North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply for the post through online mode till 03rd February 2021. A total of 26 vacancies are announced for the NEEPCO Recruitment 2021. Read on the article for more details of NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 -Apply Online
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is a Schedule –‘A’ “Mini Ratna” Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation is engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects of hydro, thermal & Solar and entering into Wind Energy Projects. The Corporation is inviting applications for 26 apprentice posts under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training in the following trades for its Power Plants and Corporate office. Applications of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice are open till 03rd February 2021 and 06th February 2021, respectively.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Board||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Last Date to Apply for Graduate Apprentice||03rd February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for Technician Apprentice||06th February 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
NEEPCO Eligibility Criteria 2021
The applicants should possess: A Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in the relevant subject/ stream, or a Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University and A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
The maximum age limit of the candidate should not exceed 28 years as on 30-06-2020, and the minimum age limit is 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
NEEPCO Salary 2021
- Graduate Apprentice (BE or equivalent Degree in Engineering) – Rs.18000/-
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology) – Rs.15000/-
NEEPCO Selection Process 2021
- The candidates will be selected through merit as per mark secured in the degree/ diploma course as mentioned against each Apprentice posts.
- And the first preference shall be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Power Plant (s) is/ are located.
- After allocation of seats to candidates belonging to the state, if no sufficient candidates are found; selection for rest numbers.
Apply Online for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021
The interested candidates are required submit their application through online mode only, no other medium of application will not be considered for the post.
- The candidates must enroll themselves with Board of Practical Training (BOPT), through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment not prior to academic year, 2018.
- After that, the candidates are advised to apply online and select any one from the following NEEPCO Establishments:
- Pare Hydro Electric Plant, NEEPCO,
Doimukh, Papum Pare District, Arunachal
- Ranganadi Hydro Electric Plant, NEEPCO,
Yazali (43 KM) Lower Subansiri District,
Arunachal Pradesh- 791119
- Corporate Office, NEEPCO, Brookland
Compound, Lower New Colony, Meghalaya,
Shillong – 793003
- Pare Hydro Electric Plant, NEEPCO,
- After submitting the online application, the applicant should download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application Form from the Corporation website and fill up the details in MS word document itself, all the relevant information’s and send the duly filled form as word document only via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with self-attested scan copies in PDF format of the following relevant documents such as Pass Certificate, Marksheet, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste /PwD Certificate, etc.
- NB: Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID active for receiving advices, viz. call
letters/advices, etc. till the declaration of results. Online submission of application will be closed on the specified deadline.
Apply now for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021. Subscribe to Entri app and practice for upcoming examinations. Entri provides mock tests, daily quizzes, video classes, discussion forum, etc. Entri wishes good luck to all candidates.