Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Dark Assistant in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Services. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the posts latest by 5 April 2022. A total of 209 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. All Interested Candidates can apply before the last date. Last date for submission of application form is 05/04/2022. Interested Candidates have to apply Online through the website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
|Notification||TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 209 Dark Room Assistant Posts @mrb.tn.gov.in|
|Notification Date||17 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||5 Apr, 2022|
|Education Qualification||Senior Secondary|
|Number of vacancies||209|
Important Dates to Remember
Starting Date of Application Form – 16-03-2022
Last Date of Application Form – 05-04-2022
Last Date for payment of Fee – 05-04-2022
TN MRB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Higher Secondary Course with Science Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology; Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any one of the related subjects (viz) Mathematics or Computer Science; and Certificate of having successfully completed the training course for Dark Room Assistant of any Institution recognized by the State Government (or)
Government of India.
- Certificate of completion of a Dark Room Assistant training course at any institution recognized by the State Government (or) the Government of India.
If candidates with Dark Room Assistant certificates are not available, candidates with Radiological Assistant certificates from any institution recognized by the State Government or the Government of India, with or without science in a Higher Secondary Course, will be appointed.
Candidates with a Diploma in Radio Diagnosis or a Diploma in Radio Therapy from any institution recognized by the State Government or the Government of India shall be appointed if candidates with a certificate of Radiological Assistant are not available.
- For all categories- 18 to 32 years
- Differently Abled Person – 18 to 42 years
- Destitute Widow – 18 to No Maximum Age Limit
- Ex-Servicemen – 18 to 50 years
Number of vacancies
There are total of 209 vacancies
The application fee for the TN MRB Assistant Recruitment 2022 will be paid only online during the application submission process.
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) / DW||Rs 300/-|
TN MRB Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification.
Rs.19500 – Rs.62000/- Level-8
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2022?
- Interested and eligible candidates are to visit the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in and familiarize themselves with the detailed notification.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post of Dark Room Assistant.
- All the required particulars be entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail are mandatory; you are also requested to provide alternate secondary Mobile No., Landline number as well.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph (not exceeding 500 kb in size) and scanned copy of signature (not exceeding 200 kb in size).
- The candidates need to apply only in online mode.
- Candidates need to verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application.
Documents to be produced at the time of verification
- Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC / HSC)
- Evidence and Mark sheet of educational qualification (SSLC / HSC / DRA / CRA / Diploma in Radio Diagnosis/ Diploma in Radio Therapy from Government approved Institution
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / HSC / Certificate for having passed the second-class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- Community certificate
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he / she last studied.
- Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate
- An undertaking and Declaration to be
- 2 passport size color photograph (that was used to scan and uploaded in the online application) (with name and application number on the reverse).
- Any one of the photo ID cards issued by a Government Authority (other than PAN card), depicting the Address for communication or permanent address furnished in the online application.
- In respect of Ex-Servicemen, they have to produce the Discharge Certificate
- The candidate will also be asked to sign on the printed copy of on-line application
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.