Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) will be recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager. The recruitment will be done based on the performance of the applicants in the online exam and interview conducted by the Commission. In order to crack these, applicants must have a thorough knowledge of the exam pattern and the syllabus. This will help the candidates plan their preparation process and also help them to look out for the correct study materials. This article provides details about MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Syllabus
It is highly essential that candidates have a proper knowledge of the syllabus. This helps in the preparation process and also helps to create a proper study plan. The syllabus for MPPSC Assistant Manager is as follows:
- Adverse Drug Events Reporting.
- Antibiotic Resistance.
- Bioterrorism and Disaster Medicine.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Emerging and Reemerging Infectious Diseases.
- Exercise and Sports Medicine.
- Quality Management in Hospital Departments
- Modelling and Analyzing Hospital Surgery Operations Management
- The management and leadership of nurse managers in top positions within the health care
- Postoperative pain management
- Healthcare consumption, experiences of care and test of and intervention in frail old people. Implications for case management
- Nursing management
- In the Wake of the General Hospital
- On the Design and Evaluation of an eHealth System for Management of Patients in Out-of-Hospital Care
- Management information systems in process-oriented healthcare organizations
- Facilities Management and Health Care at Home
- System for Predictive Life Cycle Management of Buildings and Infrastructures
- Managing Medical Emergency Calls
- Budgetary Control in Public Health Care – A Study about Perceptions of Budgetary Control among Clinical Directors.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Selection Process
The Commission receives several applications from which it has to shortlist and recruit the most eligible candidates. The selection process for the recruitment of Assistant Manager involves two steps:
- Online Exam
The detailed exam pattern is mentioned in this article. Read on to know more.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
The online exam will be of 450 marks for a duration of 3 hours. The paper will consist of two parts:
- Part A – General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, National and International Level
- Part B – Hospital and Public Health Management
Part A will be of 150 marks and Part B will be of 300 marks. There will be a total of 150 questions. Every correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and there will be a negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer. A cut off mark will be announced by the committee. Those who score marks equal to or more than the cut off will qualify for the next round which is the interview round. This will be for 50 marks. The final rank list will be prepared on the basis of the performance in the online test and interview.
Preparation Tips for MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam
- The first step is to understand all about the exam – the exam pattern, syllabus, number of questions, weightage of each topic, marking scheme etc.
- Choose a study area that is peaceful and calm. Ensure that the tables, lightings books etc. are arranged as per your comfort so that you can learn with complete concentration and interest.
- Plan and prepare a time table before starting the preparation. Include the syllabus on the time table for daily, weekly and monthly basis till the exams are over. Set aside day and time for each unit on a daily basis for learning and revising.
- It is absolutely necessary to take short breaks. This helps you rejuvenate and makes studies easier.
- It is very easy to get distracted so eliminate all sources of distraction like overuse of mobile phones, long hours of chatting, playing games, etc. Be focused and concentrate on preparing for the exam.
- Taking care of health is of utmost importance. Keep yourself physically and mentally fit. Ensure that you take a good amount of sleep in the night especially the night before exam. This helps the brain and the memorizing process. Exercise regularly and practice meditation to help improve concentration levels during the learning process.
- Keep yourself motivated. Focus more on the preparation process rather than worrying about the result.
- Practice time management by doing mock tests and previous years’ question papers.
- Stay updated about recent events by regularly reading newspapers.
- Analyze the topic you are weak in, and start working on that topic. Try to understand the concept well.
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.