Table of Contents
The MPPSC State Service Exam (SSE) Prelims 2021 application deadline has been extended to February 24.Those interested can apply for the exam via mppsc.nic.in, the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). The deadline for changing information on application forms has been pushed out from February 16 to February 26, midnight. To make modifications to the application form, candidates must pay a fee of Rs 50 for each correction.The number of applications received by the authorities this year is fewer than the previous year. As a result, applicants have been given a second chance to register for the State Service Exam.
MPPSC SSE Prelims 2022 Application: Application Form
The application procedure for the MPPSC SSE 2021 exam is conducted only in online mode. Candidates need to fill up the application form within the stipulated time period, or else, their applications shall be rejected.
MPPSC SSE Prelims 2022 Application: Application Date
The important dates related to the MPPSC SSE Application Form 2021 are provided in the table below.
|Last date to apply||24/02/2022|
|Exam fee last date||24/02/2022|
MPPSC SSE Prelims 2022 Application: How to apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can fill out the application form online. The steps for filling out the application form are outlined below.
- Visit the Commission’s official web page (https://mppsc.nic.in/).
- On the homepage, select the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Then, under the MPPSC State Service Exam section, click the apply link.
- Candidates must read the guidelines carefully before registering.
- After that, register for the MPPSC SSE exam.
- Following that, candidates will be sent an application number that they can use to log in. Fill out and submit the MPPSC SSE online application.
- Fill out the MPPSC SSE Application Form with all of the requested information.
- Pay the application fee for the MPPSC SSE. Before submitting the form, take a look at it first.
- Candidates can download the Application form for future reference once the payment has been completed.
MPPSC SSE Prelims 2022 Application: Application Fees
After submitting their particular application forms, candidates must pay the required examination application cost. Candidates can see how the MPPSC prelims application cost is distributed by category below.
MPPSC SSE Prelims 2022 Application: Documents to submit
During the MPPSC prelims exam application procedure, candidates must upload specific documents. During the procedure, the following list of documents must be uploaded.
- Color passport photo taken recently
- A scanned copy of the signature
- All the educational documents
- Online payment cards
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth proof
During the application procedure, candidates must attach a scanned copy of their photo and signature. The scanned copies, on the other hand, must adhere to the Commission’s image criteria.
Colored passport-size photograph with candidate’s name and date- 25-200 kb.
Signature- 25-200 kb.
MPPSC SSE Prelims 2022 Application: Exam Centres
Indore, ujjain, Umaria, Katni, Khandwa, Khargaon, Gwalior, Guna, Chhattarpur, Chindwada, Jabalpur, Jhabua, Tikamgarh, Datia, Damoh, Dewas, Dhar, Narshinghpur, Neemach, Panna, Badwani, Balaghat, Batul, Bhind, Bhopal, Mandala, Mandsaur, Murena, Ratlam, Rajgarh, Raisen, Rewa, Vidisha, Shahdol, Sajapur, Shivpuri, Syopur, Satna, Sagar, Sivni, Sidhi, Sahor, Harda, Hoshangabad, Ashok Nagar, Burhanpur, Dindori, Anuppur, Alirajpur, Singrauli, Aagar Malva and Nivadi.
The best App to prepare yourself and learn more about various Government Exams. Entri App is a best learning app and helps you to gain more knowledge.