Table of Contents
The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) released an official notification PDF for the selection of Assistant Manager Grade A on the PFRDA’s official website on 9th September 2022. The PFRDA has declared the selection of 22 Grade A employees. Online registration will commence on 15th September 2022. Eligible individuals can apply for the Assistant Manager post online. Before applying online for PFRDA Grade A, you must check the key details in this post. The last date to apply online for PFRDA Grade A is 7th October 2022.
The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) determines the PFRDA Assistant Manager Salary structure. Candidates must go through this article and check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The interested candidates are requested to apply for the post by submitting an application form. The salary structure is determined as per the 7th Pay Commission and the updated norms, including the Pay Matrix.
- The PFRDA has declared that the remuneration paid for the service of the candidates will be having an annual PFRDA Assistant Manager Salary ranging from 18 lakhs per annum approximately.
- Each post is linked with its perks and benefits. According to it, one will get basic pay and grade pay, along with additional allowances as applicable.
- Increment in the PFRDA Assistant Manager salary in-hand is based on the performance of the candidate. As in, any government employee with better experience and knowledge can enjoy the benefit of increments and promotions.
Keep reading this article to know more about the salary structure, the annual packages, and more about the PFRDA Assistant Manager Job Profile.
PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Salary 2022: Overview
|PFRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022: Overview|
|Recruitment||PFRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Grade A|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Salary 2022: Important Dates
|PFRDA Assistant Manager Notification Released||9th September 2022|
|Online Application Process Starts||15th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||7th October 2022|
|PFRDA Grade ‘A’ Prelims Exam||To be Notified Soon|
|Grade ‘A’ Mains Exam||To be Notified Soon|
|Interview Date||To be Notified Soon|
PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Salary 2022: Vacancies and Education Qualification
|Number of Posts||Out of which PwBD*||Total Posts||Educational Qualification (As on 31.07.2022)|
|General||3||1||5||2||4||1 – B
|15||Master’s Degree in any discipline or Bachelor’ s Degree in Law or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or ACA/ FCA from ICAI or ACS/ FCS from ICSI or ACMA/ FCMA from ICMAI (erstwhile AICWA/ FICWA from ICWAI) or CFA from CFA Institute.|
|Finance and Accounts||–||–||–||–||2||–||2||Graduation from a recognized university AND ACA/ FCA from ICAI or ACS/ FCS from ICSI or ACMA/ FCMA from ICMAI
(erstwhile AICWA/ FICWA from ICWAI) or CFA from CFA Institute.
|Information Technology||–||–||–||–||1||–||1||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical / electronics and communication / information technology / computer science) or Masters in Computer Application or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers / information technology.
Minimum Experience: Post Qualification experience of two
(02) years in the field of Information Technology.
|Research (Economics)||–||–||–||–||1||–||1||Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics.|
|Legal||–||–||–||–||2||–||2||Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Official Language (Rajbhasha)||–||–||–||–||1||–||1||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute.|
PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Salary 2022: Form Fees
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (Non-Refundable) (in INR)|
|Unreserved/GEN, EWS & OBC||Rs. 1,000/- (inclusive of GST)|
PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Salary 2022: Exam Pattern 2022
Method of selection shall be a three-stage process as follows:
- Phase I (on–line Screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each),
- Phase II (on–line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and
- Phase III (Interview).
Phase 1: Online Examination
An online screening examination is inclusive of two papers (Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks each) which will be conducted on a date to be announce on the website of PFRDA, shortly. The exam will comprise of:
|Paper||Streams/ Subject||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||English Language||25||20|
|All Streams:||Quantitative Aptitude||25||20|
|Test of Reasoning||25||20|
|General Awareness (including some||25||20|
|questions on||questions related to Financial Sector)|
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, Economics and Pension Sector.||100||50||40 minutes|
|Information Technology, Finance and Accounts, Research (Economics), Legal and Official Language (Rajbhasha) Streams: Multiple choice
questions on Specialised subject related to stream.
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase1.
- Candidates would need to score separate cut-offs in each paper as well as total cut-off marks in Phase I to be finalized for Phase II.
- The minimum total cut-off marks for being selected for Phase II will be determined by the Authority in relation to the number of vacancies.
- Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for finalizing candidates for Phase II and will not be counted for the final selection of the candidates.
- Qualified candidates will be informed the date and time for Phase II by e- mail and/or call letter and a list of such candidates will also be made available on the website of PFRDA.
Phase II Online Examination
An on – line examination inclusive of two papers of 100 marks each will be conducted on a date to be announced on the website of PFRDA. The exam will consist of:
|Paper||Streams/ Subject||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||All Streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||3||
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, Economics and Pension Sector.||
|Information Technology, Finance and Accounts Research (Economics), Legal and Official Language (Rajbhasha) Streams: Multiple choice questions on Specialised subject related to the stream.||
- Candidates selected for Phase II will be provided a new call.
- For candidates who have applied in multiple streams, Paper-II will be conducted in various shifts, the timings of which will be informed in the call.
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 2 in Phase II.
- Candidates would need to score separate cut-offs in each paper as well as total cut-off marks in Phase II to be shortlisted for Phase.
- The minimum total cut-off marks for being shortlisted for Phase III will be determined by the Authority in relation to the number of Paper 2 will be examined only of such candidates who obtain minimum qualifying marks in Paper 1.
