum And Natural Gas http://mopng.gov.in/
- Read the notification carefully and send the application as provided in the notification along with required documents to the following address-
The establishment section, Ministry Of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi -1
List of documents to be sent along with the application-
- Integrity Certificate.
- List of major/ minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last ten years (if no penalty has been imposed ‘NIL’ certificate should be enclosed).
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five years (2014-15 to 2018-19) (Attested on each page by a Gazetted Officer) (wherever applicable).
Other Important Links-
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.