Table of Contents
Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MPTET) is a state level offline eligibility test held annually by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). The exam is conducted for recruiting candidates who are interested in the teaching profession.
Based on their performance in the MPTET exam the selected candidates will be appointed as teachers at the Primary, Middle and High Schools in the state of Madhya Pradesh itself. This year the MPTET test will be conducted tentatively in June and the online application form for the MPTET registration is expected to be available tentatively in March 2022.
MPTET Mock Test 2022
Attending mock test has always been suggested to any candidate who is appearing for any recruitment or entrance exam. It will always help the aspirant to know about their current status and will help them to polish their weak areas of studies. Practicing mock tests will also help the candidate to learn more about time management in exams and will make the studies more interesting.
Download Entri and see your dreams come true!
Some Sample questions of MPTET eligibility test are given below:
1. Two parallel railway lines of a track appear to meet after a certain distance. This is an example of :
- Muller-Lyer illusion
- Illusion of perspective
- Illusion of movement
- Optical illusion
2. The method of study used by Behaviorists was:
- Case Study
3. Dalton Plan does not have:
- Self-paced learning
- Time table
4. The flexibility of children to adjust to any circumstance is known as:
5. Fill in the blanks with the correct option in the given sentence:
The scientist had to work very hard to ————- his invention.
6. Choose the appropriate antonym for the highlighted word in the given sentence.
The presence of her children should alleviate her sorrow.
7. Choose appropriate articles for the given sentences:
Did you see______ film ‘_________ Sound of Music’?
- no article required, a
- no article required, no article requires
- a, no article required
- the, the
8. If an amount of Rs. 1368 is distributed amongst 24 persons, then what is the amount that each person gets?
- Rs. 122
- Rs. 53
- Rs. 153
- Rs. 57
9 .If two cubes each of edge 10 cm are joined end to end, then the surface area of the resulting cuboid is ——–?
- 1500 sq. cm
- 2 1000 sq. cm
- 3 500 sq. cm
- 4 750 sq. cm
10. The English East India Company was abolished in the year———-?
11. People’s Plan was advocated by whom?
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Narayan Agarwal
- Jayaprakash Narayan
- M.N. Roy
12. In which year the Reserve Bank of India was established?
Hope you have solved the questions!
Free Online Mock Test for MPTET 2022
|MP TET Mock Test 2022||Download Link|
|English Mock Test||Click Here|
|Educational Mock Test||Click Here|
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
A perfect study plan, solving previous question papers and attending mock tests will always help you to achieve your dream government job. All the candidates who have cleared any government recruitment exam testify that they always tried to solve the mock test and previous years’ question papers as well. So what are you waiting for; download the Entri App and crack the exams on your first try itself. Always remember that a job will assure you an identity and Entri will always be there in your journey towards your success.
Download the Entri App, the best learning and prep app to secure a job, in order to access practice papers, previous questions, crash courses, mock tests and study cards. Entri provides you a customized learning exposure finely curated for your study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence. Try the app now!
Wishing you all the very best!