NITI Aayog has released recruitment notification for the post of Young Professional, Senior Consultant, Consultant Grade I & Consultant Grade II. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post till 24th January 2021 in the prescribed format. Number of vacancies available in this NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021 is 18. Read in the article – NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 18 Vacancies @niti.gov.in for more details like eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy list, etc.
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 18 Vacancies @niti.gov.in
The National Institution for Transforming India is the premier policy Think Tank of India which is engaged in a number of transformational initiatives as a catalyst and an accelerator of change across sectors in partnership with Central Aayog are given Ministries and the State Governments. NITI Aayog has three broad working areas such as: Policy & Knowledge, Innovation, and Monitoring and Evaluation.
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021 is inviting applications from eligible candidates to the post of Young Professional, Senior Consultant, Consultant Grade I & Consultant Grade II. The last date to submit application in the prescribed format is 24th January 2021. A total of 18 vacancies are available for the above mentioned posts.
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021
|Name of the posts||Young Professional, Senior Consultant, Consultant Grade I and Consultant Grade II|
|Last date of application||24th January 2021|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Method of Recruitment||Contract Based through Open Market|
- Senior Consultant -Masters’ Degree in Public Policy, Nutrition, Economics, Development Studies or a closely related field in Social Science or MBBS.
- Consultant Grade 1 – Masters’ Degree in Public Health, Economics or a closely related field in Social Science or MBBS.
- Consultant Grade 2 – Master’s Degree in relevant subjects or BE/B.Tech.
- Young Professional – Master’s Degree or BE/B.Tech or 2 years PG Diploma in Management or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA.
Age Limit (Maximum age):
- Senior Consultant -below 62 years
- Consultant Grade 1 – below 45 years
- Consultant Grade 2 – below 50 years
- Young Professional – below 32 years
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021 Scale of Pay
- Senior Consultant -Rs.2,65,000 – 3,30,000/-
- Consultant 1 – Rs.80,000/- to 1,45,000/-
- Consultant Grade 2 – Rs.1,45,000/- to 2,65,000/-
- Young Professional – Rs.60,000 (Consolidated inclusive of all)
Apply Online for Niti Aayog Recruitment 2021
Candidates who fulfills the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 24th January 2021. The official website of NITI Aayog is www.niti.gov.in.
- To create, strengthen and convene partnerships and networks of specialized institutions to advise and enhance institutional capacity in the design, implementation and monitoring.
- Advise and provide support on the economic, financial, macroeconomic and fiscal implications of public health policies and cost-effective public health interventions to respond to old and new challenges in health.
- To review and providing support to optimize the outcome of different Centrally sponsored schemes.
Learn with Entri app and start your exam preparations! Entri wishes good luck to all candidates!