Table of Contents
NLC India Limited invites online applications from eligible Wards of Project Affected Persons for selection of Engineering Graduate Apprentices, Non Engineering Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for one year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in different trades. The last date for submission of online applications is 24th August 2022.
NLC India Pvt Ltd has published the detailed notification for selection of 481 posts of Apprentices. As per the notification NLC India has invited applications in three categories; Engineering Graduate Apprentices, Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices and Technical (Diploma) Apprentices.
Candidates who attains the eligibility criteria may now register from August 10 to August 24, 2022. NLC India is a Public Sector Enterprise which is among one of the Navratna Companies in India. NLC comes under the Ministry of Coal, Government of India. Interested candidates can apply for 481 vacancies of Apprentice by checking the official website of NLC i.e. nlcindia.in. This article provides the detailed information about the recruitment.
NLC India Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|NLC India Notification 2022 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India)|
|Post Name||Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||481|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date for Applications||10th August 2022|
|Last Date for Applications||24th August 2022|
|Selection Process||Merit List, Interview|
NLC India Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Total 481 jobs are provided in NLC India Apprentice Notification
|Engineering Graduate Apprentices||201|
|Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices||105|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||175|
NLC India Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Category – I Engineering Graduate Apprentices:
(1) A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
(2) A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
(3) Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Category – II Non Engineering Graduate Apprentices:
1) A Degree in Non Engineering (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
(2) A Degree in Non Engineering (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
(3) Non Engineering Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Category – III Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
(1) A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
(2) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
(3) A Diploma in Engineering and Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
NLC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualifications
Applicants must Pass Engineering/ Diploma/ ITI/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BBA/ BCA from the recognized Organization/Board.
(1) Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in 2020 / 2021 / 2022.
(2) Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLCIL or elsewhere.
(3) Candidates should not have experience of one year or more in any job.
(4) Candidates should be wards of Project Affected Persons (PAPs).
NLC India Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
The candidates’ age must be 14 years on 1st April 2022. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
NLC India Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Recruitment: Salary Details
- Non Engineering Apprentice – Rs.12,524/-
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15,028/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.12,524/-
NLC India Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit List, Interview. The selection for Engineering Graduate Apprentice will be based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying engineering degree. Whereas the candidates for the post of Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice will be selected on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in all subjects in class 12th (HSC) examinations. At the same time, the selection for Technician (Diploma) Apprentice will be based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying Engineering Diploma.
NLC India Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
No Application Fee
How to Apply for NLC India Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- First of all open the official website i.e., nlcindia.com
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Click the appropriate Online Application link under Advt., No. L&DC 2/2022.
- Fill the Online & Offline form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of NLC India Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||10th August 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||24th August 2022|
|Last date to submit registration forms offline||August 31, 2022 (by 5 pm)|
Important Links for NLC India Notification
Direct Link NLC India Apprentice Recruitment 2022
NLC India Apprentice Recruitment: Where to send the application form
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the specified form from website nlcindia.com and send their application form on or before 24th August 2022. The specified format along with the photocopy of all important documents should be submitted to the address provided below.
Office of the General Manager,
Land Acquisition Department,
N.L.C India Limited.
Neyveli – 607 803.
For more related details, candidates can check the official site of NLC India.
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation?
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.