Table of Contents
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will be recruiting eligible candidates for the posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT). A computer based exam will be conducted to recruit eligible candidates. Aspirants need to put forth their best foot to crack the exam. They need to be aware of the syllabus to choose the best books and other study materials for NVS exam. This article provides information about the books which can go a long way in helping you in your preparation process.
Best Books for NVS Exam
|Name of the book||Author/ Publisher|
|NVS MASTER Practice set||Adhyayan Mantra Team|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS TGT/PGT Teachers Recruitment 2022-23 (Set of 6 Books)||Manisha Jain|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) PGT (Common Subject) Recruitment Exam Guide||RPH Editorial Board|
|SURA`S Navodaya Vidyalaya Teachers Common Paper for All Posts of PGT`s Exam Books – Latest Edition 2022||V.V.K Subburaj Arokiya Raj M. Ed M. Phil|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) TGT (Common Subject) Recruitment Examination||R. Gupta|
|General Intelligence and Test of Reasoning||Vikas Experts|
Topic Based Books for NVS Exam
|Name of the book||Author/ Publisher|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT English book||Pratiyogita Sahitya|
|PGT Guide Computer Science Recruitment Examination|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Shalini Punjabi|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams||R. S Agarwal|
|Arihant NVS TGT Maths||–|
|Arihant NVS TGT Sangeet||–|
|Arihant NVS PGT Computer Science||–|
- The first step is to understand all about the exam – the exam pattern, syllabus, number of questions, weightage of each topic, marking scheme etc.
- Choose a study area that is peaceful and calm. Ensure that the tables, lightings books etc. are arranged as per your comfort so that you can learn with complete concentration and interest.
- Plan and prepare a time table before starting the preparation. Include the syllabus on the time table for daily, weekly and monthly basis till the exams are over. Set aside day and time for each unit on a daily basis for learning and revising.
- It is absolutely necessary to take short breaks. This helps you rejuvenate and makes studies easier.
- It is very easy to get distracted so eliminate all sources of distraction like overuse of mobile phones, long hours of chatting, playing games, etc. Be focused and concentrate on preparing for the exam.
- Taking care of health is of utmost importance. Keep yourself physically and mentally fit. Ensure that you take a good amount of sleep in the night especially the night before exam. This helps the brain and the memorizing process. Exercise regularly and practice meditation to help improve concentration levels during the learning process.
- Keep yourself motivated. Focus more on the preparation process rather than worrying about the result.
- Practice time management by doing mock tests and previous years’ question papers.
- Stay updated about recent events by regularly reading newspapers.
- Analyze the topic you are weak in, and start working on that topic. Try to understand the concept well.
- Proper planning is the key to preparing for any competitive exam. It gives a clear idea of how to go about with the preparation process.
- Choose the most apt study material for each subject and make sure the edition is the latest or at least revised.
- Make notes on important or tough topics and keep them handy.
- Take mock tests regularly. These tests gives a feeling of an actual examination and also help to understand how to approach the exam how to manage the time.
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.