Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has invited applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Executive trainee. The detailed announcement was made wide through Advertisement No: NPCIL/HRM/ET/2019/02 dated 25.09.2019. Shortlisting of candidates were based on the score of GATE exam. NPCIL is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, which is fully owned by the Government of India. The main function it plays is the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy. In the middle of Covid’19 virus outbreak all the online application submission dates were postponed now and rescheduled dates will be updated soon. There are almost 200 vacancies for the Executive Trainee post. This article discusses NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Online Application procedure.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Overview
For the post of NPCIL Executive Trainee, eligible and interested candidates can submit their application through online mode in the official portal of NPCIL Careers (www.npcilcareers.co.in). As per the released notification, online registration commences on 24.03.2020 (1000 Hrs) and closes on 02.04.2020 (1700 Hrs). But now the portal is closed and will be open after the lockdown situation. The executive trainee will be provided with monthly stipend of Rs. 55,000/- and time book allowance of Rs. 18,000/- the accommodation will be provided by NPCIL. Before going into the Application procedure, the candidates should have an idea regarding eligibility criteria, vacancies, scale of pay, reservation category, etc. Let’s have a brief overview on NPCIL Recruitment 2020.
|Job Profile||Executive Trainee|
|Authority||Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited|
|Online application starts||Postponed|
|Application fee||Rs. 500/-
A Non Refundable application fee of Rs.500/- is chargeable only to Male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS and OBC categories. Female applicants, applicants belonging to SC/ST category, PwBD, Ex Servicemen, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL are exempted from payment of application fee.
Download Entri app for Video lectures.
NPCIL Executive Trainee 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have a degree of BE/B Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- Applicants who were waiting for their results or those are appearing for the final year/ semester examination during 2020 also can apply.
- Only the Indian Nationals can apply for the post.
- Engineering degrees allowed for each discipline are as follows:
Electrical & Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
|Industrial & Fire and Safety||Health Safety & Environment
Fire & Safety Engineering
Safety & Fire Engineering
Industrial & Fire Safety Engineering
Fire Technology & Safety
Click here for the detailed notification of NPCIL Executive Trainee.
- GATE Score
- Personal Interview
- General/ OBC Candidates –Rs. 500/-
- SC/St Candidates –No Fee
Scale of Pay
- Monthly Stipend – Rs. 55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs. 18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – will be provided by NPCIL.
- Maximum Age Limit – 26 Years
- OBC (NCL) – 29 years ( As per age relaxation)
- SC/ST – 31 years
- PwBD – General/EWS Category – 36 years
- PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category – 39 years
- PwBD – SC/ST Category – 41 years
- Ex-servicemen – 31 years
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Online Application Procedure
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply through online registration portal of NPCIL. Applications submitted in any other manner like handwritten/ typewritten applications in hard copy format will not be accepted. ‘Do not’ send any of the documents or the application form, etc. before interview. Applicants are supposed to fill up their GATE Registration Number correctly in provided space.
Instructions to be followed during Online Submission of NPCIL Recruitment 2020;
- The applicants are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying.
- The applicant must ensure that he/she has valid GATE 2018, GATE 2019 and GATE 2020 score with qualifying marks for the executive trainee post.
- The candidates has to apply for the NPCIL Executive Trainee 2020 post through online application form provided on the website npcilcareers.co.in .
- It is mandatory to put in all the relevant information as GATE Registration Number as mentioned on GATE Admit Card of the candidate, COAP Registration Number, qualifying degree details, experience details (if any), percentage of marks, email address (as mentioned while applying for GATE 2018/2019/2020), mobile number (as mentioned while applying for GATE 2018/2019/2020), address for correspondence, soft copy of scanned photograph and signature (JPEG) to complete the online application process and get the Application number. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
- The scanned photograph should be in JPEG format and the size not more than 50KB (maximum 480 X 640 Pixels) and a minimum of 10 KB (minimum 180 x 240 pixels) and signature in JPEG format of size not more than 20KB (maximum 160 x 560 pixels) and a minimum of 80 x 100 pixels.
- The candidates are requested to enter his/her active Email ID and active Phone number for communication.
- The online application process consists of these steps:
- Click on Apply on Online Registration link at top/left corner of web page for registration. the applicant is required to furnish information such as GATE 2018,2019,2020 Registration Number as mentioned on the GATE Admit Card of the applicant, discipline, name , date of birth, category, email, mobile number, PwBD details and other exemption details, if applicable. After the successful completion of this stage an activation link will be send to applicant’s email.
- Then the candidates can login using their login id and password to apply online. Here the applicant has to fill in all the details of his educational qualifications, work experience etc.
- The sequence of stages is as follows:
a. Educational Qualification
b. Post Qualification Work Experience, if any.
c. Personal Details
d. Indicate city of preference for interview
e. Indicate choice of ‘Reactor Stream’
f. Upload Photo & Signature
g. Submit Application
The applicants can move from one stage to another without filling it up that is they can click the Save and Proceed to next step. Before submitting the application, please check out all the details once again. If the applicant is sure that all the information entered is correct, can submit the application by clicking on Submit Application button. Please note that the Applicant will not be allowed to make any changes in the information furnished once she/he submits the Application. After submission of application, an Application number will be generated.
8. The final stage is payment. Only male candidates belonging to General/ EWS/ OBC are required to make a non-refundable payment as application fee with the applicable bank charges using State Bank Collect link provided on the website after final submission of the online application. The State Bank Collect facility can also be operated through the www.onlinesbi.co.in website by selecting State Bank Collect option, then click Check Box & Proceed, Select state – Submit – Select Payment Category as Recruitment of Executive Trainees 2020.
NB: SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-serviceman, DODPKIA, Female applicants and employees of NPCIL are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
The Online Application Process will be complete only after all the above mentioned applicable steps are completed. Applicants can see their application status by login through Applicant’s Login link. The candidates are supposed to note down Login ID and Password.
Let’s summarize the points regarding Online Submission of Application for NPCIL Recruitment 2020.
There is a total four stage process :
III. Fill Candidate Details & Submit Application
IV. Pay Fee using State Bank Collect (if Fee is Applicable)
This article ensures the details and links regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Online Application Procedure.
Entri wishes you a bright future ahead.
Discussion about this post