Out of the many autonomous bodies under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, The National Board of Examinations , otherwise known as NBE, is the most prominent one. It was established in 1975, with the aim of standardizing the post graduate medical education and related examinations in our country. Recently, the National Board of Examinations (NBE) has issued a recruitment notification to select eligible candidates to some of the vacant posts in the organization. As per the official release, the vacancies are available for Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Junior Accountant posts. Moreover, the board has now activated the application window for all the aspiring candidates. So, in this article, let us look into the details of NBE Recruitment 2021. Keep Reading till the very end!
Get Unlimited Video Lessons to boost your preparations! Download Entri Now!
NBE Recruitment Notification 2021
The National Board of Examinations, NBE, headquartered at New Delhi, has earlier issued a recruitment notification for the selection of suitable candidates to fill various posts in the association. The recruitment drive which is currently open invites applications to the posts of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Junior Accountant posts at NBE. All of the eligible and willing candidates are requested to submit the online application form between 15th July 2021 to 14th August 2021. Since only online applications will be accepted, the candidates must ensure to submit the application on time itself.
The recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Junior Accountant at National Board of Examinations was released on the 1st of June 2021. However, the application window for the online application to the aforesaid posts will be open from 15th of July 2021. As per the information from the NBE, the dates of the Computer Based Exam is scheduled on 20th of September 2021. Meanwhile, we urge all the aspirants who are preparing for the examination, to keep track of any new official release from the organization. The admit card for the examination will be released at least 10 days prior to the examination.
|Name of the Conducting Organization||National Board of Examinations, NBE|
|Name of the Department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Name of the Post||Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Junior Accountant|
|Number of vacancies available||42|
|Notification Release Date||01st June 2021|
|Online Application Start Date||15th July 2021|
|Online Application End Date||14th August 2021|
|Date for the Computer Based Test (CBT)||20th September 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Not Released|
|Official Web Portal||www.natboard.edu.in|
Official NBE Notification Download
For all the aspirants who wish to obtain a PDF of the official NBE latest notification 2021, just click on the link given below.
NBE Vacancies 2021
Before applying for any post, it is mandatory to know the number of vacancies available for the particular post. The total number of vacancies available falls under various categories like UR, SC, ST and OBC. As NBE has called for recruitment to three different posts this year, let us check out the table below for a detailed vacancy list.
|Sl no||Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total No. of vacancies|
UR – Un Reserved
SC – Scheduled Caste
ST – Scheduled Tribe
OBC – Other Backward Classes
Ace your exam preparation with Entri! Download the App Now!
Eligibility Criteria for NBE Recruitment 2021
Before applying online to the vacancies available in the National Board of Examinations, make sure to check the eligibility criteria mentioned for this post. Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as set by the board will be eligible for the selection process. All other applications will be duly rejected. Check out the eligibility criteria for NBE Recruitment 2021 ..
All the candidates applying for the post of Senior Assistant at NBE must be a graduate in any field from any recognized university or institution of India. Moreover, he /she must meet the requirements and qualify the selection test by NBE.
To be eligible to apply for the post of Junior Assistant in the National Board of Examination, the candidates must have passed the senior secondary examination from any recognized board or institute from India. It can be an institute recognized by any one of the following – Central Government, State Government, Union Territories or Education Authority. Apart from the basic qualification, proficiency in using computers with ample knowledge of the basic software’s will be beneficial.
In order to apply for the post of Junior Accountant in the National Board of Examination, the candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics or Statistics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University of India. Preference will be given to those candidates who have a 3 year work experience in the field of accounting in any of the Government Institutions of the country.
A candidate who wishes to apply for the post of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant or Junior Accountant at the National Board of Examination (NBE) must be below the age of 27 years as on 14th August 2021. However, age relaxation to the deserving candidates will be given as per the norms. Check out the table below for more details.
|Sl No||Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|3||PwD (UR)||10 years|
|4||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|5||PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 years|
|7||Defence Personnel Disable During Service||3 years
SC/ST – 8 years
|8||Central Government Civilian Employees||Up to 40 years of age|
|9||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST)||Up to 45 years of age|
|10||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|11||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
Attempt a free mock test to boost your mental ability! Click Here!
