Table of Contents
North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi) published NEDFi Recruitment 2022 notification on its official website on 5th August 2022. NEDFi has announced a total of 44 Junior Executive Officer vacancies. All the candidates who have relevant educational qualification can apply for the post of Junior Executive Officer advertised under NEDFi Recruitment 2022 from 5th August 2022 to 5th September 2022 through the online link provided in this article. In this post candidates can check all necessary details regarding NEDFi Recruitment 2022.
NEDFi is notified as a Public Financial Institution under Section 4A of the Companies Act, 1956 and was registered as an NBFC in 2002 with the RBI. The governance of NEDFi has been vested in a Board of Directors comprising of representatives from shareholder institutions, DoNER, State Governments and eminent personalities from the North East region and beyond who have extensive experience in industry, economics, finance and management. NEDFi provides financial assistance to micro, small, medium and large scale enterprises for setting up industrial, infrastructure and agricultural projects in Northeast India and microfinance through MFIs/NGOs.
In addition to financing, the company offers consulting and advisory services to state governments, the private sector and other agencies. We carry out sector or state specific studies under the Technology Development Fund (TEDF) and is the designated nodal agency for disbursement of state expenditure. of Indian Incentives for Industry in Northeast India under the Northeast Industrial and Investment Promotion Policy 2007 (NEIIPP 2007). Our promotional activities include NEDFi Convention Center, NEDFi Pavilion, Craft Sector Promotion, etc.
NEDFi Recruitment 2022- Overview
Candidates who are interested in NEDFi Recruitment must check the NEDFi Recruitment 2022 overview for future reference. In the table below you will find all the important information regarding NEDFi Recruitment 2022.
|NEDFi Recruitment 2022 – Overview|
|Organization Name||North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Executive Officers (JEO)|
|Starting Date To Apply||05th August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||05th September 2022|
NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Applicants can check the important details regarding to the NEDFi Recruitment 2022 provided in the table below:
|NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Important Dates|
|NEDFi Recruitment 2022||5th August 2022|
|Application Starts||5th August 2022|
|Application Ends||5th September 2022|
|Download Admit Card||1st October to 26th October 2022|
|Online Examination||26th October 2022|
|Result Declaration||4th November 2022|
|Group Discussion & Interview||To be Notified Soon|
NEDFi Recruitment 2022 Out
NEDFi Recruitment 2022 notification has been released on the official website of North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi) i.e. @www.nedfi.com. NEDFi Recruitment 2022 registration started on 5th August 2022 and NEDFi Recruitment 2022 application mode is online which means no other mode available. Read below to know more about NEDFi Recruitment 2022.
NEDFi Recruitment 2022 PDF
NEDFi Recruitment 2022 PDF has been released to fill 44 Junior Executive Officers (JEO) Vacancies in NEDFi Recruitment 2022. Candidates once visit NEDFi Recruitment 2022 PDF to check all necessary details also available on this post to not escape a single thing. Direct download link of NEDFi Recruitment 2022 PDF is given below.
NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
NEDFi Recruitment 2022 is going on to recruit for 44 different posts. Vacancies are listed in the table below by category. Candidate must check the category – NEDFi Recruitment 2022 vacancies
|NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Vacancy|
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
Out of 44 vacancies for Junior Executive Officers, 4 vacancies are reserved for PWBD candidates (including 2 backlog posts) as per the details given in the table below:
|(i)||Category (a)||Blindness & Low Vision ( B & LV)|
|(ii)||Category (b)||Deaf & Hard of Hearing (D, HH)|
|(iii)||Category (c)||Locomotor Disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims, and muscular dystrophy (OA, OL, OAL)
(LD, CP, LC, DW, AAV, MD)
NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Pay salary for NEDFI Junior Executive Officer Posts: Rs. 15400-33240/-
Pay Scale: Rs 15400-900(4)-19000-1200(6)-26200-1300(2)-28800-1480(3)-33240 (16 yrs)
Initial appointment of a selected applicant will be on probation for one year from the date of joining which may, at the NEDFI’s discretion, be extended for a further maximum period of one year. Upon completion of the probation period, the candidate may be absorbed in the service of the Corporation subject to satisfactory performance during the probation period. NEDFi reserves the right to terminate the candidate at any time during the probation period if his/her performance and conduct are found unsatisfactory.
NEDFi Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know all the eligibility criteria required for NEDFi Recruitment 2022 for various posts. Eligibility criteria are described below.
|Slno||Post||Min. Educational Qualification||Relaxation|
|(i)||Junior Executive Officer (JEO)||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government with a minimum of 60% marks.
Candidates possessing qualifications of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or any other professional degrees may also
|5% relaxation of marks for SC, ST, and PWBD candidates.|
- The candidate can apply only for ONE Post/Discipline of his/her choice. In case of multiple applications across or within disciplines, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and the fee against all other applications will be forfeited.
- The candidate must possess the required educational qualification on or before 01/08/2022.
