The officials of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) released the MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 and the release date is 15th January 2022. The higher officials declared that the MPPSC Assistant Director Exam will be conducted on 23rd January 2022. The recruitment exam is conducted periodically based on the vacancy and the need of the posts. The events of the examination are Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification. It is a golden opportunity for candidates to secure a job. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to stay updated regarding the various aspects of the examinations. All the notifications and information will be released by the official website of the examination. Candidates are expected to stay updated and plan their preparation accordingly.
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Insights
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
|3||Total Vacancies||37 Posts|
23rd January 2022
|5||Hall Ticket Release Status||Released|
|7||Selection Process||Online Test|
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Exam Date
- Registered applicants will have their exam on 22nd January 2022
- The candidates are suggested to check MPPSC exam calendar 2022 for the particular positions.
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Vacancy
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Cut Off
- The Cut Off Marks plays vital role in any examination.
- Candidates are shortlisted to the next round based upon the minimum Cut Off Marks obtained in the exam.
- Officials will fix the Cut Off Marks based on few factors like the number of vacancies available for the post, the number of candidates attended the exam, candidates category (General, OBC, SC, ST), level of difficulty of the paper, analysis based on the previous year cut off marks.
- MPPSC Assistant Director Merit List 2022 consists of the list of highest marks gained by the applicants in the MPPSC Assistant Director Exam.
- It is completely based upon the performance of the aspirant.
- All the candidates in the MPPSC Assistant Director Merit List 2022 are called to the next phase of the selection process.
- It is advised to the candidate to check the MPPSC Assistant Director Merit List 2022 after the release of the MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022.
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Apply Online
The MPPSC Assistant Director Online form must be completed in all aspects. The candidates must Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials. On successful completion of their complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by the candidate, they are advised to check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by them Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
Steps to Apply MPPSC Assistant Director Online form
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, Click the New Registration link and fill the basic personal credentials
- Enter the Captcha and Register
- After Registration, go to the Login Link
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
|1||Gen/All Other State Applicants||Rs. 2500/-|
|2||Reserved Category Applicants hailing from MP||Rs. 1250/-|
|3||Online Correction Charges||
Rs. 50/-@ per Error Correction
|4||Portal Charge||Rs. 70/-,Rs. 40/-|
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Result
All the applicants who had completed the Online Test can check the MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022 . The exact date to release the MPPSC Assistant Director Agriculture Result 2022 had not been declared by Madhya Pradesh PSC Authority. Once the MPPSC Board Members declare the MPPSC Assistant Director Exam Result 2022 on the official website, the applicants can check the MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022.
Steps to Download MPPSC Assistant Director Agriculture Results 2022
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- The home page of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will display on the screen.
- On the left side of the home page, applicants can notify the Results section.
- Tap on it and it will redirect to the Results page.
- Look for the MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022
- Tap on the link and your MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can check MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022.
- Download it and take a printout of the MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022 and use it for further process.
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Interview Tips
- Agricultural related interview is very close to day to day activities of a farmer.
- Agriculture is the main source of income for farmers in villages.
- Even in city outskirts we could find people depend on agriculture.
- Our country second most revenue generating field is Agriculture. We have NGRA institute where people study agriculture and latest technology implements to make farming easy and fruitful.
- One should have prior farming experience to make themselves eligible for interview.
- Good number of positions is available for the candidates. Good knowledge on agriculture will boost your confidence.
- Agricultural interview questions and answers are designed to get through your job interview successfully in first attempt.
- Interview questions are exclusively designed for job seekers to assist them in interviews.
- Aim to enter the office and reception area approximately 10-15 minutes before the scheduled interview time.
- Plan your route to interview using a route planner.
- Don’t presume you know the way to the interview and always allow extra time for traffic conditions.
- You could even do a practice run to the location to ensure that you know where it is.
- Turning up late will not only make you look extremely bad in the eyes of the employer, but it will make you stressed out and detract your focus from the job in hand.
- So leave extra early so that you have a couple of minutes to compose yourself in the car and go into the interview calm and composed.
Build rapport and smile
- That first initial contact during the interview is crucial.
- Although few words may be exchanged, a rapport develops – You want that rapport to be as positive as possible.
- Don’t forget to smile a lot, people want happy, enthusiastic and positive people working for them.
Research, Research, Research.
- Interviewers want to know that you really want the job and have gone the extra mile in order to get it.
- Thoroughly take time to really understand the job specification, research the company, order company brochures, research its competitors,
- Find some similarities so that you can discuss them in the interview to develop rapport with the interviewer.
- After all, people buy people and people that they like!
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview being organized by the selection body. MPPSC Assistant Director of Jobs Selection Process details is mentioned here. Based on the applicant’s performance in the selection rounds, they are shortlisted.
- Online Examination
Our goal is to assist the applicants to fulfil their dreams. Make Entri your study buddy for we will provide you with all that it takes to accomplish your dreams. It has been entitled as India’s best vernacular learning app for job skills with seven million users. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri has got it covered for you. Our team will assist you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Before one starts dreaming of working, one must address their dreams. Stay consistent. Simple yet efficient thought that teaches one that success in studying comes from consistent effort. It is given that, the daily routines of highly successful students look almost identical to those of average students. The only difference is a few extra minutes invested, perhaps in gaining some challenge questions at the end of a homework, or in reviewing the day’s material. The candidates must learn and adapt the advantages of spaced learning over cramming. As the saying goes, Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action. It is only through some exams, that one can fulfil all their wishes. Sometimes preparation for some exams may seem tedious. To boost your confidence, our app is the best and perfect answer. We will assist and ensure success and also help to establish one’s career as a good friend. Our focus specializes in providing a personalized learning experience for each of its users based on their niche of learning.