- Qualified candidates will be informed the date and time for Phase II by e-mail and/or call letter and a list of such candidates will also be made available on the website of PFRDA.
Note: All question papers (in both Phase I & Phase II, except the Test of English) will be set in two languages, that is, in Hindi and English.
Phase III Interview
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Application-cum-intimation fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II online examination and Phase III Interview. Candidates may choose for an interview either in Hindi or English.
Note: The marks obtained in Phase II On-line Examination will be given a weightage of 85%, whereas the marks obtained in Phase III Interview will be given a weightage of 15%. PFRDA reserves the right to change the selection process at any stage if deemed fit.
PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Salary 2022: Examination Centres
- The Phase I on-line examination will be conducted at the following centers:
|East Zone||West Zone||North Zone||South Zone||Central Zone|
|Kolkata||Mumbai / Navi
Mumbai / Thane/ Mumbai Metropolitan
|Patna||Surat||Delhi / NCR||Hyderabad||Nagpur|
The Phase II on-line examination will be conducted at the following centers:
|East Zone||West Zone||North Zone||South Zone||Central Zone|
|Kolkata||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Mumbai Metropolitan Region||Chandigarh /Mohali||Chennai||Bhopal|
|Patna||Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar||Delhi / NCR||Hyderabad||Nagpur|
their choice, at their own risk and expenses. PFRDA does not make any arrangements for the travelling/boarding/lodging of candidates. PFRDA will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature during the course of the examination.
PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Salary 2022
Pay: The pay scale of Officers in Grade ‘A’ is Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450 EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years). Currently, the total emolument including PFRDA’s contribution towards National Pension System (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Special Grade Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, Family Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance, Learning Allowance and Housing Allowance, etc. at the minimum of scale is around Rs. 1,40,000/- per month.
Salary Structure for PFRDA Assistant Manager Post
Along with the fixed pay, every candidate selected for the post of PFRDA has fixed allowances in their PFRDA Assistant Manager Salary structure. The allowances are given below:
|House Rent Allowance|
|Children Education Allowance|
|Cash Handling Allowance|
|TA on Transfer|
|TA on Retiring|
|Child care Allowance|
PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Salary 2022: Job Profile
Candidates that pass the selection process should be intimated of the responsibilities they will carry out if selected. The interested candidates must know the PFRDA Assistant Manager Job description along with the salary details. If you are selected as a PFRDA Assistant Manager, you will have to perform the following duties specified below.
- The Assistant Managers work at a cluster level with the government schools.
- They are responsible for creating the website and Email addresses for their respective cluster schools.
- The Assistant Manager works as a link between the Block Resource Centre and the Cluster Heads to provide information to the higher authorities when needed.
- They are responsible for controlling the working of Biometric Attendance systems and Internet systems in their respective cluster schools.
- Their main function is to support the Management Information System (MIS) portal that holds all the data concerning the details of all the schools, their respective employees and students.
- They are responsible for controlling the Public Fund in their respective clusters.
PFRDA Assistant Manager Perks and Additional Benefits
Many candidates wish to work for the government because of the benefits that come from working for the PFRDA. Apart from job security and a light workload, employees can make use of a plenty of other benefits. Here are a few examples:
- Paid holidays
- Government accommodation
- Transport facility or vehicle
- Increments and incentives
- The ability to work from home
- Ample paternal and maternal leave
- Job training
- Medical facilities
- Fixed personal pay
- Professional development
- Leave and travel concession
- Health insurance
- Child safety
PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Salary 2022: Probation Period
In the PFRDA, the probation term is the organization’s trial period, which candidates should complete before becoming permanent employees. Applicants are strictly monitored during this time, and their performance and work ethic are assessed by their superiors. The applicant will be allowed to continue working if he or she is deemed acceptable. A one-year probationary period applies to the candidates working as an Assistant Manager under PFRDA. Applicants are also entitled to receive all of the job’s perks and rewards after this period.
PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Salary 2022: Career Growth and Promotion
Under the PFRDA, all selected employees can expect a solid career path. They are evaluated based on their understanding of the work culture and performance in the department. Authorities offer a variety of programs to help candidates advance their careers. The experience enhances the employee’s resume as well as the candidates’ professional advancement. The Organization’s training period assists employees in learning more, and following the probation phase, employees may sit for examinations for further promotions. By raising their living standards, they will be able to take advantage of all of the additional perks and promotions.
PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Salary 2022: Allowances & Benefits
Benefits: Other benefits include viz., Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses (Hospitalisation and Non-Hospitalisation), Personal Accident Insurance, Eye Refraction/ Cost of Spectacles, Education Allowance, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Sodexo Meal Card and all other benefits as are admissible to an Officer Grade ‘A’ in PFRDA.
Qualification Allowance: In addition to pay and benefits, a candidate appointed as Officer Grade ‘A’ would also be eligible for qualification allowance as under:
|Qualification||Completion Level||Qualification Allowance per month|
|Actuarial||Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Actuarial||Pass or exemption in all Seven (07) ‘Core Principles’ subjects of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) Examination.||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Finance & Accounts||ACA / ACMA (erstwhile AICWA) / ACS/ CFA||Rs. 3,500/-|
|Information Technology||Master’s Degree||Rs. 3,500/-|
|Economics / Statistics / Law / Finance||Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||Rs. 3,500/-|
Why Entri App?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the Entri App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.