- The minimum age limit prescribed for all categories under NEDFi Recruitment 2022 is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit for Others/Unreserved categories is 30 years.
|NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Sl. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 35 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)-Non- Creamy Layer||By 3 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)||By 10 years (GEN/EWS) i.e. 40
13 years (OBC) i.e. 43 &
15 years (SC/ST) i.e. 45
NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
Online applications for NEDFi Recruitment 2022 are invited from 5th August 2022. Candidates can apply online for NEDFi Recruitment 2022 till 5th September 2022. Candidates are advised not to delay their registration for NEDFi Recruitment 2022 to avoid last minute confusion. The direct link to apply online for NEDFi Recruitment 2022 is given below. Candidates are also advised to fill the registration form very carefully.
Before applying online, candidates should Scan:
- Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Signature (with black/blue ink)
- Matriculation certificates
- Graduate Certificates and mark sheets
- Post Graduate Certificates and mark
- ID Proof (PAN/Adhaar/Voter ID, )
- Cast/Reserved Category Certificates
How to fill up NEDFI Jobs Online Application
- Candidates to go the NEDFi’s website nedfi.com, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your name, contact details, and Email-Id. A provisional Registration Number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent at the given email ID and mobile
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he /she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE and NEXT” tab. Before submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. Visually impaired candidates should fill out the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct before final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets as well as valid ID Proof brought for the examination. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the
- Validate your details and save your application by clicking the: ‘Save & Next’
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the Photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled by you are
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment
- Click on the ‘Submit’
Guidelines For Scanning The Photograph & Signature
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
1. Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport-style color
- Dimensions 5 cm x 3.5 cm or 200x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of the file should be between 50kb–80 kb
- The picture should be in color, against a light-colored, preferably white,
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections, and your eyes can be clearly
- Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors, etc., during the process of scanning.
- File size/Dimensions
|Particulars||File Type||Dimensions||File Size||Descriptions/Remarks|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||140×60 pixels (preferred)||50KB-80KB||The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black/Blue Ink pen|
- The signature should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified
- Signature declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
3. Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color.
- File Size for photo and signature as stated above and for other supporting documents shall be 100KB-1MB in pdf/jpeg format.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above). · The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photos and signatures in .jpeg format not exceeding 80KB respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using the ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 80KB (photograph) & 80KB (signature) by using the crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
4. Procedure for Uploading the ‘documents:
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature, and other documents.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/Signature/other documents”.
- Browse and Select the Location where the Scanned Photograph/Signature/other documents files have been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the “Open/Upload”.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the In case of unclear/smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
- Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application will be REJECTED.
- In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his/her application and re-upload his/her photograph or signature before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application forms after registering. ·
Payment of Fees –Online Mode:
- Application fees are Non-Refundable and have to be paid
- Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa /Rupay Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTON TO AVOID A DOUBLECHARGE.
- If the online transaction has not been completed, then candidates are advised to log in again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be geenrated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transactions may not have been successful.
- Amount of fees debited for the unsuccessful transaction will be refunded to the candidate’s account in due course.
- For credit Card Users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non- Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rate.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
Online Form Submission:
- After completing the procedure of applying online including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system-generated online application form with fee payment details and ensure that the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with the Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered final and no modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- NEDFi will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- An online application that is incomplete in any respect such as without a photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form will NOT be considered valid.
- Candidates are advised in their interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the NEDFi’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
- NEDFi does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of NEDFi.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted, and such applications would be rejected.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
NEDFi Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Application fee is to be paid through online mode under NEDFi Recruitment 2022. Category wise application fee is given in the table below.
|NEDFi Recruitment 2022 Application Fee|
NEDFi Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in the job position should have knowledge about NEDFi Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern.
- There will be 100 objective types of MCQ questions.
- The total duration of the exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
- There will be a negative mark of 0.25 points for each wrong answer marked
|Nos of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|(i)||General English||20%||20||20||1 hr and
|(ii)||General Knowledge, Economy, and Banking Awareness.||30%||30||30|
|(iii)||Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation||25%||25||25|
NEDFi Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
Syllabus for written exam for recruitment of JEO
- General English (20 marks):
Synonyms, Antonyms, One-Word Substitution, Arrangement of Sentences, Word Spelling, Idioms and Phrases, Fill in the Blank, Improvement of Sentences, Common Errors, Comprehension
- General Knowledge (30 marks):
Indian History, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Ecology and Environment, Computer and Technology, GK on NER, Current Affairs, Awareness of Banking and Finance.
- Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks):
Number system, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Time work and distance, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Equation, HCF and LCM, Allegation and Mixture, Boat and Stream, Pipes and Cistern, Problems on Ages, Problem on Trains.
- Reasoning and Data Interpretations (25 marks):
Series Completion, Analogy, Classification, CodingDecoding, Blood Relations, Number and Ranking Test, Alphabet Test, Statement Conclusion, Sitting arrangement, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Arguments, Statement and Course of Actions, Data Interpretation.
NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Examination Centers
The examination will be conducted online in venues across centers in North East India. The tentative list of Examination centers is given as under
|2.||Assam||Guwahati/ Jorhat/ Dibrugarh/ Silchar|
- The examination will be conducted online at the venues given in the respective call letters. Kindly check your examination center as the same may have been changed due to official convenience with prior information to the candidates.
