Table of Contents
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra has recently published an official recruitment notification inviting the application for the posts of Assistant Professors Grade-I in the Departments of Engineering, Science/ Humanities & Social Sciences, Business Administration, and Computer Applications from all the nationalities of India. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the above mentioned post by visiting the official website of the Institute at nitkkr.ac.in. There will be a total of 99 vacant posts are to be filled through this recruitment drive. The online applications are started from 5th August 2022 and the last date for submitting the application form will be on 5th September 2022.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra|
|Post Name||Assistant professor Grade-I|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 101500- 167400/- (Level-12)|
|Job Location||Kurukshetra (Haryana)|
|Last Date to Apply||Sep 5, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||NIT Kurukshetra Vacancy 2022|
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022
National Institute of Technology, NIT Kurukshetra has invited applications from candidates to apply for Faculty posts under various departments. Eligible candidates can apply for Assistant Professor posts through the official site of NIT Kurukshetra at nitkkr.ac.in. The last date to apply for the posts is till September 5, 2022. This recruitment drive is to fill up 99 vacant faculty posts in the various departments of the organization.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
The essential education qualification is Ph.D. Three years after Ph.D. or six years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute or Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.
- Engineering Department: First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) withPh.D. in relevant branch/discipline. Candidates having Ph.D. degree directly after graduation (B.E./B.Tech. etc.) from reputed Institutes/Universities will also be considered if other norms are fulfilled.
- Science/Humanities and Social Sciences Department: First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) with Ph.D. and relevant discipline.
- Department of Business Administration: First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) with Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
- Department of Computer Applications: First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10
CGPA) with Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
The age limit for the candidates who are applying for the above vacant post is given below.
Candidates age limit should be maximum 60 years.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH categories will be given age relaxation according to the government rules and regulations.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022 – Direct Link
The direct link for the recruitment of NIT Kurukshetra faculty post is given below. Candidates can go through the official page or for easy convenience applicants can directly click the below link for the official notification. The direct link for the notification is given below.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
There will be a total of 99 vacant posts are to be filled through this recruitment drive. Post Name with vacancy details are given in the table below.
|Post Name & Department||Vacancy|
|Assistant Professor Grade-I (Engineering, Science & Humanity, Business Administration, Computer Application)||99|
The category wise vacancy detail is provided below:
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022 – Application Fees
The applicants who wishes to apply for the above mentioned post shall be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- for UR/OBC/EWS category and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PwBD category. The application fees should be paid only through online mode.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022 – How To Apply Online
- Visit the official website of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra.
- Click on Announcement section >> Recruitment of Assistant Professor.
- Now click on the Apply Online link
- Fill all the required details without any errors.
- Attach all the required documents
- Pay the application fee using credit card or debit card or internet banking
- Click the final submit button and your application process is completed.
- Download the copy of application form and take a print out copy of the same for further use.
- The hard copy of online application along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents should reach the “Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136119 (Haryana)” by post on or before 10.09.2022 upto 5:30 p.m.
- Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelope used for sending the hard copy of the application.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Official notification released||5th August 2022|
|Starting of online application||5th August 2022|
|Closing of online application||5th September 2022|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents||5th September 2022 till 11:59 pm|
|Exam date||To be notified|
|Result declaration||To be notified|
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The selection process for the rceruitment of NIT Kurukshetra Assistant Professor will be carried out through following stages:
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022 – Important Link
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
How Can I Apply For NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022?
You need to Apply Online & Hard Copy of Application has to send to the Institute’s Address. Apply Details has been provided in this Article.
How many vacancies of Assistant Professor are released by NIT Kurukshetra?
According to the official notification a total of 99 vacant posts are there to be filled.
Stay tuned to Entri for the latest and important updates and results! Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.