Pay Scale for NBE Recruitment 2021
As the National Board of Examinations, NBE recruits candidates to three different posts this time, the pay scale also varies slightly. Check out the table below for details.
|Sl no||Name of the Post||Pay Scale Matrix|
Attempt a free mock test to boost your general knowledge! Click Here!
Application Fee for NBE Recruitment 2021
All the candidates who apply for any of the three posts, must remit a certain amount as the application fee. Look at the table below for details.
|Sl no||Category||Application Fee|
|1||UR/OBC||1500 + 18%GST|
Attempt a free mock test to boost your Quantitative Aptitude! Click Here!
Selection Process for NBE Recruitment 2021
The selection to the available vacant posts in the National Board of Examination will be done in two stages.
- Stage 1- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Stage 2- Computer Knowledge / Skill Test
However, there will not be any interview round for the selection of the candidates. Only five candidates from each category against every vacancy, who qualifies the Stage 1 CBT will be called for the Stage 2 Skill Test. Therefore, the competition is going to be a tight one if you do not prepare well in advance.
NBE Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
As we are now aware that the selection to the posts of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Junior Accountant at NBE will be done through a two tier selection process, let us check the pattern of each examination here. This will help you to prepare for the examination in a better way.
Exam Pattern for Stage 1 Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Topic||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
- The total duration of the examination will be 180 minutes.
- The question paper will be in English and Hindi languages.
- Questions will be of objective type multiple choice.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark while for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The minimum qualifying mark for the SC/ST is 40% while it is 50% for others.
- The level of CBT for junior assistant will be 10+2 level while that for senior assistant and junior accountant will be of graduation level.
Exam Pattern for Stage 2 Computer Knowledge / Skill Test
- The total duration of the examination will be 75 minutes.
- Examination will be of 100 marks.
- This paper will include Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation
- The minimum qualifying mark for the SC/ST is 40% while it is 50% for others.
Get PDF NOTES on various topics to boost your preparations! Download Entri Now!
Syllabus for NBE Recruitment 2021
As you prepare for the NBE Written Examination check out the entire syllabus beforehand.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Space visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Syllogistic reasoning
From the above mentioned topics, questions will be asked from the following area-
- Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy
- Symbolic/Number Classification, Semantic Classification, Figural Classification
- Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series
- Problem Solving, Word Building, coding & de- coding
- Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations
- Space Orientation, Space Visualization
- Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching
- Classification of center codes/roll numbers
- Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification
- Embedded Figures
- Critical thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Social Intelligence
Questions related to the general awareness of the candidate will be asked in this section. Topics will greatly rely on the Indian Scenario.
- General Policy
Major topics include-
- Whole numbers,
- Relationships between numbers
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Square roots
- Profit and Loss
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time & Work
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra
Basic ability of the candidate to read, write and comprehend the English language will be tested by simple questions.
Get Study Materials to boost your preparations! Download Entri Now!
How to Apply Online for NBE Recruitment 2021 ?
In order to apply for the NBE Recruitment 2021, all the aspirants must follow a few basic steps given below in a sequential manner.
- Keep the scanned images of a recent passport size photograph and the signature of the candidate ready to use during the application.
- Make sure to use a valid email ID and mobile number for communication.
- Ensure to double check all the data entered in the application form as none of it can be altered at a later point of time.
- Keep the method of fee payment ready during the application process. The candidate can use a debit card, credit card or net banking method to make the payment.
Filling the Application Form
- As only online applications are accepted, candidates must first login to the official web portal of National Board of Examinations, NBE.
- Next, Go to the vacancy tab in the homepage.
- Then, click on the apply now tab on the notification.
- Next, carefully fill up the form with the necessary details.
- After that, proceed towards the fee payment.
- Finally, click on the submit button after verifying all that is entered.
However, make sure to keep a hard copy of the application form with you for future reference.
Direct Link for Online Application
Interested and eligible aspirants shall apply for the aforementioned examination through the direct link given below.
We hope that our readers benefitted from this article. As the date of stage 1 examination is soon approaching it is high time that the aspirants take the preparations seriously. With proper preparation techniques you can breeze any competitive examination in a breeze! So stay focused & prepare well!
Discussion about this post