- No request for change of center/venue/date/session for Examination shall be
- NEDFi however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility,
- As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a center of his/her choice. However, NEDFi also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her risk and expenses and NEDFi will not be responsible for any injury or losses of any nature to him/her.
- Choice of center once exercised by the candidate will be
NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Candidates can check the selection process of NEDFi Recruitment 2022 which consists of three stages:
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Job Location
All candidates selected for appointment by NEDFi are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in North East India.
- Candidates can apply for one post only and will have to appear for an online test from a center allotted by NEDFi.
- Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts, or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to NEDFi, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be canceled/terminated.
- All educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognized universities/ institutions in India or abroad. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should indicate their numerical equivalent.
- Candidates are advised in their interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- NEDFi shall not entertain requests from the candidates regarding their eligibility to apply.
- Download of Call Letter/Admit Card: Candidates will have to visit the NEDFi website for downloading call letters /Admit Card for the online Intimation for downloading call letter/Admit Card will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, and (ii) Password for downloading the call letter.
- The candidates will have to appear for the written exam at their own cost. However, candidates called for Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) are entitled to 2nd AC to & fro railway fare/ bus fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence/ work to the place of interview, whichever is nearer, on the production of evidence of travel (Rail/Bus ticket/receipt, ).
- Candidate Reporting Late: After the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will NOT be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is before the Start time of the Though the duration of the examination is 90 minutes, candidates may be required to be at the venue for approximately one (1) hour including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
- Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of interview by the candidates called for interview. A caste certificate submitted by a candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed Performa from the competent authority should indicate the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC, and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of the necessary certificate(s) at the time of the interview.
- Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Government offices, Public Sector Undertaking including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Before an appointment in NEDFi, a proper discharge certificate from the current employer will have to be produced.
- Identity Verification: In the examination hall as well as at the time of the interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as an Aadhar card with a photograph /PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ / Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for The candidate’s identity will be verified concerning his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and the requisite documents submitted. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit a photocopy of the photo identity proof along with the Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- The candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respect.
- Admission to the online examination will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification/category (SC/ST/OBC/PWBD/EWS) , for the applicants concerning documents.Each applicant should, therefore, ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished in applications are complete/correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage an applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or he/she furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information,his/her candidature will be canceled and, if already appointed, his/her services may be summarily terminated without giving any notice.
- Candidates are advised in their interest that they should not furnish any false particulars, tampered with, or fabricated, and should not suppress any material information while submitting an online application.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence about their selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualified.
- In all correspondence with NEDFi, the Registration number received on submission of application and Roll no. indicated in ‘Call Letter’ must be quoted.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, the conduct of examinations, interview, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in online examinations and interviews, about a number of vacancies, and communication of results, NEDFi’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In such an eventuality, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidate to the other centers or conducting of examination, afresh, if considered necessary. The conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of NEDFi. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test.Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Mobile phones, pagers, or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises, where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disqualification including a ban from future examinations.
- No candidate is permitted to use or have possession of Calculators, Mobile Phones, Blue tooth devices, or any other instrument/device/gadget in the Examination Hall.
- NEDFi will not furnish the mark sheet to candidates. However, the online examination marks may be available on NEDFi’s website in an interactive mode (i.e each candidate can view his/her score only) after the recruitment process is over.
- The post is also open to the employees of NEDFi who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Guwahati and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Guwahati only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any clause/dispute.
- Only those applicants who are willing to serve anywhere in North East India, including rural areas, need to apply.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by Medical Officer(s) appointed/approved by NEDFi.
- Decision of NEDFi in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence or personal inquiries will be entertained in this regard by NEDFi.
- No candidate will be appointed in NEDFi’s service, who, (a) after such inquiry, as may be considered necessary, is not found suitable for NEDFi’s service and (b) after such medical examination, as NEDFi may prescribe, is not found to be in good mental or physical health and free from any mental and/or physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient discharge of duties
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail.
- Candidate’s admission to the test/interview is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by NEDFi.
- Any notice/communication meant for the candidates displayed on the NEDFi’s website or sent by Registered/Speed Posts or conveyed to the email id mentioned in the application at the time of registration with NEDFi, shall be deemed to be sufficient service of communication upon the candidate, for all purposes.
- In case of any corrigendum issued on the above advertisement and further announcement, it will be published only on NEDFi’s website nedfi.com.
Focusing on high marks and saving time can be achieved once a candidate has mastered the right study material for exam preparation. ENTRI APP provides mock tests, study tools, study materials and quizzes that will guide you through a thorough understanding of the relevant topics and also help you gain confidence to score well in the exam.
NEDFi Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply for NEDFi Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply online from the direct link given in the article about NEDFi recruitment 2022.
Q2. How many vacancies have been released under NEDFi Recruitment 2022?
Ans. A total of 44 vacancies have been released as part of NEDFi Recruitment 2022.
Q3. What is the last date to apply for NEDFi Recruitment 2022?
Ans. You can apply for NEDFi Recruitment 2022 NEDFi until September 5, 2022.
Q4. What is the selection process of NEDFi Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Selection will be based on online test i.e. online test, group discussion, interview